Red pill me on this woman, is she really responsible for getting to the moon?

red pill me on this woman, is she really responsible for getting to the moon?
did the moon landing really happen?
or can we thank Nazi scientists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RK8xHq6dfAo
github.com/chrislgarry/Apollo-11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She did work on the team, and contribute.

She deserves praise, but you know the SJW buffoons will paint the story as "smart women shows dumb male NASA scientists how to moon."

Same thing they did with that black lady scientist movie.

>helped code the software
>aka just bring the coffee to all the guys

No one person got us to the moon. It takes generations of scientists. I mean if we zoom out, Newton got us to the moon. Science is a grand narrative.

Hollywood movie when ?

>I can't handle the fact that some women are smarter and harder working than me.

It's 2016, bro.

Would bang bitch on the left.
She can write amazing code?
Who gives a shit if she can?
Only men deserved to be recognized for intellectual/academic achievements.

This. As they say, success has a thousand fathers.

if(moon == true) {
land();
} else {
donotland();
}

>helped 'code software'
code for comfort woman

They were the computers. The men would tell her to input the data into a program. She deserves more than Ellen Degeneress.

in fucking machine code...it was all in machine code. While having a family. She deserves our praise and respect, and we should all hope to marry a woman like this some day even though they are EXTREEMELY rare.

Both contributed.

she looks like Daria

/nasa/ here in cape canaveral

Its an ongoing joke that have that when we get a female coder we assign her to a """special project""" like programming a code for the satellite headlighy fluid monitoring module.

We don't call them programmers, but say that they work on CODE

CODE stands for choking on dicks everyday

Also aliens r gay.

The picture shows the amount of data collected thanks to the code, not the code itself

DELET THIS

pretty qt

kek

She achieved what dozens of men also achieved. This makes her special because according to feminists women are retarded or something.

any of them code in assembly or machine code or do they all "code" in HTML or Ruby?

This was when programming was a woman's job. She likely did not design the software, but rather was inputting the code.

isn't she one of those people in black lady scientist movie? And was made into a black lady scientist for it?

I would rather have her get it than fucking Ellen

else
{
alert('houston we have a problem');
donoteland();
}

Oh fuck off faggot, if she helped, then she helped. Don't know what the hell your problem is.

Actually, she was just the team lead. A single man wrote almost all the code related to the Apollo program. In none of her bio's or wikipedia does it mention that she wrote a single line of code.

TRIGGERED

It's like how they like to push Ada Lovelace as some "programmer" when all she did was copy Babbage's work.

Feminism has no basis in reality so they have to reinvent the past.

>MEME

That's nice dear.

Well I guess women should flood the tech workforce and take key jobs from men with the help of pajeet and zhang.

looks like she was management

Uhh, guys, why are you forgetting the vibrant POC that single handedly told the stupid white men that they didn't know shit, and invented new math to get them into space?

youtube.com/watch?v=RK8xHq6dfAo

how do you code in markup

>helped code the software
more like helped give the guys blowjobs under the desk while they coded the software
>did the moon landing really happen?
nope

more stories about it please. Like do they actually do anything? Or do they just sit there and take up the diversity quotas?

I'm sure she did some spell checking too

She's listed first in the attribution:

>github.com/chrislgarry/Apollo-11

Lel

Historical revisionism to please rabid feminists.

What about the rest of the lesser technicians and scientists who worked on the mission and didn't get any credit or appreciation? Don't they deserve anything too? Oh right, they don't have fucking vaginas.

She was the director but she also did programming

What the hell is this?

Can't handle the truth, huh?

did you notice the quotation marks around the second code?
Its what feminists believe amounts to "coding"

female coders

Feminist would hate her if they worked with her. I read about Hamilton sometime ago. She was extremely strict about the standards of code being written. Demanding the highest standards. Anything falling short was rejected outright. Most female programmers today would not last a day under her.

i know the film is not entirely true but hot dam some black lady did work on nasa.

staffers and janitors that worked on NASA deserve praise now user.

Eyyy. I did a project for NASA. Speaking of women being useless in STEM fields. Women are equally useless in engineering about 95% of the time.

Basically just admin/director type stuff.

She has no attribution in any of her bios or wikipedia to writing any code. Also watch the documentary Moon Machines.

New movie that's going to be coming out, showing how the genius black women had to show the dumb whities how to get to space. Just more propaganda to keep inflating black/white fighting

You realize this is Hollywood Jew propaganda?

>make some movie about this minor footnote in the space program
>give one of the people involved a prize from the Jew puppet president
>people talk about it and thus spend their sheckles in the Jew brainwashing camps, aka movie theatres

It's the same as this story I saw on the national news a few weeks ago where """"scientists"""" had determined the top 10 catchiest songs of all time, three were by lady gaga. In the same week her new album came out.

