Why are black """"people"""" so ugly?

Why are black """"people"""" so ugly?

Because they are a different species and we are inherently attracted to our own species.

Get this racism off my frontpage. Racism should be a bannable offensive in this subreddit

Ok nigger

Because they smell so good

nig spotted

Racism against animals is not possible

they're a cursed people with most likely genes from a hominid animal type creature

They look masculine. Afraid, whitey?

genetics i guess

Lack of neanderthal genes.

dirty vagina

One thing I've noticed is that East African women are beautiful and their men are fucked up ugly while it's vice versa from west Africans.

You have shit taste. Their women are ugly as well.

Only people who I can admit are beautiful are
>Whites
>East Asian

And that's about it.

That's only because North and South America got all the West Ape like Africans with strong backs.

Fucking China is getting all the hot darkies.

m8 that women is a -5/10 what are you talking about?

This is a real women.

Yeah but you have to admit some DO look human like and likely because their from places like Nairobi.

>>East Asian
>beautiful
You fucking beta weebs, lmao.

Abdul

Well I can admit that if I was a soldier in East Africa I would totally rape that girl but that's it.

>cherrypicking
I don't even watch anime but c'mon... East Asian are incredible beautiful

Myself and most other self-respecting males on this board, would probably still rather fuck an ugly Asian over an ugly pollack.

>East Asian are incredible beautiful
Some are. The caked up ones, the ones with several surgeries behind them, and the ones that got lucky in the genetic roulette.
Still, they are just as fucking ugly on average as other Asians.
Might as well call mentioning beautiful Asians cherrypicking as well in that case.

>Denmark
It's a wonder you said Asian instead of Arab.
You're cucked, so your opinion on that matter doesn't hold value.

Why can't black females look like this on average?

Nobody has mentioned how bad they all smell too. I think it's something to do with their hair and sweat glands. It's awful, and would put you right off even the most attractive black woman if you caught a whiff

Because they're basically animals. Black people being ugly is reason enough to be racist. Crime and iq stats be damned. What's wrong with wanting a pretty, homogenous society?