James Alefantis gives impromtu interview

youtube.com/watch?v=gKTiUaloDDA

they catch him outside comet pizza and question him.

also, first comment on video is interesting:

>James Alefantis = J'aime a l'enfants = I like kids... this guy is full of shit. That's not even his real name, obviously.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-jbpTQQzc6E
youtube.com/watch?v=vlhBn_zSIro
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Maybe you got it wrong
Maybe his name means "I love Elephantitis"

They shouldve just shot him

Funny how a normal guy who runs a pizza place can get the FBI, IPOL, and the us governmen to get so involved? Would they help me if people were harassing me at my pizza place?

you guys need to stop now

i am warning u

>Cmon guys , come inside ! grab a slice, have some pie !
>hey guys cmon I respect your right to protest , i'll answer your question but come inside !

Two white males are missing , one goy is from pensylvania !

Fite me, gay boy

Pretty suspicious

He was just interviewed on NPR.
Literally moments ago. Denies all. Heavily generalized the story. Portrays himself as a victim of a political attack.

Why did idiots start spamming their accounts, by now they're already covering their tracks because they're aware people are investigating them

stop
youtube.com/watch?v=-jbpTQQzc6E

STOP THIS BULLSHIT

YOU DON'T CALL PEOPLE PEDOS FOR FUN

YOU ARE RUINING LIVES

I thought this was funny when it was all about pizzas and stupid shit. Probably most of us was sarcastic about it, but then these fuckers show up at his doorstep spouting

>HUURR I CAME ALL THE WAY FROM PHILIDALFYA!

Like... what the fuck has that got to do with anything even?

This

Stop

He dealt with that really well.
Almost....too well.

Yeah this. Imagine if the FBI had this under control and were monitoring the situation and then shitty idiots on Sup Forums blew their investigation.

Better shut up or they'll censor you

I had the same thought when pizza gate broke.
I can understand the outrage, and wanting justice, but all that was accomplished was giving comet time to cover up the mess and hide the bodies. if anything, they will be more secretive and likely improve tactics.

The (old by now) video unfortunately is clearly faked and kind of shows that the whole pizzagate things is fake and planted as a distraction. How is this faked? 1) unknown authors 2) lazy-ass stupid questions 3) too low quality and 4) inconsistent quality between what's filmed inside and outside 5) most likely "james alefantis" does not exist (hence the fake name) and this is a product of fakery central, james cameron etc

This thread is being monitored

This. Seems like he's practiced a couple of those lines before

You give the FBI too much credit.

As if they arent in on it.
Nobodies coming to blow the lid off this. They all benifit. The FBI go in for a bit of the action as well im sure of it .

So shut the fuck up.

But if the Goyim know. Who will catch them? The Goyim?? Oy vey. It's like another Shoah! Leave it to us to investigate ourselves.

Goyim. I've finished my investigation of myself. Surprise. I'm not guilty.

>YOU DON'T CALL PEOPLE PEDOS FOR FUN

fuck off you pedo lel

>YOU ARE RUINING LIVES

Sup Forums ruining lives???

This is so out of character for this noble community. I've gilded your moral outrage fellow redditor.

Driving to work today there was an interview on NPR where he talked about the pizzagate stuff. I'm on mobile but I'm sure a simple Google search could find it. I know NPR is faggy but I was channel surfing and came across it. He basically just saying none of its true they are a family restaurant, and it's all a political thing to destroy his business. It was about 10 minutes long. I believe there is something there just not sure what it is. I'm sceptical about the human trafficking thing. Keep digging guys see what pops up. On the other hand I do feel like it's a political thing trying to destroy his business.

When are you guys gonna take this to /x/?
You've gone full tinfoil fampai, you never go full tinfoil.

Out of all of the places in the country that have a retarded political ideology why would the internet go after a pizza place?

It has nothing to do with him being a liberal faggot. If he was a conservative the same thing would be happening.

I think NPR PEDOED you

This is an old Clintonian tactic -- ie, blame the other person for doing what your guilty of.

Pretty shitty thing to do -- but it always works.

>Implyning anyone gives a flying fuck about his shitty pizza restaurant.

>I-its a family restaurant guys, i j-just happen to have creepy pedo signs and paintings with kids in it.

This whole thing is so weird.

There were some suspicious things going on but now the whole thing has been taken over by rednecks and conspiracy weirdos.

>HURRR J'AIME LES ENFANTS
>ITS NOT HIS REAL NAME
>SATANISM
>SOMEONE JUST SHOOT HIM
>WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN
You fucking idiots are making this look like a witch hunt.

You must be new here.

And you know this how? You're why our Race has been failing because you rock the boat screeching like the fucking autoitic faggot that you are.

You deserve beating to death.

Of all the pictures to confront him with, they chose that one?

These stuttering, bumbling dorks

No... I'm old. It's just amazing to see Sup Forums being taken over by the moral outrage crowd.

Those people commenting on the video... total rednecks and normies.

>Our race is failing
>because of too much boat rocking

>these are the sound-proof toilets large enough for two people
>all the way past these toilets is the party room for kids with a back door

Nothing to see here folks.

Do not eat or drink anything they give you.

