Visiting lefty cousin for christmas. Thinks pic related is a huge issue...

Visiting lefty cousin for christmas. Thinks pic related is a huge issue. Send in the redpills so we may fight back the indian horde.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkmenistan–Afghanistan–Pakistan–India_Pipeline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>defending companies that would kill you for a profit

>leftist eco-weenie

>t. Schlomo Shekelstein

t. Warren Buffett

The natives agreed to it. It was a bunch of smug white ecoweens who started this shit to save the dumb brown people who can't think for themselves.

Btw Is this the pipeline clinton flip flopped on for cash?

what's the parallels between a pipeline going through a cemetery and a pipeline going through a field?

Just tell them Obama is the one sending the National Guard in so maybe they should stop blaming the evil white man and Republicans

people want to walk around the cemetary. nobody walks around in some isolated part of a field.

The "empty field" ostensibly includes native lands that were used for burial sites

Except the pipeline isn't even going through a burial site.

(((They))) just want to imply that to get people worked up and distracted.

Im personally for thorium atomic power
this is all about energy and israel
atomic 100% means fuck israel

If there were already other pipelines going through the same cemetery, then yeah I'd have no fucking reason to protest another.

I would have a reason to protest if I was upset that the pipeline WASN'T going through my land because then I could squeeze the owners for cash...

I WOULD have a reason to pay people to start trouble if I owned the train tracke the oil is currently transported on...

oy vey not everything is jewish propaganda.

Take a break

>not everything is jewish propaganda

It really is a big deal.

How would you feel if a bunch of mexicans came and desecrated our cemeteries to suit their salsa cravings?

NOW with that said, getting pissy over a field is something different.
We mark our cemeteries and people visit them. Their cemeteries are completely barren and every spec of dirt is sacred to them.
At some point, society has to move on.

Rlly mks u tink.

Idk what's the fuss about? We Indians build pipelines all the time.

You wouldn't be ok with a tractor coming through your bedroom while your having sex.

Why would you be ok with one in a field?

But it's nowhere near it.
They just want more money like greedy capitalists.

Does that take the poo away from the streets?

reminder that the pipeline does NOT go through reservation land, the land they are protesting is 100% federally owned

niga fuck your feelings!
fuck religion

I'm ok with both
an-cap ftw

>You wouldn't be ok with a tractor coming through your bedroom while your having sex.
Wrong.

wtf? really?

No it just brings gas and crude oil. We building a gas pipeline between India and Russia and undersea crude oil pipeline between Iran and India

You should try cremating people like Romans and us, no cementary to whine about + zero possibility of zombie apocalypse.

Makes just as much sense.

>pipeline doesnt go through any burial sites
>Obama wants the pipe protested so his buddy Buffet can keep transporting oil via train
>pipes dont explode and leak all the time, do you really think oil companies would make breakable pipes that waste their profit?
>real problem is buffet uses shitty trains that fly off the rails and cause massive spills

No it puts the poo into them

Really. Look at any reporting on the protests, and you'll see not once do they say it is ON reservation land. What happened is they wanted to build it through the reservation and were offered millions (IIRC like 10-50 million). The natives wanted more gibs and DAPL said fuck that and got permission to build it over federal land.

that's going to be a yuge pipeline

>red man is offered $50,000,000 to let pipeline run barely inside their lands
>no we needs mo money fo dem programs
>OK fuck you then, we'll move the shit off your land entirely
>help help we're being oppressed, save us white liberals

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why don't you come up with your own ideas OP? The threads asking for a hivemind answers are disgusting. You call leftists brainwashed but you're acting the part too.

Graveyards are a massive waste of space, I'd be perfectly fine with both those.

But I'm ok with both. If you need to loom over a corpse to remember the dead, perhaps you're just senile.

There are really people willing to fight to defend oil companies?

But that's my fetish, all it would do is make my dick harder!

No hard feelings but we can't trust you with two pipelines, and Tapi will be operational after 2019

OH SHIT WHO'S GONNA LAUNCH THEIR NUKES FIRST

Even if that were true and provable, cemeteries and burial sites get built over all the time. Didn't they just recently find a former king of England buried under a parking lot?

t. Andorra

let them build it and the spirits wil take care of shit
right?
lol
lol

A nuke on a pipeline? Yeah sure, whats better than destroying 4 countries together including our own.

Pretty sure if India and Pakistan can build a pipeline together so can the pretend Indians and you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkmenistan–Afghanistan–Pakistan–India_Pipeline

Does it go through any rivers/water supplies?

Spiritually enhanced petrol, Putting 'Super' in natural cars.

Of course it is

Soros is funding the protests

Yeah, the reservations eastern border is basically the river and the pipelines goes right through it.

The truth is that there is only a requirement of 250,000$ surety bond "insurance" whereas in Alaska it is 1 Billion. Sunoco has spilled more oil than any other and this pipeline is literally a disaster waiting to happen

Yes it will go under a river just upstream of the reservation.

Burials are losing steam in the US. Probably still more common, but a lot of people are being cremated now. It's my only dying wish so far is that I get turned to ash instead of being buried in a box.

