How quickly could Russia overrun the Eastern/Central Euro bloc?

How quickly could Russia overrun the Eastern/Central Euro bloc?

US intelligence says 3 days but I think they're still underestimating pro-Russian fifth columns that would basically lay out the welcome mat.

48 hours seems more likely if Moscow commits fully.

Other urls found in this thread:

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Польско-литовская_оккупация_Москвы
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They can be up to the borders of Germany before a single German unit has been mobilized.

Really our only feasible defense strategy is to host soldiers from as many western allies as we can get so that if it ever comes to a Russian invasion, they end up killing troops from a dozen different NATO states and so removing any question of whether they should come to our aid.

it has more to do with resource projection

unless those 5th columnists are stockpiling mountains of Russian ammo and fuel they are still going to slow down.

its a REALLY bad idea to outrace your supply lines.

>They can be up to the borders of Germany before a single German unit has been mobilized
kek

Russians are incompetant
It would take them 3 months
And 1 million dead

awww shit it's going to be Nāves Sala 2.0

good thing my whole family lives in Kurzeme and the swamps and forests are a military nightmare

They're more likely to stir some shit in Latgale (similar to Donbass) than to go on open attack. 2nd largest city in Latvia is approximately 80% russian.

Depends.

If they go in Russian style (like in Georgia), then maybe a month for the Baltics and most likely never for the Eastern/Central EU. That would be just too much ground to cover for the Russian war machine.

If they go in with CIA/NWO help (like Crimea) then maybe a week for the Baltics and a month or so for Central/Eastern EU. Because it is still a lot of ground to cover.

Oh, and don't fall for the western shilling. If you really believe that Russia is the big boogeyman as they tell to you then they win. It is a blue pill. Don't take it.

Russia will also artillery blast the kowalski blast to stop any NATO reinforcement

kowalski gap..

>implying Germany have an army

this is a big assumption.

Nowhere near fast enough. Liberation from NATO must come from the inside.

What for? Why do you need to invade countries and conquer people who hate you?
It doesn't make sense.
It would take much more than 3 days, maybe 2 month and 100 000+ dead Ivans.
You overestimate Russian forces.
Also Russia is experiencing lack of money, several regions are in a bankruptcy state - they can't support their debentures. If they were to start a new war - it would finally kill Russian economy once and for all.

Russia is biggest outside threat for Baltics historically and now, as long as we don't start taking rapefugees in.

This scenario is dumb.

Its easier for russia to vaporize europe than to invade it.

>What for? Why do you need to invade countries and conquer people who hate you?
What? Well, why did Germany attack Poland, fot example.

20 minutes goyim, don't forget to vote for your defendors

objectively it would be more than 3 days, but still there can be nothing that can stop ru army in the eu.

even belorussia can overrun the baltic+poland and seize gotland in about a week (if the swedes continue slacking)

you overestimate eu armies

without the help of united states or brits it has 0 chances

>US intelligence says 3 days

Source of GTFO.

Also, how stupid you think Russia is to cut instantly 70% of the income with a war with Europe now?? And you think Euro is a Thailand, dude you underestimate the EU army.

In 30 minutes with tanks.

No I dont. My statement is an unquestionable fact whose only affirmation is that it would be easier to vaporize europe than it would be to invade it.

Because Poland wouldn't listen to our peace offers and kept turning a blind eye to the killings around Gdansk/Danzig in the belief that Britain would back them up anyway.

What are we up to, OP? I don't wanna feed all this shit again.

30 minutes you can not get to Talinn with a sportscar on a highway.

it is not unquestionable since I question it, you stupid nigger

I mean now - in 2016. Baltic states dont like Russians, so what is the point of invasion? They will receive a partisan war like americunts in Iraq and nothing else, it would be more harder than Chechnya. Population wont like them. When Hitler invaded Austria - population was not so aggressive against him and Germans, they got over it, but Balts will not accept it now.

>but still there can be nothing that can stop ru army in the eu.
what do you mean? We have the quick task force of one brigade just waiting to take on the dozen divisions you have in the baltics.

Niga pls.

quick goy, the Russians are attacking!

ANY SECOND NOW! BRACE YOURSELF GOYIM!

If Russia is to take the baltics they need to eliminate the Gotland as a an airstrip, meaning that they need to occupy/bomb it to shit swedish territory. In same case they need to cut the kowalski gap, which needs belarus cooperation and artillary barriage like never seen before.

Newfag

Fatfag

Top NATO officials said that Russia could easily take London in 60 hours. USA is not very good in mobilizing.

>pic
JUST

3 days really? I would've thought maybe a week

>Germans talking about easy military strategies.

gotland is not prepared at all, a disgrace for swedes

NATO needs more money. They will tell you that Belarus could easly take the whole world in 30 minutes just in order to get more shekels, they also need to feed their families and receive more money for dem programs.

Why on Earth are the Balticshits even allowed into NATO???

Don't underestimate ISIS senpai..

but they have a seizable force stationed here, also, isn't there an aircraft carrier deployed in the mediterrian sea to fight isis?

They can't do shit to Poland. We'd get them all drunk in a massive country-wide vodkafest, and then NATO pls helps and drives them back, hungover and defeated.

You do your worst, we will do our best.

Sure we did Kraut. Sure we did.

historically irony
Balthia was greatest threat to eastern lands.
Vikings, varangians, than dukes (knyaz'), them kings, them ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Польско-литовская_оккупация_Москвы

Old map. Here's the current one.

This.

Pls. Both russians and poles once drunk would then process to conquer rest of the EU together.

i think, 3 millions dead Shprotes, and 3 executed after.

