Have you ever revealed your power level IRL?

Have you ever revealed your power level IRL?

Yes. Then no one had the balls to say anything to counter argue my redpills.

no because i am not a filthy normie who goes outside or talk with humans

Yeah, you just need social skills and intuition to read the scenario, and you gradually slip the stuff into conversation and over the course of months brainwash your peers.

I went full hard line red pilled at work, then everyday limp wristed faggots would come into my office to try and debate me for literally no reason as I am not trying to win any popularity contests, one of them told me he was gonna report me, I straight up told him if he said anything I would set his house on fire, I guess I fucked up because I now work as a janitor. in a bar, meh free drinks at least.

>set his house on fire
You're a special kinda autist aren't you user

I do it a lot actually.
Talk politics and policy with a lot of my friends. They're mostly liberal, but I find if you know how to read a situation, frame things correctly, and overtly disavow indefensible bullshit, folks are usually willing to listen.
It's only really a shit-show when some idiot goes full-retard, ala
>REEEEEEE, BLUUD BANX IS RUN BY DE JUUZ!!!!!! DE WAWNA STEEL DE KWISTEN BLOWD!!!!
that people understandably look askance, and dismiss the person and their arguments as fundamentally unbalanced.

Nice edit

There's no way you're a day older than 15.

Nope. Even when i'm drunk, i act leftist. I don't know why I do it; to be social, i guess. That's a problem in society now; we're conflating people values with polity values.

I'm just generally honest about my opinions without being an edgelord about it, even if those opinions are controversial in this logic-vs-emotion society

Yes, everyone who knows me in my daily life, is atleast a tiny bit informed of my ideals.

I tend to be honest about what I think, but also to use proper arguments instead of muh Sup Forums echochamber memes.

Subtly, I normally release the power in innocuous, but corrupting, tidbits of information.

My former project was convincing my family to vote for Trump, my current project is turning them against the pipeline protesters

You are one dumb motherfucker.

THREAD REMINDER THAT
You're a beta cuck if you behave according to what you feel is the social norm

The narrative will never change if you don't speak your mind

People will never follow you if you don't set a rational, and brave example

You shouldn't keep your mouth shut, just like you shouldn't shun anyone who doesn't see the things like you seem them, rather you engage in a healthy discussion to further our cause.

you did it tho right? Watched him burn?

Are you the leaf faggot that harass reviewbrah?

because they realized what you said was stupid and felt embarrassed for you

yea one time I yelled at one of my best female friends that she didn't know shit about politics

reviewbrah is so celtic it erupts through his american identity like a chestburster.
his facial features, his autism, his wanderlust, his mannerisms, his widely spaced eyes, his catholicism...everything

me and my dad have had some interesting arguments on politics before.

he is one of those people that sits there and jerks off to everything jesse ventura says and believes that america will go the way of 1984 and the government will have people implanted with tracking devices at birth under the gise of an extraterrestrial threat.

its pretty funny to listen to him rant desu

not sure if it counts, my but i've spoken with my girlfriend about my anti-black and anti-jew sentiments. she has been pretty open minded and basically agrees with most of what i've said on a logical level, even though she doesn't feel personally prejudiced.

The picture is reviewbrah, not OP, newfriend.

He's right.

Over here, it's not really that hard to reveal your power level, since the whole of eastern europe knows jews are bad news, and no niggers here so nobody cares.

I've only ever met one leftie and he left the country recently to move to (((sweden)))

Two years ago was temporarily living in a city that's 50% basketball american for easy access to interstate for an extended project I was in charge of.

Walking dog at 0100. Kang starts doing the aggressive walk towards me.
>yo man comere man need to axe you something
Stop approaching me and ask man
>da fuck man just need to axe you sumtin
Man I'm serious don't come any closer.
>got a big mouth on you whiteboi fuck you tryin ta say
FUCKING NIGGER (my hand is on the grip of my CC pistol that's inside the wasteband but could clearly see what I was implying)
>(wide eyed as fuck) aight aight (stumbles off)

Surprised myself with going full KKK on him but I had had enough nigganometry at that point.

LEAVEEEEEEEEEE
LEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAVVVEEEEEE

>talking with parents about election
>"who are you voting for user?"
>tell them Trump because Clintons have way too much baggage & dirt
>"I can't believe we raised a sexist"

Kill me

Your parents are cunts

>post that make me happy.

this could have been a huge mistake on your part if someone overheard you say that and the assailant continued toward you forcing you to fire

hate crime more time

Im openly racist and nobody gives a shit, hell, a lot of people actually agrees that Jews and niggers are pieces of shit and that homosexuals shouldn't be able to adopt.

>be at bar in downtown of a midwestern city
>all sorts of nogs appear out front of the bar
>they start fighting
>there's a dozen of them outside swinging fists and acting like monkeys
>everyone in the bar is captivated except for my friend Brett
>I'm drunk, like 7 drinks in
>yell across the bar "HEY BRETT! COME LOOK! THERE'S LIKE TWENTY NIGGERS FIGHTING OUTSIDE!"
>it was loud and people were watching the fight, so only like two people heard me
>one was an SJW-looking girl who looked absolutely horrified and walked away quickly to tell her friends what a shitlord I am
>the other was some dude who just drunkenly laughed and said "Hey man, you're not supposed to actually SAY that in public..."
>I just shrug at him and point at the 18 chimps fighting outside and he shrugs too.

Everything went better than expected, except Brett never heard me and didn't get to see the niggers fighting.

>you will never be as suave as reviewbrah

What made the word "nigger" so offensive?

I light red pill people

"The news media is owned by 6 corporations, you think they have an agenda?"

" Almost every country in the world has a central banking system, and they all have major ties to the rothschild family"

Point people in the right direction, and they will usually find their way.

Lol I like you

No because I'm not a racist

niggers

Little by little every day in sub school. It's getting progressively worse (saying shit I really shouldn't), since the instructing POs are liberal commies.

political correctness. It was the doorway word. Once they made that word socially 'evil' to say, it opened the door to censoring other speech.

All the time. The trick is to start by shitting all over Slavs and Irish, then work your way towards denigrating other ethnic groups. Once people are used to hearing racial slurs, it becomes less and less important to them who they are directed at.

>basketball american
heh

Brett blew it.