If you don't like gay marriage

Don't get one!

What's wrong with being gay?

>it's not natural
It occurs in nature à la the very definition of natural.

>degrades tradition
So do the countless number of hetero divorces

Also more straight people have AIDS

Refute it, you can't :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

stolaf.edu/people/huff/classes/Psych130F2010/LabDocuments/Spitzer.pdf)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcmKHqH56_4&t=14s
cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/cdc-gay-men-2-population-67-all-new-hiv-cases
ibtimes.com.au/gay-paedophile-couple-sexually-abused-their-adopted-son-1334488
cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/overview/ataglance.html
youtube.com/watch?v=F2k35UwD8wI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>It degrades from sexuality into an entire identity
Nobody wants to see you parade on floats and fuck yourselves with double-ended dildos for the sake of "bravery", fuck off tripfag.

Straight people don't go around flaunting it because they're busy having jobs and lives outside of the fact that they like pussy

>It accurs in nature.
Not for mammals it doesn't.
>Degrades Tradtion.
Not only that, but you are choosing not to continue your race by breeding, how sickening.

Faggots are perveted, they revel around sex and pleasure. Disgusting.

I see the aussies are back in full swing now that the election is over

stale pasta btw

There is no such thing as 'gay marriage', as marriage is between a man and a woman, and no matter what you stick up your arse, nothing will ever change that.

I see no problem with it tbqh. It doesn't hurt the economy. It doesn't cause governments to crumble. It doesn't affect my day-to-day life.

>muh tradition
Yes, some traditions should be kept, but sometimes we have to accept change.

Sup Forums is just autistic about gay marriage because they don't like that someone that's not them is happy.

Yeah, obviously there's cunts that do that
But for the silent gays, what's wrong with that? What's wrong with them getting married huh? You don't like it? Diddums

Yes it does occur in mammals, quite a high percentage of mammals display homosexuality

As defined by what? A bunch of novels compiled into a book by primitives thousands of years old? :^)

I guess we should also believe the world is flat on that note

This guy knows what's up

My dick also gets up for men

>occurs in nature
An animal sticking it in the wrong hole by accident doesn't make faggotry "natural" you dumb drunk Aussie.
>So do the countless number of hetero divorces
People who go through divorce have a good reason.
Fags have no good excuse to do the things they do other than "hey look at us guise! Aren't we different!? Durrrr!"
Also, your kind will always have more aids than us.
>refute it
I just did. Saged

That animal also sticks it in the right hole evident by all its young it fathers

>gay people have no reason to get married other than hey look at us

Okay so every country that didn't invent X object first shouldn't have X object?

It seems you don't like gays and thus try to make their lives miserable just because we want the right to be happy...

Piss off fag shill.

Maybe when you lot start providing valid arguments that aren't "I don't like it" then I will

But the breeding was intentional.
>we want the right to be happy...
So do we. Your ilk make everything harder on everyone.
You don't want the right to be happy.
You want the right to be an attention whoring degenerate piece of shit.
I see right through your appeal to emotion to see the real perversion you're after.
This world wasn't made for you nor do you deserve to exist in it.

If you like Diversity move to Africa, if you don't like guns don't buy one.

Mike, we need the zapper for this one

>If you don't like gay marriage
>Don't get one!

fuck off, pidor

Electrocution is the final solution

It's a bacterial infection causing people to endanger their communities. Not only should fags not marry, they should be quarantined far away from the rest of us without exception.

It's up to you to make us want to except your shit you degenerate mutant. Go whine about your mother.

>bacterial infection causing people to endanger their communities

What the fuck are you on?

So the uneducated hick (you) that contributes nothing to society can marry a stripper with big tits and then reap the financial benefits of marriage but a contributing member to society (a gay person) can't? Seems a bit unfair

FAGGZ SHOULD DIE.

Necrophilia is also quite common in nature. Can I marry your corpse, OP? The sooner the better.

