How can anyone take these retards seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-N1-aZMfS_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a pretty small bubble of people who take them seriously.

Not true

To be fair I haven't looked at their view and sub count in a number of years

The young Turks have a wide audience of people coming from various cultural, ethnic and national backgrounds. Personally I think the young Turks are great. Stop being so negative

true its an extremely large bubble of retards that them seriously

Daily reminder that these faggots and Richard Maddow got their start on (((Air America))).

LOOK, AT THE PICTURE. SEE THE SKULL! THE PART OF BONE REMOVED! THE MASTERACE FRANKENSTEIN RADIO CONTROLS! THE BRAINTHOUGHTS BROADCASTING RADIO. THE EYESIGHT TELEVISION. THE FRANKENSTEIN EARPHONE RADIO! DEADLY ASSAULTS EVEN IN MY YARD! WITH KNIVES! EVEN BRICKS AND STONES! EVEN DEADLY TOUCH TABIN OR ELECTRIC SHOCK FLASHLIGHTS! EVEN REMOTE ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED AROUND CORNERS TRAJECTION OF DEADLY TOUCH TARANTULA SPIDERS!

In 1965, CIA gangster police BEAT ME BLOODY, dragged me IN CHAINS from Kennedy New York Airport! Since then I HIDE in forced jobless poverty, isolated alone in this low deadly niggertown old house. The brazen, deadly Gangster Police and niggerpuppet underlings spray me with POISON NERVE GAS from automobile exhausts and even lawnmowers! DEADLY ASSAULTS, even in my yard with knives, even bricks and stones, even DEADLY TOUCH TABIN or ELECTRIC SHOCK FLASHLIGHTS; even remote electronically controlled around-corners-projection of DEADLY TOUCH TARANTULA SPIDERS or even bloody-murder "accidents" to shut me up forever with a Sneak Undetectable Extermination! Even with trained parroting puppet assassins in MAXIMUM SECURITY INSANITY PRISON for writing these unforgivable TRUTHS!!

I am not very sure what was even negatove about what I said. Sorry man.

Worldwide, systematic instant plastic surgery BUTCHERY MURDER, fake ageing so ALL people are dead or useless by age 70! Done at night to YOU as a Frankenstein slave! Parroting puppet Gangster slave, now even you know I am a MENACE to your worldwide, mad, deadly Communist Gangster Computer God! Therefore, I must go to extermination. Before I am exterminated by this gangster, Computer God concocted and controlled worst mongrel organized crime murder incorporated Gangster Communist government, I hand YOU the secrets to save the entire human race, and the entire UNIVERSE!

Do they all communicate as well as you?
Retard confirmed...........

and yet they hit like 60 million unique viewers a month. thats a fairly wide audience for a small bubble.

For AGES before Frankenstein Controls apeoidic niggers interbreedable with APES had no alphabet, not even NUMERALS! Slavery conspiracy over 300 years ago ideally tiny-brained apeoidic nigger Gangster government Eyesight TV Gangster spy cameras, Computer God New World Order DEGENERATION! When "gifted" with all Gangster Frankenstein controls, nigger deadly Gangster Parroting Puppet or niggertrained PROGRAMMED ROBOTS DEADLY APE-FRANKENSTEIN MACHINES!! Degenerative disease to ETERNAL Frankenstein slavery!! Overall plan through "ONE WORLD COMMUNISM" (Top Secret codeword!!!) meaning "worldwide absolutely helpless-and-hopeless simple-languaged mongrel-mulatto- apeoidic NIGGERS"!!

Their show is kind of entertaining when its not politics, though they love to make everything abot politics, so there you go.

Would bone the chic; would power a small city with the anger generated by the main turk.

This assumes everyone in that audience is of the same mindset. But that just comes down to retarded semantics. I already corrected my record with an earlier post.

Count me as one of their "unique views".
I watch them fairly regularly just to see what kind of nonsense they're spewing on any given day.

>cant handle "negative" opinions
stop being such a pussy

im pretty sure its not just 60 million autists seething with rage.

youtube.com/watch?v=-N1-aZMfS_c

Truly great. I can't stand watching their actual content, but these compilation videos people are doing are great.

the smallest of bubbles.
bunch of dimwits

forgot to mention, MOSTLY LEAFS IN THAT BUBBLE

I like them more than the other sources on the internet when it comes to USA.

When they express biased views it looks to me that they believe what they say. That is something i can respect.

When they try to inform about issues in other parts world though they are often very misinformed though.

I watched their election coverage. Most entertaining night I've had in a long time.

>60 000 000 young turds viewers
>60 000 000 Hilary voters

Ohhh nooo

You realize that, even though they supported her against Trump they still criticized her quite savagely.

They are leftists and really dumb. The older ones are okay(except for Cenk)I mean they are left wing and I dont agree with them but at least they can be coherent and not cry racism on every single topic.

Ana, the nigger and a very muscular white guy are the worse by the way, they are completely brain dead.

Their USA news is just as biased and misinformed. Do you know how kany cops have been killed by niggers in the past month? Of course you don't, because they haven't mentioned one word about it. They have extremely selective "reporting", and I put that in quotes because they literally use vox and huffpo articles as sources.

