Why are whites so much stronger than blacks?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_fEIVwjrew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember that once we win and purge shitskins, we can go about eugenics without (((intereuption))).

Feels good tb.h

They can afford food

How much if this board do you think would survive that ?
2%?

What is (((charoty))). There are probably (((programs))) that give blacks more money to succeed over Whites.

Once this is cut off, we will see the margin widen and Whites can once again feel happy within themselves again.

The Mountain that Rides.
Superior genetics. Not being born to crack adddicted parents. Eating meat and such for dinner instead of Funyuns.

That is negative eugenics. I never said anything about killing, did I? I have flaws and strengths, why would I kill myself or others because we do not fit a certain level genetic brilliance, when we could just add on better genetics overall?

We could all be bettwr if we weren't stressed out by a sickly anti-White society. Depression and stress -- I assume -- causes lower IQ's and harms the drive to be physically fit. If we were happier, then we would all be at a decent level to reclaim our spot at the top again.

THICC

SWORD !!

>what is EBT

because blacks are faster than whites

would you rather be strong or fast?

not wanting to kill myself would be cool

youll die anyway in a few years when russia coming for its rightful clay :)

Fast = strong

Neither.

I would rather be intelligent, nihilistic and have a wicked sense of humor

>whites move bars a few inches with the help of expensive body apparatuses and drugs

>blacks use their wit, strategy, and cunning to outsmart opponents in intense contests of strength, power, and agility

They need to run away to avoid ass kicking.

Because their head is twice as small so it doesn't slow them down.

How fat are you and how thick is your unbroken man-hymen?

Because white people are gods in flesh.

Never has this planet seen a race so powerful.

6'0" 135lb

>a few inches
Lmao can you even into mobility? I'm not even saying that whites are stronger, but most lifts are like, at least 3 or 4 feet

Soviets were all on juice senpai

>thinks american """"sports"""" are any of those things
>"blacks" "cunning"

That's natural, lad. If you got out more you might see that it's actually possible.

That's some man-hymen.

t. jamal

Found the neckbeard.

>wit, strategy, and cunning
>blacks

Like oil and water

>use their wit, strategy and cunning to outsmart opponents in intense contests of strength, power and agility

no actually that's called war and whites are best at that too

that is a nice way of saying affirmitive action

>Posts vegan, atheist, made of glass, cucked from starter position, early retired Arian Foster.

>those tattoos

Is hafthor a degenerate?

SUPERIOR SLAVS
CHOKE ON IT ANGLO SISSIES

i would rather not be addicted to drugs

>blacks use their wit, strategy, and cunning to outsmart opponents in intense contests of strength, power, and agility
And yet how many black quarter backs are there? Hm?

Who has the pic of this guy standing in between a couple of average nordic fellas and looking like a manlet?

The nigga is 6'9", your average Nordic ubermensch is like 6'0"

are you saying the running niggers are not on gear?
lmfao

I assume you're talking about this though

so are they like 7 feet tall

>(((charoty)))

Yes that's what makes it so WTF. Found it.

Remember, brotein powder and sterons were inventions of the white man.

was never quite sure if he was a chad or not

Look like Neders. My m8 is 2.2 metres and lives in abject terror during the winter of breaking a bone during a fall because it starts a chain of fragility.

>I'm not even saying that whites are stronger, but most lifts are like, at least 3 or 4 feet

Why would you hesitate to say White people are Stronger, is it really that hard to go to Wikipedia?

Because hunting in Europe, especially in the winter, was very different from hunting in Africa.

In Africa, humans were persistence hunters. Prey is adapted for running away from predators, and humans are adapted for running after them efficiently. The prey tires before the hunter and becomes slower and weaker, and can be killed at the hunter's leisure.

Prey species in Europe are less inclined to run: harder terrain and of course snow makes running too inefficient to be worthwhile as a defense, and those same winters disadvantage smaller faster prey simply due to the fact that smaller animals lose more heat than larger ones, so animals tended to be larger and less numerous.

All this means that hunter-gatherers in Europe needed more physical power to overwhelm prey than hunter-gatherers in Africa.

This is why Africans are faster than Europeans as well.

However, this is also why Europeans are smarter and work better in groups: animals which you had to overwhelm required superior teamwork and tactics, and the ability to make advances in weapons and traps was rewarded with a better chance of survival.

Eventually this problem-solving and innovation ability led to agriculture and domestication of those prey species, and the need for hunting was reduced, but this occurred relatively recently on an evolutionary scale, and we are still roughly the same animals now that Europe had made us 10,000 years ago.

no retard, the Mountain is actually a manlet

See

Even traditionalist / right wing countries would never go back to eugenics.