Hermann Göring4 hours ago
WARNING:Go to the 'comet pingpong' website, and click on 'friends' at the top. Then click 'heavy breathing' and click 'enter website'. Please, proceed with caution, it's like looking pure evil in the eyes.

>anime posting

Cheers for proving my point.

>not anime posting

can anyone confirm that this wasn't made by alefantis and his people and made to look "impromptu"?

not to go too tinfoil, but I wouldn't put that kind of trickery past them.

>anime posting
>an argument

Lol I love Sup Forums we literally sent retards to harass some pizza joint.

Pizza and hotdogs, the worlds most common and liked food is code-word for human trafficking.

Who ever these autists are should get their ass' kicked. The guy even offered them free coffee and pizza. Holy shit americans are retards.

It doesn't matter, if they are truly involved they are too compromised to continue. They probably already moved the children to new locations.

Keep looking anons.

The pizza is shit though.

>greentext posting
>trump posting
>repeating integer posting
>an argument

dobro si informiran, me impresioniras

>anime posting
>not the highest form of argument

Confirmed for baby fucking pedo. Why don't you neck yourself you monster?

You are disgusting

They call us racists.
We call them pedos, even if this is all fake.
Also; fuck you

You telling me you ate pizza from the oven they use to burn evidence?

They're literally witches. Not the fat cat lady Wicca witches, but rape your baby and lick the juices witches.

National Propaganda Radio. They don't care about the accuracy of their story. Watch the Zoe Quinn interview. They're hacks.

>nothing to see here

Didn't your people did the same thing, Hans?

>conspiratard call you a human trafficker
>calm down, man. Here is a coffee for you

I love americans.

The coffee contains the drugs obviously

>checked

But what does "playing dominoes on cheese or pasta" means?

You stop you sick fucking pedo defender

youtube.com/watch?v=vlhBn_zSIro
And why they joke about kids this strangely? We all have our preferences.

you should read afew podesta emails before you call anyone out.

no one writes about food in plain old emails like these pedos do. get half a brain ffs.

It's right in DC, so...

Holy shit. That's solid. Was there really a tag "#lisairwrin"? Why would they expose themselves? WTF this can't be real

>GOYIM NO! SHUT IT DOWN!!!

this ffs
>political discrimination against a pizza place
No one finds it suspicious that the owner of a FUCKING PIZZA RESTAURANT is on the list of 50 most powerful people in America???

Yeah, not suspicious at all... It's (((fake news))) after all, well anons might as well pack it up and go home

Wow - what the fuck is even going on there. They list kid-friendly pizza restaurant and the first listing under 'friends of comet' - Heavy breathing is trashy 'art' of beat up anuses and spunking cocks with an epileptic fit inducing flashing background

So what do you think about this email?
Especially the part about the pool.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736

Pretty sure the back door is a fire exit.

Ah, don't mind it, it's not.

No, the guys filming and protesting were just autistic as fuck.
Somebody coherent needs to be asking him questions.

HOW IS THIS MAN ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL MEN IN DC?????

he makes really good pizza m8
nothing suspicious going on here

drop pizzagate or else

fight me irl aquacuck

>HOW IS THIS MAN ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL MEN IN DC?????

He knows who the pedos are.

OMELETTE DU FROMAGE

Has anyone noticed that James Alefantis is the Producer of a fucking movie?

Yep

Missed the eyes wide open thread but here.

it is in your best interest to delete this thread citizen

This is getting into surplus autism territory now

>James Alefantis = J'aime a l'enfants = I like kids

Wow that's just totaly wrong.

It should be "J'aime les enfants"
And you don't say the "s" at the end.

This would only make sens if Alefentis is also terrible in french.

I mean walnut as a reference to preschool age children.

Goddamn it, Sup Forums.
How do we stop this? Is there a group of anons with guns who could storm the place?
We need to do SOMETHING, yeah?

Neither of the interviews ask any real questions.

...sigh. Nothing is going to come of this.

I conlden't give a shit what he has to say. Of course a pedo would deny being a pedo.

so could it just be a honeypot?

WHAT the FUCK is he doing. Why do the parents allow this creepy slimy fuck to smell their daughters hair like that and not stop him?

you have to ask whether the video is even genuine or if he staged it to show everyone the "clean" inside of his restaurant

I think comet is a reference to Satan who fell like lightning from heaven and ping pong tables are code for sacrificial altars

Is the name, James Alefantis, on his birth cert?

Why is there just so much fuckiin circumstantial evidence out there against these guys? I can't get myself to jump over the line in the sand that sepastes this being a fake story driven by hyper autistic alt right weirdos, or of this actually is a pedophile ring you guys have uncovered and they have been so overconfident filled with hubris that they purposefully left bread crumbs all over the place for people to pick up and realize what they were actually up to.

Does anyone have anything they could share with me that would help me accept that this story is 100% the truth and we are dealing with some actual pedophiles here? I doubt we have a smoking gun but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence and I'd love someone to show me why I should believe this investigation is actually heading somewhere and isn't just autism harassment of some hipster pizza joint.

>
>a jew owning some shanty pizzaria that looks like a bowling alley..

right . . . $$$ in that I'm sure .. .

They prostitute their child for money and power. Its simple. It probably isn't simple to you because you're normal and have empathy, but psychopaths aren't human, they're subhuman.