Shut up Varg, you're insane.

Okay

Stop watching anime

>burn fat
>not burn church

start sucking

You first

I already work out

Stop enjoying the luxuries of modern society.

>raise metal bar
>lower metal bar
>repeat
Im sorry but its just so fucking dull. I prefer to exercise my mind

But the new edition of MYFAROG

I wake up at 6am every single day, even on weekends. On Mon-Wed i train Jiu Jitsu. On thursday i squat and deadlift. On saturday, i train upperbody, and on sunday, i run up a hiking trial near my house.

Get at me fuck bois.

Fuck off snow nigger

ok, I'll do some push-ups, FIINE

>not doing both

It's like you want to be a sub

Stay weak fuccboi

>>tfw to smart to exercise

You don't even need to be strong in the 21st century unless you have a demeaning blue-collar job. It feels great to have so much free time to spend on actually productive activities.

I am actually just leaving to the gym. Im not that big just yet but ill get there :)

A healthy body means a healthy mind you fat euphoric wanker

at least yo're smart eh

lifting does strengthen the mind.

Having the discipline to push your body to the absolute limit consistently and then watching the progress is extremely positive for willpower and conidence.

sitting on your ass while crawling through a wikipedia rabbit hole aint doin jack shit for you brother

Ead yir vegedables

Why?

>shitposting
>anime
>trap fapping
>productive

>tfw finished 10 hour shift
>tfw lifted before shift
>tfw varg posting

All three, at least, are more exciting than lifting a metal bar up and down. Lifting weights provides you with nigger muscles which you'll never make use of in this day and age.

Start dating traps

Chill the fuck out and remember to say thank you for the advice, check out anabolicmen.com

It takes me about 2 hrs 3 days a week to do my workout

Omg so much time wasted

LET'S

FIND

>see flag
fuck off filthy gypo

You sure Varg?

The mind reflects the body. The body reflects the mind. You'll find weak people to be lacking in many things. None of my friends are skinny shrimps, manlets or fat fucks. My best friends are all taller than me.

If lifting is boring then take up a sport or martial art, you'll learn teamwork, self defence and self respect.

For martial arts do some research. It's good to start in anything. The fitness is great. Sparring also makes you less of a pussy.

There's no feeling like admiring yourself in the mirror and feeling like a beautiful man. It's also great to feel strong and powerful.

Now stop being such a fucking retarded nerd.