At this point there are too many undesirables and it's too easy for the media to abuse sob stories.

those are 2 icelandic basketball players iirc

This. Obviously nobody is focusing on competing right now since we have so many other issues.

more money for better roids... clearly in natural state a gorrirra is stronger than a man

This, 6'9" is now manlet, MAYYYBBBEEE king of manlets if you're in an Asian country

>implying all those nfl monkeys arent on roids

>anschluss

Are you retarded? Is this what they teach you in school in Mexico? Here's something fun:
>abortions of fetuses/children/whatever with genetic anomalies/diseases is a form of eugenics
So we practice a degree of eugenics already

1)they're all on steroids and only black athletes are tested

and

B) they are held in majority white countries so black athletes have a much harder time trying to attend

>and only black athletes are tested

PHAHAHHAHA

no, the actual reason is that whites are better at strength sports whereas blacks are better at running sports. Harsh truth is that the races aren't equal

um.. .no they clearly have money for them... super-gorrirras

I know this is bait but dude...

>made up bullshit
>Some of the top challenges are held in America

anything else cuck?

>we joined germany in a peaceful manner
>wanna get annexed again slovaknigger?

Whats wrong with americans, why do they look like that?

yeah, entrance fees, equipment, supplements etc. are made prohibitively expensive to keep minorities out, it's a rich man's sport, like tennis or golf

Because we're not

Maybe if they were worth a shit they'd have some sponsors to help pay for that shit just like all the whites guys have. Also
>implying the Polish guys and other Eastern Europeans are just rolling in money
Again, I know this is bait but c'mon nigga, try a bit harder

>picking up heavy things is a rich man's sport

wow I think you got most of the buzzwords and phrases

>Its free to set records and have them confirmed by multiple weight lifting federations m8 you don't need to enter a competition

>majority of top white lifters are from poor countries.

Foot ball is more expensive than tennis

anything else cuck this is fun.

>we
Stop projecting you little inbred kike

Have you studied epigenetics, at all?

This whole thread is bait desu

T. The Amazing Atheist

How many mph are you able to tip your fedora?

It is based on facts tho....

Dunno look at most of the WSM contenders, they are usually just brickies with fairly average jobs. A lot of the strength gyms use widely available materials like filling wheelbarrows with rubble or concrete drainpipes.

>being this new

Using tactics written by white coaches

>no one has answered the question yet
Okay, an anthropologist here.
Race isn't "skin deep." It runs down to the bone.
Blacks have leaner muscular and bone structure, which doesn't let them handle as much labour as whites.
Blacks are good for dancing, running and simple jobs not requiring long exertion nor a lot of force.
Whites are stronger and more enduring. Our bone and muscular structure is tougher than black races.

Because whites were forged in the big-game huning in cold ass Europe. They literally killed and fucked the Neanderthals (who were taller and stronger) out of existence.

Niggers are oversaturated in foot ball
>already will have a gym membership and access to he same equipment
>will most likely be familiar and using some form of supplement
>will already have a high intake diet that can be supplemented easy to match body building
>instead of spending money on high and brand queen equipment (not only pads but niggers training gear and clothing/shoes) they can use that money even easier to up their daily calorie intake to match weightlifting standers
>its free to set records

the money excuse is officialy btfo

Whites are built for strength and power (i.e. powerlifting and strongman). Blacks are better suited for feats of athleticism (running and jumping)

Dont forget fuckloads of gear.

get a load of this madman

>I-I was o-nly pretending! xD

(you)

Africans needed to be quick and fast to run away from cheetahs

Europeans needed dense muscle that wouldn't freeze up and stop functioning in the cold

(You)

KILL YOUR SELVES

Not if you don't have enough mass, and guess what happens when you add mass? You get slower. Speed = Power is a meme

Not really
youtube.com/watch?v=C_fEIVwjrew

If a white guy and a black both strength train for a certain amount of time, then who ever puts in more effort is going to come out stronger. Everyone knows that

not really theres a point of diminishing returns, thats why sprinters are jacked

SOMEONE GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

>boxing
>unironically using boxing, one of the most corrupt sports, as an indicator of shit

It has at least something to do with culture.
Genetics plays a part in it; but the fact that world's strongest men competitions are dominated by Scandinavians and Eastern Europeans, whilst Olympic weightlifting is often won by Caucasians and brown Indo-Europeans, suggests to me that biology cannot explain all of it; for what is the difference between Scandinavians and Persians that would make Scandinavians stronger at some techniques and Persians stronger at others?