No nigger hate thread Sup Forums?

No nigger hate thread Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i21HcugW_kI
youtube.com/watch?v=zK786_o1q5w
wthr.com/article/formal-charges-filed-against-cumberland-murder-suspects
fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
fox59.com/2013/07/26/man-sentenced-to-110-years-in-murders-of-cumberland-girl-her-uncle/
standard.co.uk/news/crime/police-hunt-thug-who-headbutted-woman-during-row-on-train-a3400656.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im black

KYS

KYS xD LOL Leafy :3

that little bitch is lucky the pigs showed up

maybe next time he'll vote hillary

That's a spic

To be honest, I think a lot of us here have grown passed that stage.

Those white boi deserved it. We dont know the background story and im pretty sure they have said something racist toward black people

I know self-hatred isn't a popular thing in USA.

Interesting how the black bitch first frames the other girl's face with her hands, as if to set up the punch that comes a second or so later. I wonder if that's technique.
That's the thing I fucking hate about physical combat. It's a complete and utter waste of human energy, but some people learn to get good at it and then you have to take their violent ways into account to some extent.

There's literally nothing wrong with being black

>saying something deserves being punched
nice meme abdullah

Hitting someone on the head with brass knuckles is considered assault with a deadly weapon.

For that brief moment when he tried to impress a ghastly white skank, that fucker will spend the rest of his life riding a garbage truck for a living.

Genius.

that coalburner can take some hits.

Apart from being a low IQ subhuman

That's fucking disgusting.

He got 15 some odd years

That ingrained ancestral fear of a whipping.

No, that's a thug you're talking about. There are some extremely good black people out there, and there are white thugs. It's just that on average, a black person is more likely to be a thug than a white person is.

Alright that's all from me
Need to take a shower after looking at all this schwartze
I hate these threads.

wait i member this shit , what that bitch has become tho ?
yellow fever for attention.

BASED

Sauce for this pic!

best video ever.

Sound is needed:

youtube.com/watch?v=zK786_o1q5w

>American culture

Why would a human ever live around those things?

On average, a black is a lot more likely to be a nigger. For a race that makes up 13% of the population they sure do fill up the prisons efficiently

sorry mohamed i can give sauce only to people who don't let millions of shitskin in their state every year.

Hmm, i never thought about that. You may have a point

>go to t a punk rock show
>makes the mistake of falling into a "Nigger pit"

>that fucker will spend the rest of his life riding a garbage truck for a living

You'll spend the rest of your life paying taxes to support that worthless sub-ape. I can assure you it will never work an honest day in its life.

>mohamed
>says the european caliphate

I'm Black and bang alot of women. I don't know why you hate me I'm very successful at my job and its not like I go driving around picking up every white bitch I see. I think alots got to do with how conservative the parents are, in fact I'm certain there's a direct correlation at this point.

You're both as bad as each other

>there are white thugs

Post the videos of a white person sucker punching a nigger as he walks by.

>White people accustomed to chimpout
>laughing about chimps being chimps
I want off this ride

>Turning your back to a nigger
He deserved it.

Hate the jews instead, much more fun, they get SO MAD xDDD

>I'm Black and bang alot of women

With the front or back of your hand?

Fyi if you report this thread as off topic it won't get purged. Don't you faggots get it yet?

>flag
>im black

I miss the time when black people were so rare here that I only saw one black guy in my entire childhood. When I asked my granddad why he was so dark he answered: "Because they never wash themselves."

Al hamdulilah brothers. Let us not argue about who is more or less islamic. Only Allah can judge us.

It's almost time for afternoon prayers. Saleel al sawarim my brothers.

No doubt, and it annoys me that liberals get Orwellian when you try to bring that fact up. But yeah, I've known really good black people. Can't judge the individual by the group. But unfortunately, the violent thug thing is very widespread among the group.

This is a good nigga. Resisting the temptation of unpure women.

I've been physically attacked by white people before. On a couple of occasions, actually. I'm white, btw. But the race of the person who gets attacked isn't what is in question.