Nice, I find burials creepy but not as creepy as Zoroastrians leaving their dead in open to be fed by vultures. We prefer cremating on pyres than the ovens.

>poo in the loo compares his country to rome

I needed that laugh pajeet

LOL

They were also worried about drinking water, but thats retarded because there are piplines all over this country, and most residends of communities dont even know they are there. They are hidden in the woods and shit.
They dont go bad for decades, and something like an oil pipeline is going to be inspected regularly..

Well that's the problem. It goes through a fucking water supply. The chance of that fucking up and ruining local water is why they're protesting.

>Pointing out DAPL doesn't cut through "native American" land= defending oil companies
WEW
E
W

t. Adolf "Ghandi" Stalin

Can somebeody explain me this whole water pipe thing?
>inb4 spoonfeed

Leaf proxy you lazy kike

I saw you they cremate people on the ganjes, and indinas think they need to be cremated with "premium wood" like teak and shit..
So they try to buy a little of the good woods, instead of buying enough of the cheaper wood, then the fire goes out before the body is actually creamated and they wind up dumping half of the corpse into the ganjes.

Tell them that the most important thing right now is to secure our borders and get back our jobs. When that is done, we can always discuss what to do about whatever the stupid shit it is that they care so much about.

Do you get your water from a river or a water treatment plant? Think critically. There are already pipes that run under the river and countless rivers around the world with no issues. This pipeline is also dual wall (which most are) so any leakage is captured and picked up by other sensors. Do you really think these companies build lines so they purposefully fail and contaminate bodies of water?

Do they transport the poo out of India?

>Company- we'Lloyd give you $50M to let us run a pipeline through your land
>Native americans- no we want more lister energy money
>Company-never mind, well just go around your land so we don't have to pay you anything
>Native americans- REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>white liberals- OH BOY! An opportunity for me to virtue signal to my peers while not actually doing anything useful!
There you go.

I don't get the pic.

We have exhumed plenty of graveyards for public infastructure projects in the past.

/pol has no stance on NODAPL because it's irrelevant. Tell your cousin if it's so important then instead of making funny pictures on internet maybe should travel there?

Shut up and just Wipe LEAF!

Ganges crematoriums are cancer mate, only sub-humans use them. We all know how cheap they are, they dump partially burnt bodies into the river to save wood.

Yes, would you like to buy?

There are already several pipelines upriver which could just as easily fuck up the river supply.

Indian resevations Are government land.
Like a refugee camps. Refugees don't own the land. Just live there

I see this pic all the time. what does it mean?

Yes. 1 pipeline directly to L.A. County.

That is what the protesters are proposing. Going around the water. Oil company said They won't do that and is taking it through the water. Shortest distance ensures less chance of leaks

Teach them about the Tocqueville Effect.

so you think we should just start mainlining oil into the river?

DEAL! Congrats on New Poopline.

One of the sure signs of a bedwetting manchild liberal is that he automatically recoils whenever the word "oil" is mentioned.

>Do you really think these companies build lines so they purposefully fail and contaminate bodies of water?
According to some whistle blowers, yes.

They own the cleanup companies so if it brakes they just send them out and send the bill to the insurance companies. Cheaper then fixing the shitty pipes.

Columbus ohio here
We get our water from a river that goes to a waste treatment plant. But it doesn't catch everything. There are water boil alerts all the time. Multiple times told not to drink the water. Toledo a couple years ago couldn't drink their water for weeks

Actually its usually done for cutting costs to make profits as such projects usually costs way more than the expected cost.

t. ""Doctor"" (((shecklestein)))

what does it mean

Ah, just some bullshit false equivalence.

Like 'if you're not okay giving a dog a blow job, why would you be okay licking out a woman?'

Leaves need not answer.

HA Pajeet wipes with a leaf

>horde

Please. There can't be many of them left.

The bottom is full of dead animals that died during harvest so vegans can feel superior about not killing animals for their food.

Why do I care if a cemetery gets oily?
They'll pay for clean up.

I'm a donor.
There might be enough left for a small urn on a family members mantle if they want it.

can I get a source on the $50M? trying to find it via jewgle but just getting news about the protest and not what happened before.

Well, you know.. Dead people are in there.
Where's your sense of respect?

-- Although personally, I think if cremation was more popular this wouldn't be an issue.

Hey faggot, in some parts of the world, e.g. Genoa, grave reuse is the norm. 100 years in the ground, and then you get exhumed.

I wouldnt exactly take examples from your country on what to do with waste.

Insure the risks.

JFK said there were plans in motion leading the American people into single-serving meals and indoctrination through the media.

He also saw the US dollar going to shit if they kept printing out money, so he passed a bill making dollars equal to 1 ounce of silver.

He was assassinated a week later and the bill was revoked by the new president.

We already are. Another pipeline does nothing, if your concern is having keeping the water from being contaminated, because the possibility already exists.

So what happened? Does that happen? If not, what stopped it from happenings?

Dude have you seen your new flag? Its literally the pink white and poo.

This is the truth. Spread it.

I don't see a problem. After all they fought and died for oil.

just because the possibility exists doesnt mean that we should make it 100% certain to happen.