They have a massive amount of bots on their channel. 3 million subs yet most of their videos barely break 100k views? Also if you look at the comments you'll start to notice the same copypasta over and over again by a few accounts on every video.

Not to mention their political views are the epitome of brainwashed marxist establishment lefties.

>brainwashed
>marxist establishment lefties.
oh the ironing.

To be honest i have on idea as you correctly guess.
What are the good sources on news in USA that you would recommend then ?

As for their "reporting" you are right that what they provide is more like opinion column than real reporting.

That may be also reason for their relative success on the internet. People like when you tell them what to think about the news.

Then again on some things i think they really try to provide balanced views.

They're modern liberals, which means brainwashed commie anti-west sheep.

Shapiro's podcast is actually pretty good, just ignore anything he says about Israel, for obvious reasons. There are some parts of Fox that are semi-ok, like Tucker.

For more race/sjw related stuff I would suggest Mark Dice, Crowder, or Flaherty.

Really though, here in the US there's no one good source for all news. Everyone has an agenda and a bias.

Ironically enough, the most unbiased source for US news is probably RT.

The Young Turks are not even journalists, we here at Sup Forums do more than they do. They don't offer anything for being a subscriber. They are usually late to the party on breaking news as well.

Jimmy Dore, the human camel is awoke but misguided. Everyone else are turbo cucks

Jimmy is woke, I see the Turks getting rid of him soon.

being underage helps.

Turkeys, Christmas comes to mind.

They really need a new name. Being a young Turk doesn't mean fucking anything. It just sounds an obscure failed superhero duo.

I know he has his own channel, and I'm hoping that it's separate from the TYT. If you're looking for the most sophisticated critique of Obama, it's Jimmy that brings the heat.

the onion

Woke but still a libcuck. The Kool-aid hasn't finished running through his system yet.

>be Armenian
>be on the show The Young Turks

???

CU in the CK

Yeah, but it usually goes that way, it will be soon he will be on our side.

I cant really stand Crowder, dont know the other two, will check them out.

The thing about RT is ironical indeed and probably true as well.

We live in strange times when even huge country like USA is not able to get relatively unbiased news report. It may be because all the normie news channels are owned by few media moguls and it is getting worse year by year.

>falling for the satire

>How can anyone take these retards seriously?
You think TYT is retarded because they oppose your "praise keke gawd emprar"?

There are morons on this board, people that live in the middle of nowhere and drumpf who get their news and listen to waterfiltersalesman&magicpillwars.cum

>family guy memes
I have never seen them ever on Sup Forums ever. not even Sup Forums but low and behold a FUCKING LEAF posts them.

What rya think of Secular Talk, he has.some solid arguments from time to time desu

You have to be baiting. They're shit and you know it.

Hassam looks like he's stoned out of his mind every episode that he's on, there's a lab experiment looking cunt with black hair that always wears these knee high black boots and it's disgusting to look at, on top of her being stupid as fuck. Then there's Samantha and Hannah, the two biggest whores on the show that talk about absolute nonsense 99% of the time. Then theres that cucky little ingrate blonde dude with a 5 o clock shadow that has to agree with everything everyone else says and has no substance of his own.

Then there's Ana, the most pathological unprofessional cunt I've ever seen on a news roster - on top of the fact that she doesn't mind helping her enemy CENK.

Cenk is the most professional one on that show, if Cenk lost his entire staff and rehired better people then they would have more viewers, but to be honest I think he ruined that chance with his current staff.

Just a bucket of diahrea is what I would call TYT.

They weren't so bad back in like 2009 right up until the Zimmerman trial and gamergate shit happened; rise of SJW's and 3rd wave feminism, and general cultural marxist BS started to really take off. TYT then proved themselves as regressive and basically a more biased leftist version of Fox News.

I mean you can give CNN credit for occasionally putting on guests that disagree and giving them some form of air time. TYT has no diversity whatsoever in opinions. The biggest disagreements are basically who is more far left, but they all agree on the core issues so their viewers aren't really being challenged, rather they are being told to think a certain way.

TYT isn't even real media in my opinion. They are pure propaganda that attempts to push their regressive agenda for $$ + but they get millions donated from the middle east.

Back in the day Ana used to be the more rational one too, which is why she was brought on as a regular because people liked her. Her true colours weren't shown until around 2011-2012 sometime after her nose job.

A lot of non-Americans watch their show. By a lot I mean a loooooooot.

Tons of Germans, Canadians and so on. Most Americans outside of California don't even watch them. They have literally zero influence outside of the internet and that is because a bunch of internationals who agree with their shit do their bidding online.

Ana lacks a basic understanding of politics in this country. She even admits she doesn't understand it.

They were losing their minds when she lost

More like they were losing their minds when Trump won if you take mine meaning.

Why do you think they are at forefront of dems infighting now ?

They even tell their followers to email DNC To get rid of old guard.

>I cant really stand Crowder
He is good on Gun controll and defending traditional federalist republicanism.

Apart from that he is a try-hard, further, I suspect he may be a homosexual.

TYT is the equivalent of Info Wars

Ying and Yang and whotnot.

Anyone who views either is worthy of sterilization.