Exactly. Don't vocalize your hate of those who literally rape and murder you. Hate on fiddler on the roof instead

>assaulting a granny
>in a fucking church

Can't we just crucify people again?

Too poor or inertia-bound to move?
Personally, I agree with you, if around too many of these kinds of thugs, priority number one should be to put some distance in between you and them, unless you want to go vigilante I suppose.

The fucks goin on here?

Hahahahaha this is so gay for a number of reasons. I would have kicked the shit out of the nigger.

I would love to live there.
My life is so boring, constant battle for survival would be cool, also could probably impress qts by btfoing niggers.

>2016
>blacks still have "human status"

sick jersey

thanks for pointing that out habibi.

That would be ace

Around blacks, never relax.

>A Cumberland family that was devastated by two murders on Monday was dealt another blow Sunday. One of the two men arrested, Michael Bell, was their son's best friend and once lived in their home. Jeremy Priel was unknown to the family.

>Jeremy Crane, 21, was murdered alongside his 7-year-old niece, Kyleigh. Both victims were shot in the head.

>Police said along with Jeremy Crane's cellphone, an Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 were stolen from the home.

>Two men went to police with the Xbox and PlayStation after seeing news coverage, because they found blood on one of the gaming systems. The men said they bought them from a guy named Jeremy and they pointed out Jeremy Priel from a photo. Bell and Priel received $40 and an ounce of marijuana in exchange for the gaming systems.

>Brayden Crane, five, said to his mother when he found out: 'Why would my Uncle Mike do that? He loved me. And he loved Kyleigh.'

>"Michael Bell had lived with this family for a while and was actually the one who created this or set it up. There's discrepancies on whether they knew anyone was there or not. Michael Bell would have known because of Jeremy's truck being in the driveway," Chief Crooke said.

>Cathy Crane said: 'He was my son's best friend. Someone we trusted. He’s lived in our house. I've done his laundry. I've given him food. We always had an open door for him.’

>“The whole trial, he had a little look on him, had a little eyebrow raised, just staring us down the whole time,” explained Josh Crane. “(He) never showed emotion. Nothing. He just sat back and just didn’t look like he cared.”

wthr.com/article/formal-charges-filed-against-cumberland-murder-suspects
fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
fox59.com/2013/07/26/man-sentenced-to-110-years-in-murders-of-cumberland-girl-her-uncle/

The worst part is that woman was preggnant.
She was likt 3 or 4 months into pregnancy when this nigger hit her.

Luckly, she didnt had a miscarriage.

poor jews

the child was white ?
and pic related is the reason why niggers are still considered "human"

These threads always trigger me hard.

trust me you're not the only one abdul, this is why Allah give us authority to enslave them.

>people

>and pic related is the reason why niggers are still considered "human"
The thing is that this kind of retards like you posted are a really small number, but they yell a lot so they get attention.

Now that ppl worlwide are trying to be heard too, you can see them on the defense.

This kind of wanter would be the first to day in a "revolution".

He dont want a revolution for his country. He wants a revolution from his patetic life.

Yeah... I dont have a problem with that one.

>tfw immigrant black people are appearing in my city

fuck, it begins

>implying I'm a Deutsccück
>mfw I'm a Slav living on gibsmedat from the German government

You black?

Don't hate me, it is the future you chose. Be glad that I will leave soon but Ahmed, Abdul and Jamal will stay, bread and rape.

Come on y'all, now why would you make the black kids angry?

>Ahmed, Abdul and Jamal will stay, bread and rape.
Do they work part-time in a bakery shop?

Why is this picture so soothing? Ah, there's just something about the idea of wiping the miserable ants called humanity off the face of this otherwise beautiful billiard ball called Earth.

From a great nation to cuck central. Making fun of our neighbors doesn't feel right anymore...

Liberals will defend this.

Shut up you ugly shit skinned sand nigger. Go spend your french welfare check.

standard.co.uk/news/crime/police-hunt-thug-who-headbutted-woman-during-row-on-train-a3400656.html

Bitch deserved that.

you seen the one where one of her friends posted her drunk and threw up on herself?

fucking nigger ape.