Resist

Boy, Obama just devaluing medals left and right.

>And you get a medal, and you get a medal, and you ALL get a medal!

>Those fucking comments

How is it the truth? You're trying to write off everything because it doesn't fit your narrative that women can't be programmers. Do most of them suck? Yeah, but this one actually what the fuck she was doing. The problem is that you're doing everything in your power to convince yourself otherwise, even if it makes you look like a complete retard in the process.

Participation medals.

Well duh my compadre, but this is what one would call over glorification. Just like that film about the Hollywood commie director and his blacklist. Fucker was a tyrannical Stalin cocksucker and they portrayed him as a victim.

>local women does everday job of man
>special prizes awarded for her bravery

Do I get a medal of freedom for doing the dishes?

a fuckin glorified secretary
literally a diversity hire before it was cool

What a load of shit.

She helped. She didn't do it alone. Why does she get the medal? Because she is a women? I WANT EQUAL MEDALS

>Just more propaganda to keep inflating black/white fighting
As well as the feminist victim complex apparently.

If everyone is equal, then everyone is nothing.

SUBMITTED: MARGARET H. HAMILTON DATE: 28 MAR 69
M.H.HAMILTON, COLOSSUS PROGRAMMING LEADER
APOLLO GUIDANCE AND NAVIGATION

Grace Hopper literally still codes and she gives presentations on her software package. She actually invented an entire paradigm outside of object-oriented programming. The Turing Machine model came from a total faggot who took it up the ass, and the PHALLIC rocketships CONTROL software came from a human with a PUSSY...naturally.

>Hidden Figures
>lady on the right is fat as fuck

Yes she was actually talented.

It is possible for outliers to exist you know, not all women are completely worthless.

>not putting the medal under her hair

Stupid nigger is stupid.

Its amazing how much young Castro looks like Trudeau.

I don't need your patriarchal attitude right now

a lot of us work at nasa, i don't see any film about us

what a bunch of horseshit drivel

get your fucking wide noses out of the air
christ i hate niggers

if $apollo == $moon (print "The Eagle has landed\n");
#This line

Key word is "helped"

>current year
Not an argument.

Because we're not "oppressed" enough.

t. MGTOW

>It's 2016, bro.
Didn't you hear? The current year meme is over friendo.

I don't know, but that doesn't mean you should pretend like she did nothing at all. She and the team did the AGC code by hand, which is in Assembly.

interestingly, she got a medal the same day...her niece accepted it for her.

ruby is alright i guess its just the rails faggots that annoy me

He literally gave someone a medal for being gay

2015 as fuck

>That's nice dear.
Whatever you say ms. chiquita.

who took the fucking picture

It's simpler than that. Obama hands out the Medal of Freedom to any and all celebrities for hanging out with him. The sole criteria are fame and friendliness to him.

She was in a meme image, so she got a Medal of Freedom. Other people who did similar work didn't go viral on the interwebs, so they don't get one.

He's just handing them out like candy.

It's like Trudeau and Shia LaFuccboi had a baby.

Didn't he also give a medal and let some kid into the white house for being bullied? That shit has no standards.

WE

I know I shouldn't but I always feels because always happens. People look into it and she really didn't do that much at all? Is it that in this case? Doesn't matters, and that's all that matters. Was she apart of a team of 50? If that's it then I doubt she did very much. Nothing to deserve a fucking medal.

>aliens are gay
Finally some good news

The problem is that (and most men are completely oblivious to this reality), everywhere on earth, at every single university, are armies of women in academia who are interested often primarily or in part in promoting the idea of women as victims of men, and promoting stories about female accomplishment in the face of that.

You look up any of these claims about 'female inventors', or 'oppression of women' etc and the context almost always make it clear these are fabricated lies.

This army of propagandists are so successful, and their lies just get taken up and accepted. In my experience, ANYTIME there's a claim about a woman being accomplished, it's worth investigating the actual details and context.

This isn't MY fault, it doesn't make me a misogynist. It's the fault of 'female nature', or at least of the many women seeking to revise women's role.

>Enter the braindead Puerto Rican

Trying to look cool in front of your WN friends?
You're not white, Manolo. Just to remind you.

>95%
Might be a little low still. The amount of half-competent women in engineering I've met could be counted on one hand.

Christ almighty the smugness on their faces

That just makes it even worse.

WUZ

>codecademy

and for those who don't get it, "cd" is just for browsing the file directory on Unix

sounds like bs desu

at best she sounds like one of those niggers who 'write a custom framework' at a job. good for job security, bad for everyone who works with you

>a black women was a secretary at nasa once
>based on a true story