>state regulation of Marriage

didn't intend to reply

as soon as gays get married they start suing everyone that wants nothing to do with them

if they didn't/couldn't do that I'd be fine with gay marriage

but the "if you don't like gay marriage then don't get one" argument falls apart as soon as they sue business owners that don't want to cater to them

The attraction to a corpse underground that doesn't contribute to society or inhabit our world is no argument for why two living people can't get married idiot

Fucking drumpf

It's okay famalam

I don't give a shit about gay marriage. I don't give a shit about two dudes fucking eachother in their own homes. I don't like it being constantly shoved in my face.

Evidence please

>organic robots aka animals that aren't sentient do it
>so it's ok if humans, who are sentient, do it

Sup Forums has some sort of fetish fpr trying to suck as much Nazi dick as possible.

it occurs in nature but the faggots don't reproduce. Why should we allow them to adopt and infect society in such a way?

Neither do I. But my question is:

What do all you people hate gay people that don't rub it in your face for? You can't justify it other than "I don't like X therefore X shouldn't"

And boy oh boy if that's your logic then the real world will eat you up

Now this is what I can't stand. I support fags but I don't support in any way forcing bakeries to bake them cakes or churches to marry them (speaking as an atheist).
Private discrimination should be allowed in every case.

>Don't get one!

Say that to the priests who are imprisoned or forced to wed faggots together.

No animal is homosexual. Animals are wired by instinct to fuck, and they sometimes make mistakes because they're retarded. No animal desires a homosexual sex act.

I don't want to see faggots in public, thats all.

post boypussy and maybe id be willing to read your post

I'm gay myself but I fucking hate gay culture. I don't really give a fuck about marriage in general since it doesn't really hold any special meaning to me, and I hate being expected to fight for gay rights and base my identity around my sexual orientation. Most people in my life just don't care, but the gay community is fucking crazy about this. I try not to take part in anything LGBT related unless I'm attempting to hook up.

>Yes it does occur in mammals, quite a high percentage of mammals display homosexuality
Proof?

google:
gay couple sues bakery
gay couple sues church
gay couple sues adoption agency
gay couple sues wedding photographer

that's just off the top of my head

Lmao are you saying animals aren't sentient? Pick up a fucking dictionary

Whilst you're at it look up: equality, egalitarianism and love

You can't understand why it's wrong because your a mutant.

fags get out!

All for acts of discrimination. Look up the law sweetie

Fuckn Lewd m8

>company denies services based on sexual orientation (which is illegal)
>gets sued

I don't see what's wrong here

>Wants to be accepted
>Keeps pushing his degenerate faggotry.
>Gets hated even more.

You people never get it, do you.

Why do you want marriage in the first place? It's just something made up isn't it?

I don't have a problem with silent gays because I don't have to deal with their bullshit.

But the problem is, for every silent one, there are three loud and obnoxious fuckers.

No marriage for nobody!

and that's why they shouldn't be allowed to get married

>implying hetero couples can't be pieces of shit parents
>implying being raised by a single dad or mom makes you retarded
>implying being raised by gays make you gay

Lost cause on Sup Forums anyway, literally the place where young nerds have the opinions of old countryside people.

God, this pisses me off so much

You're a m8

Fucking financial reasons and LOVE

A lot of generalizations there faggo.
I'm a family man that's contributed plenty to society.
Fags just leech off of our hard work and then go out of their way to call masculinity "toxic" and try to corrupt children.
You're barely even human to me.
It only became discrimination because you genetic defects couldn't leave well enough alone.
Again. KEEP IT TO YOUR FUCKING SELVES
You're not welcome here

You cause the degredation of Western Society more than any other demographic or movement.

1) You are the pedophiles (who rape little boys, women sure as hell don't)
2) You spread disease and promiscuity (aids epidemic of california)
3) The entire basis of the movement is trying to get people to accept your degenerate desires, which opens a floodgate for everyone trying to do the same. Identity politics, trannies, bestialities, and pedos have all worked off what the faggots started. This has created the hypersexualized, anything goes society we live in now, where people DEMAND that they are accepted for wanting to fuck whatever they want to fuck
4) Homosexuality is explicitely outlawed in the bible
5) Gay men especially are THE MOST promiscuous group on earth, contributing to the hypersexuality of our culture and its degeneration. (Once again, see 1980s Cali, all of subsaharan Africa). No one wants to follow any rules, because anything that goes against their base desires is against their *gasp* identity
6) Homosexuality is associated with depression, suicide, a whole host of psychological horrors, even when CONTROLLING for socieites where homosexuality is extremely accepted (Netherlands) and with pro-gay scholars
7) Conversion therapy works (stolaf.edu/people/huff/classes/Psych130F2010/LabDocuments/Spitzer.pdf) so you faggots have no excuses

