Ashkenazi Jews are white and valuable allies to a black vs white race war. They are friends of the whites

Ashkenazi Jews are white and valuable allies to a black vs white race war. They are friends of the whites.

It's the Mizrahi who the whites oppose. Askenazi (German-origin) Jews are allies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4
youtube.com/watch?v=b6eFaghBgCs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
m.reddit.com/r/Judaism/comments/5f39my/this_is_my_grandfather_a_press_corp_officer_for/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn right

The lady in the picture is an Ashkenazi Jew.

This is a Mizrahi Jew.

They are not the same. Assimilation has made differentiation more difficult.

Ashkenazi European part is mostly South European, not German.

I'm from a country that was their friend before they stabbed us in the back for their sandbox in Palestine. They are allies, sure, but not yours. If there is one piece of advice every American must hear it's this:

KILL
EVERY
SINGLE
JEW

Wrong.

It is the Ashkenazi Jews who moved to America and organised the fall of the Czar from New York City that are the problem

Their descendants, Jews like the "scientists" Gould and Jared Diamond, spies like Gold and Rosenberg, fallacious biologists like Lewontin, they are the ones who would betray the USA for the soviets and use pseudo-science to turn the morals of the West upside down.

Allowing those insane Russian Jews into the country was the worst mistake the USA ever committed.

Jews are cute desu.

I agree that jews would be extremely helpful if they were allies

However they only will ever work for their own interest, at the expense of everyone else, so they have to go

Is this opposite day? Well here is a constructive post completely related to the thread.

Nah, all Jews are trash.

There are no exceptions.

There will be no exceptions made.

Like all the other sandniggers, you have to be removed from the face of the Earth.

We need to ship a bunch of Ashkenazim to Hong Kong and breed their high verbal lawyer IQ genes with the East Asian high spatial anime IQ genes.

America would be nothing unless Einstein gave us the theoretical breakthroughs that made us a nuclear superpower.

Aske-NAZI
They are the real Nazis and they go around killing Christians and blaming it on "whites".
They pretend to be ((white)) commit heinous crimes and then say "these ((white)) ppl are a real problem, but not us goyim, we are ((Jew))
They are no friend to white people nor any other race.

Define sandnigger, because Ashkenazi jews are white and European

jew rats aren't white.

Yes goy, without the nukes (((WE))) gave you a gorillian years ago, your military would be useless

Ashkenazi are bro-tier. Most ashkenazi I know voted Trump.

Top tier food too.

White ethnicity in USA will fuck up Jewish pig dog ethnicity.

youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4

they can be bro tier in anywhere besides in white ethnicity land.

youtube.com/watch?v=b6eFaghBgCs

Jewish ethnicity has done nothing but attack white ethnicity on behalf of the ethnicity interest the Jew must leave.

kill all jews

Ignore this person, he is half-Turkish.

Wasn't Trump's grandpa one?

Wrong

Ashkenazim are white.

I have this hot Jewish girl with big tits in my classes, and I think she might like me as well. Should I to it Sup Forums?

are not white.

What kind of Jew?

Sephardim and Mizrahim are still pretty sandniggery.

Yes. Kill Every Single Jew.

I don't know mate, she got this very Jewish look to her, with the curly black hair, dark eyes, pale skin and big boobs.

I'm not even sure she's Jewish.

>Jews are white

Stopped reading right here

none of them are Israeli though.

Ask her. That sounds like Sephardim which is very much in iffy territory.

I'd try it - big tits are big tits - but be aware.

How accurate is that pic?

nice cherry-picking
does not happen. have you ever been to Israel?

What does that matter?

You ever dated a Jewish girl?

nigga I'm on Sup Forums, I'm a kissless virgin. Everyone on this board is.

it matters because people like to think we are the same. Israeli are nationalists, while the Jews outside of it are globalist scum.

Ashkenazi Jews are white, but they are NOT your friends.

no

Kek, that's right

This jew has a point, i always strach my head trying to understand why it's so hard for people to understand. HOWEVER, i still don't like certain bullshit things written in the Talmud and you have (((them))) in your country too. Rarely the average jew, but some of them are still there.

>implying anybody follows the Talmud beside the isolated group in Jerusalem
kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
Don't think so.

nobody follows the Talmud besides the isolated group in Jerusalem.

do they have a name? dont the hassidic jews follow the talmud too?

>Jonathan Pollard
it says that he has nothing to do with the state, but he did it for personal gain

>_Liberty_incident

Israel paid over 17 million to cover the damage

read the links you own.
>In May 1968, the Israeli government paid US$3,323,500 (US$22.7 million 2016) in compensation to the families of the 34 men killed in the attack. In March 1969, Israel paid a further $3,566,457 to the men who had been wounded. On 18 December 1980, it agreed to pay $6 million as settlement for the final U.S. bill of $17,132,709 for material damage to Liberty herself plus 13 years' interest.[8]

The antisemitism in this sub is starting to annoy me.
*unsubscribes*

the Hasidim are the group that is isolated in Jerusalem

Speak for yourself. I'm 20 girls in.

British girls don't count.

Sup Forums was right again
m.reddit.com/r/Judaism/comments/5f39my/this_is_my_grandfather_a_press_corp_officer_for/

You would think money covers the loss of life.

Hey guys! How is everyone?

it was an accident though. If there was another way to repay them, believe me, we would've done it.

'Accident.'

Yeah, I agree

>implying we have any interest to just kill American for no reason ,and pay millions for it after.

real live ashkenazi jew here

really wish I was in on this world domination conspiracy, my life is boring and I can't even afford my own place

half my family thinks I'm crazy because I think Israel is a tool of the US Military Industrial Complex and Hillary Clinton is the most corrupt American politician of my lifetime

Hello friends

Ashkenazi jew here also.
come to Israel, you will earn a scholar of 50k to start your own business.

I don't know hebrew or yiddish.

I am a welder/metal fabricator but all I wanna do is make bad electronic music and write screenplays.

Pretty sure I'm not the sorta guy they wanna spend shekels on.

>Pretty sure I'm not the sorta guy they wanna spend shekels on.

as long as you are Jewish, you are relevant to Israel. Welders have alot of jobs here.
the 50k can be also used for studies.

Come home.

>Laurence Fabius
>Laurence

>pale
>Sephardim
>doesn't even know his juice