When the CIA tries to assassinate you 638 times but you live for 90 years and go out on your own terms

When the CIA tries to assassinate you 638 times but you live for 90 years and go out on your own terms.

>when a get on Sup Forums does what the cia failed to do
ftfy

What did kek mean by this?

89*

When a dictator makes up stories to inflate his own self worth. If we wanted him dead that badly he would have been dead a long time ago.

>when the new president will install a proper leader to CIA and they will actually succeed in assassinating you

Was dying part of your plan?

Suuuuuuuuuuuuure'
'Cause we've all learned by the time now that the (((agency))) is all fuzzy and unicorns, planting flowers and giving free chocolates.
Riiiiiiiiiiight.
No.
>If we wanted him dead that badly he would have been dead a long time ago.
Just like you wanted freedom baptized all those rice farmers.

Who knew Fidel's end would be caused by a bunch of autists worshiping an Egyptian frog god by getting repeating digs on a Cambodian rice cooking forum.

What a crazy year it's been.

>when you supplant the democracy of leafs with your own seed

>wus cia all that time

OK then. Show me all the data on all 600+ assassination attempts.

My family lost a mansion on the beach and immigrated here but I have to admit he was the real deal desu

>when the CIA doesn't try to assassinate you because you aren't a scumbag murderer

He was a big guy

Not worshiping him.
He started the revolution, fought, overthrown jewsa puppet, promisse prosperity for it's people....
aaaaaand fucked up the country reall god.
It take balls and courage for that shit
I'm Just giving the credit whre credit is due.

that actor was super damn close

survive 11 USA presidents
die with just a few days of D.Trumpet

Based as fuck.