Latvia is the most likely first strike. Due to there being a water barrier they can adjust the supply lines to somewhere like southeast Latvia; from there you have an equidistant line of supply for the forces in Estonia and Lithuania. The navy can resupply and block amphibious invasions once the attack is complete with the bulk of forces connecting at the border of Kalingrad.

Seriously, Russia managing to take Europa? Dont make me laugh, Russia could not win against georgian peasant without using Iskander missiles and special forces for ordinary military tasks.

Here is what will happen. Russia invades Narva, discover that bolts on tanks missing since general sold them for money. Conscripts will then shoot their own officers because of months of bullying before. Spetnaz needs to solve this riot by killing everyone, including themselves.

After taking the first baltic village, russian soldiers will rape the chickens and get chicken aids, that complements the rampaging aids already in the country, creating super-aids.

Celebrating the unique victory of a village, they will drink all the vodka they find and start shooting each other after they realise they all hate each other.

Putin will then shoot Iskander missiles, but since all the maps are not in cyrilic alphabet they nuke St.Petersburg. No one notice the difference, but there will be some noise complaints from neighbours.

They might get to Tallinn but be confused because they never seen ATM or a car made after 1970 before.

>even belorussia can overrun the baltic+poland and seize gotland in about a week
Well Ivan, that is simply untrue.

>Both russians and poles once drunk
I've heard from my acquaintance that Russians are actually sissies when it comes to drinking

Combine the time of ukraine and georgia and you'll find out

estonia pays to stay
unlike you

1x1 vs me, Grzegorz

This is true tho, compare russian miltary exercises to NATO ones by size, these guys probably have a full plan for the whole of europe.

Dunno, since I don't drink.

I'd like to try once. I've heard Ukies are tough

You can question it, but it doesn't change the fact that the monkey is right on its objectively true statement.

you mean what?

>This is what Germans actually believe

>Eu strunk
Yeah right

Depends on how well Poland holds. Poland here is the big buffer zone or cannon fodder of NATO right now.

>said that Russia could easily take London in 60 hours.
>scaremongering of this level of stupidity
looks like they are not even trying anymore.
Hell, only five fucking years ago they explicitly said that Russia is weak, russian weapons are old shit and they will fuck us easily.

Cuntfaggotbitchnigger

"Ukrainians" are good at drinking

drinking my piss

top kek

>Poland wouldn't listen to our peace offers

Well, you were at peace, so there's nothing to listen too.

If you mean Demanding land from them, then yes, they fucking ignored you.

Its hard to accommodate to people who are openly talking about the extermination of your cultural identity and view you as subhuman.

Suwalki gap ...

>Its hard to accommodate to people who are openly talking about the extermination of your cultural identity and view you as subhuman.
Well, yes, hence why we resorted to war. Could have been solved peacably, but they had to massacre our people for the kikes. Only shame in all this is that we never got around to exterminating that Slav vermin in return.

Dat moment when Germany lost Danzig and Koenigburg

Lost to Poland, Come on !

are you getting enriched by black US soldiers
i think you do, you cutie

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

>takes breath

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Calm down. I know it's a bit much to handle, but there's no reason to go insane. Breathe.

Pretty quickly. The issue with eastern europe is that a lot of the area lacks any significant geographic barriers to prevent invading forces from just rushing in.

It's why the mongols were able to completely wreck shit all the way through to central europe.
It's why Poland always gets so easier conquered over and over
It's how the Germans in WW2 were able to easily fan out and conquer eastern europe all the way to the Caucasus mountains.

the official doctrine of baltic states is to surrender to avoid destruction and participate in guerrilla combat
that is, if the allies don't show up

>Could have been solved peacably, but they had to massacre our people for the kikes.
you've been reading a lot of nazi propaganda haven't you? any sources except Der Stuermer?

He just doesn't know that danzig massacres happened after they attacked us.

Mostly to annoy/threaten/encircle us.

Border city Narva is similar here. Not the second largest but one of the larger ones by estonian means nontheless. Many speculate about stirring shit in such cities before any action. So that will be a first sign of shit starting to go down.

Don't be a tease. Nothing's going down, we already have a port in Baltic sea. The only way we are attacking you guys is on the way to london.

Implying the western European citizens like most people browsing this board wouldn't ask the Russians for weapons and fight alongside them genociding the jews and muslims and cleansing their lands of their dumb fuckistan politicians.
The Western European peoples don't hate the Russians, hell even my former countrymen (Flemish) have worked alongside the Russians against the French during the Napoleonic wars.

Wrong. We will never go down again without fighting. Everybody remembers 1939 and we have learned the hard way from history.

Im not sure someone from a country voluntarily cucked by regular bongos and sandbongos should be raising their voice on others

lol because you need the coalmines for your aircraft carrier?

>Falling for the Russian army meme
US forces would be in moscow within two month

Still more plausible than us attacking Balkans for lands.

Depends on how NATO responds. They could rain enough cruise missiles on St. Petersburg and Moscow to force Russia to withdraw or have their cities turned into rubble.

Just like Wehrmacht?

Friend, w/e you may think about our offensive capacity, don't joke about taking Moscow. It never goes well, and scorched earth tactics always end up being used. Do keep in mind that we have scorched Earth capacity now.

Lmao

Just let Poland do it...

They already captured Moscow

>try to invade Russia
>they throw a shitfit and burn their own country down

Better than giving it to the enemy.

well,it worked every time so far

>Implying that the enemy wants that gigantic shithole..

They do keep invading for some reason.