tldr; the homo movement is THE biggest force responsable for sexual immorality and degeneration of western society. Kill yourself, and do your duty by killing a fag close to you today.

>gays shouldn't marry because we want to keep discriminating against them

>LOVE
spook

Sup Forums needs to redpill itself today on this pressing issue and combat it militantly

Educate yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcmKHqH56_4&t=14s

So much pent up hate.

When I get as hot and bothered as you are right now (but normally not for a malice driven petty reason such as this) I sit on a cock, calms me right down

>literally believing the silent group is the minority
notice how they're always leftist and usually trannies or lesbians.

The problems I have with fag marriage is
>Being married makes it easier for them to adopt (And eventually abuse) children
>Marriage (as we know it) is a christian concept and a religion should not be interfered with by the state. Marriage should not be any business of the government.

>owner denies service based on beliefs
>discriminates the customer
>sues
>therefore discriminating against the personal beliefs of the owner
I don't know who's discriminating who any more.

I will exercise all of my rights desu. And if one of those rights is how gay marriage, so be it.

>What's wrong with being gay?
Its a mental illness that goes directly against our biological imperative of reproducing with a member of the opposite sex
>It occurs in nature à la the very definition of natural.
So does rape, murder, patricide, and incest. Should all of those things be legal too?
Those should be banned too.
>Also more straight people have AIDS
[CITATION NEEDED]

>people that believe they literally go to hell for marrying homosexuals should be forced to do it, because the homos are too childish to just go somewhere that they are welcome

>more straight people have aids
Heteros are fucking 99% of the world population kill yourself fag

Hang yourself faggot

It's funny because I was raised in heterosexual family and I was abused on daily basis.

>owner denies service based on beliefs

Citing belief is not a valid reason to discriminate.

>(And eventually abuse) children
while i agree that it's way more likely under lesbians, statistical data can't point to that under gay men, that said a mom and dad are the best for children but two dads work over nothing
>Marriage is a christian concept and a religion should not be interfered with by the state
i agree with that senpai, but the state is heavily involved in america, removing it would fuck up a lot of laws in place a court rulings, how would you suggest to remove it over having it?

:(

Oh God, not the homosexual animals myth. Properly speaking, homosexuality does not exist among animals.... For reasons of survival, the reproductive instinct among animals is always directed towards an individual of the opposite sex. Therefore, an animal can never be homosexual as such. Nevertheless, the interaction of other instincts (particularly dominance) can result in behavior that appears to be homosexual. Such behavior cannot be equated with an animal homosexuality. All it means is that animal sexual behavior encompasses aspects beyond that of reproduction

Homosexuality degrades tradition because it is centered solely around sexuality, as there are no repercussions to having sex (pregnancy).

Also, there are more straight people than homosexual people in the world, so obviously there's more heterosexual people with AIDS.
It's like saying that African Americans in America commit less crimes that whites, which is because there are less African Americans.

cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/cdc-gay-men-2-population-67-all-new-hiv-cases

I love how the bosniak has more reason than any of the hick Americans

>its in the law so it must be ok

Wew lad

This 2bh

ibtimes.com.au/gay-paedophile-couple-sexually-abused-their-adopted-son-1334488

>shit Korea can't handle bantz
this is why you are Best Korea's and Japan's bitch

>society should bend over to people believing in fairytale

aww do they need a safe space too?

