Why aren't you lifting Sup Forums ?

Why aren't you lifting Sup Forums ?

pic related it's me after 3 years lifting

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3721986/Patient-set-undergo-world-s-human-head-transplant-says-Dr-Frankenstein-reveal-details-operation-month.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lats spread

lmao

Congrats on unlocking bullfrog mode I guess

Hot damn dude you had too much weight above your head, cuz it dun shorted ya.

Do you go to all the boards?

whats so funny?

KEK

>wasting three years lifting
My name is Valery. I achieved this perfect physique literally overnight and you can too. Click to find out how!

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3721986/Patient-set-undergo-world-s-human-head-transplant-says-Dr-Frankenstein-reveal-details-operation-month.html

KEK

Ever considered a diet?

Fucking KEK

You look like a machoke

come at me bro.

>5 years of mma fighting

Your ass is directly connected to your neck.

The fact you are autistic enough to post this

You're an odd looking fella

>current year
>still believing it's about looking like a brute and not about maxilla & high cheekbones

/fit/ repost from some while ago

You look awful

Lol your body isn't designed to carry all that weight and it shows. You're a manlet and you have small man syndrome so you overcompensated big time.

The only people who will find you attractive are people with mental problems, hence why you think you actually look good.

Go get some therapy to deal with your deep-seeded insecurities and start cutting until you look like a reasonable person or frankly there's nothing better about you than a morbidly obese person. I wouldn't even trust you to perform on a battlefield with all that retard-weight.

Where's your other half?

You look like an inverted gondola brah

the way you look and also that you post this here of all places
but mostly the way you look
lmao

YOU CANT LIFT YOURSELF TALLER, YOU MANLET FUCK.

>not posting the patrick star version

kys

What the hell man
Your photoshop skills are like...

I mean you did a pretty decent job on the edges? But you fucked the right arm up big time.

Could you put ted Cruz redemption head on op pic for old times sake?

>implying that's actually you
>implying that's not Captain-Obviouss

I guess this thread was useful in showing how few people from Sup Forums actually visit /fit/ though.

Do those extra chromosomes give you a burst of retard strength during sets, or would you have to be full-blown safety helmet to go Super Saiyan Potato?

I am italian and i confirm this statement.

The manlet in the picture, what is his height? 1m40?

Are you like 4'11

Jesus christ my sides

This is now an Italian food thread.

I love it, you got any cool dish ideas for a man whos too hungover to leave the house today and feels like cooking?

KEK. I know this isn't actually you, but I feel really bad for this guy. All that work and he looks like a troll

And I meant the meme not the boat

You looked much better with a beard Gimli

This. Haven't laughed like this for a while

>tfw 6'2''

>would suck/10
No homo

Should be a pro wrestler as a dwarf character