First thing that comes to your mind when you see this flag?

First thing that comes to your mind when you see this flag?

goatse

Anal

Mine: degeneracy

Numales

>No, they expect one of us at the wreckage brother

Somalian gangrape

Sweden.

Midsummer.

Sadness

Please fix your country

home turned hell
never going back

Blonde swedish women with sand niggers. And a kike snickering off in the corner.

Greatest country on earth and my homeland. Fuck off you jealous fuckbois

haha

Sadness

Rape capital of the world.

And Ikea

its not that bad actually. ive lived here my whole life and i have never been robbed, nor do i know any woman who have been raped.

disgust

Except it's inflated statistics. Feminism is so rampant here they're encouraging girls to report everything as rape. For example a girl can get an unexpected kiss and she can report it as rape to the police and it will go into the statistics. A girl can also have sex with a guy and it's consent but then the day after if she didn't like it she can also report it as rape and boom into the statistics it goes! It's inflated as hell. An easy proof to this is that Germany has more rapefugees than we have and yet we have like three times as more rapes as they have. Isn't that a little suspicious when they have the same refugees? It's just bullshit and I just debunked it Tyrone. Now kindly fuck off

stay mad finn babies

said the moor.

This

Remove bridge

I chuckle heartily when I see a swede trying to defend their shithole country. REFUGEES, YES!

>It's not rape we're just overrun with hyper feminists
So remind me why your country is great?

Hm

Largest collection of pussies on the planet.

It's great for me, I'm living good but we have problems with sjw and feminism bullshit and of course the sandniggers. Our nationalist party is the biggest party right now and I believe they can do great this election. We're definetly not perfect but we also don't deserve all the shit from Sup Forums

Surstromming and lingonberry jam

niggers

brown dicks fucking blonde little girls

Cucks

It reminds me that Sweden will be the battleground of the 10th crusade in coming years. Deus Vult

Sorrow
Wow you're a really cool masculine guy.

This guy. And he's not even Swedish

A country so ashamed of it's heritage it got rid of it's meatballs.