Deus vult
You spit in the face of our traditions,society,and all that is moral and you expect me to not be pissed off?
You are a plague on humanity and you're trying corrupt our brothers,sisters,children.
Just because you can't leave well enough alone.
I would strangle you and watch the life leave your eyes and not even think twice if it meant my kids were a little safer.
You are scum. Do us a favor and die

i would rim them :)

>It occurs in nature à la the very definition of natural

Animals will hump anything--rhinos and moose try to hump cars. Turtles hump rocks. Animals even hump dead animals. Hump hump hump. Dogs hump your legs, that doesn't make them legosexuals. Dogs even hump coffee table legs. That doesn't mean humans should do it, nor should coffee table sex be made 'a thing' just because dogs do it. Hump hump hump because they are animals. Hump hump hump, hump hump hump. It doesn't do gay people any good to compare them to mindless rutting beasts.

...oh...wait....

....never mind

>bosniak
>bosniak
>bosniak
>bosniak
Triggered. I'm Croat.
Kek priests fuck the shit out of little kids and you are not saying a word.

Being gay takes 2 decades off your life expectancy

>Naturalist fallacy
>All tradition degrading things are wrong should be stopped.

Refuted.

Gay and bisexual menb are the population most affected by HIV. In 2014:

Gay and bisexual men accounted for an estimated 83% (29,418) of HIV diagnoses among males and 67% of all diagnoses.
Black/African Americanc gay and bisexual men accounted for the largest number of estimated HIV diagnoses (11,201), followed by white gay and bisexual men (9,008).

stfu cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/overview/ataglance.html

> Fucking financial reasons and LOVE
>Fucking financial reasons
You have no female to support while she gives birth to your child nor do you have a child to support afterwards. There is no reason you should get gibs.
>LOVE
What this has to do with church tradition of marriage especially when you refute religion with your relationship?

Gays are not good for a healthy society.

>statistical data can't point to any more abuse under gay men that not
>gives the same copy paste containing allegorical bullshit
wow it's like i knew you'd post that exact link and preemptively said don't

they have a safe space, it's called private property

until you can treat your shop the same as you can treat your home then there is a legitimate case to be made that homosexuals shouldn't be allowed to get married

there are certain people you wouldn't let into your home

10/10 generalization, I remember when my priest totally diddled my nugget-hole

How can a cake be gay you fucking autist

>It occurs in nature à la the very definition of natural.
So do all manner of birth defects. It's very sad, and I feel sorry for you. Not sorry enough to care though.
yeah, and they're not ideal. Just because we let one thing fuck up marriage, doesn't mean anything goes. We'd be marrying fucking dogs if we took that route.
Per capita? Fuck right off.

Look, most of you probably can't help it. Though in a few cases, it might be a fetish - you can learn and unlearn some pretty kinky shit, and there's no reason why sticking you cock in another guy bum isn't one of them. It also disgusts me and bores me. So sure, go ahead and do it, but shut the fuck up about it. And keep away from kids, I don't trust you fags one bit.

Stop being gay

>Kek priests fuck the shit out of little kids and you are not saying a word.

Ebin meme

FIRST OF ALL, gays are a disease, and so, yes, of course, its EVEN WORSE when it happens in the Church, the most abominable thing imaginable. BUT ALSO...

1) Secular studies made by secual universities have shown that abuses in Catholic churches didn't happen at a higher rate than other religious groups. The Church with the most cases on average was the Baptist Church. All religious institutions though have a much lower statistical occurrence of abuses as compared to secular institutions. If you are afraid of catholic priests why do oyu send your kids to high school, where they are much more likely to be abused?
2) Most abuse cases happened in a short time span in the 70s, in a time when the Church was attacked by 1960 revolutionary ideologies that later destroyed society as we all know. It is widely known that at the time jews and communists had infiltrated the Church and it is them who acted on their impulses.
Either
3) Priests didn't abuse little boys. Almost all occurrences involved young men between 16 and 18 years old, certainly not the little kids that the jewish media portrays.
Either way the Church acted in accordance in 99% of cases with what secular psychiatrists at the time recommended. Then in 2016 people look at now abandoned treatments and scream "SCANDAL" because they don't understand pedo treatment changed with time.

To know more and further redpill yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=F2k35UwD8wI

>citation needed

>haha lets get technical cause I have no real argument