How come everyone on this board speaks fluent English and has a high awareness of Western pop culture and memes?

How come everyone on this board speaks fluent English and has a high awareness of Western pop culture and memes?

Is everyone using proxies and LARPing or is the entire world pretty much America?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris,_Texas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the world has become extremely westernized largely due to American influence. Which is why you'll see people in even the most remote parts of the world wear stuff like Nike or children wearing Mickey Mouse shirts.

Not to be rude here, faggot, but english is pretty much the current lingua franca of the western hemisphere.
Mi a faszért beszélnék magyarul, ha csak néhány másik nyomorult érti?

Yeah, and you'll also notice that they are degenerates. You spread that by the way. You're a cancer

I really hate Americans. You're so fucking oblivious to the world around you.

More like the lingua angla then, huh?

That's fine, but you are proving op's point.
I couldn't say that in Swedish.

This. America is responsible for
>free trade agreements
>free movement agreements
>neoliberalism in general
>social justice movements
>ancap retardation
>leddit
>destabilization of South America
>destabilization of Africa and the Middle East and thus the flood of shitskins into Europe

basically everything bad that isn't directly related to the USSR is directly related to the USA. inb4 "it's the Jews" since that makes no difference if the US is their weapon of choice.

We hate you too, Abdul.

American education, everyone.

Canadas only crime was being neighbours with that shithole

>He doesnt LARP as a third world country to get more (you)'s

TOP COCK

>everyone speaks fluent English
>therefore everyone is American
I legitimately wonder why 100% of Americans suffer from the delusion that the entire world revolves around them

No.

>english
I think you mean American.

t. Bill

USA runs the world.
All countries exist only because we allow them to.
USA USA USA

FREEDOM

All americans pretending to be other countries

American living in Romania here. You're pretty much right, OP. Most people here speak English and the entire country imports culture from the U.S. en masse. Stores here use English words to add a sense of prestige, and the music you hear in public (shops, taxis, etc.) is mostly American.

we speak british english, not simplified english

CHING CHING CHONG CHI CHO CHING

So do you think in English or is the voice in your head in Latin or whatever?

meh. my English sucks like the monkey balls.

We have wanted to be uniquely american for a while now because you guys had the best visual propaganda.

Implying pop culture exist outside of America. If it's non-American culture it's just culture.

>on this board
that's your key there m8, if you don't speak passable English you don't have anything to look for here.

Even if 99% of a given nation doesn't speak English at all you'd only encounter representatives of that 1% here, and all the opinions you would make based on that tiny minority wouldn't really mean shit.

american "culture" is pretty much the lowest common denominator between most world cultures, yes

Did you just get internet?

...i think in italian

My english is shit.

80% of Sup Forums is US
10% are US proxies
5% are other western nations
5% are random ISIS shitholes

I only use Western sites and watch Western films since local Lithuanian equivalences are fucking horrible. I assume that the rest of the world does the same.

I respect the fact that most of the world is bilingual

cause I sure as fuck don't know any other languages

Nobody uses proxies here you paranoid little shit

It's funny, my thoughts are pretty much a 50% mix of english and finnish

No proxy, here.
AmeriCAN living abroad.

Because ironically Sup Forums is more diverse than most other places. FUNNY ISNT IT?

Do you have the capibilities of thinking in English? Or do you like clinging on to a dead tounge because it makes you sound smarter in your mind? I know if I spoke Itallian, I'd get laid more.

Like, I can think of the word Burrito, I don't think the word flat-bread stucture rolled with rice and beans.

Because we believe in STAY IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY

Don't you wanna grow up to be just like me?

Self selection explains part of it.

How does that work?

>Hey maybe I should get some tekkuheppuhkaulfu fue hukkaslavkka at the helsifinku ertifmagurru when I fuffku my kfkraatviuu. Or perhaps a flower. BENIS :DDDD

I'm not sure if other countries even exist or if this is just one long episode of me getting memed on. How do I even confirm that places like Finland exist?

...what?

Ameriboos.

Scum of the world, unite!

Anyone else get really sad when they see some third world rat kid wearing a Mickey Mouse or some other western shirt? It makes me think like "why the fuck am I born smart and with all this money while this kids gonna die at 6.. then its sad cuz we both like Mickey Mouse like he's just a kid"

>he doesn't know

>is the entire world pretty much America?
Not really, your culture is just cheap and dumb enough to be aware of while also being educated in the finer arts of our national cultures

The sad ones are you burguer flags, and to some extent the brit flags, you don't know shit about anything but your own country.

>tfw moved from Texas to Paris

WATCH IT CHRISSY

I bet you always click on those stupid "SIX PICTURES THAT WILL MAKE YOU THINK "wow man fuck borders n laws n shit"" links.

It works fine

American culture is an inescapable influence the world over, no matter how much they claim to resent us. They speak our language, they consume our products, our media, they may as well just live here.

Sorry, I didn't mean to come of rude

Avete le capibilities di pensare in inglese? O ti piace aggrappato a una tounge morta perché ti fa suono più intelligenti nella tua mente? So che se ho parlato Itallian, mi piacerebbe scopare di più.
Come, mi viene in mente la parola Burrito, non credo che la parola stucture piatto pane avvolto con riso e fagioli

You think in spurdo cartoons.

That's because you're uneducated.
>hurr durr only being able to speak one language is a positive thing, i can enjoy a wealth of literature and art like rolling stone magazine or I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell

>sense of prestige
you mean to lure in the aspirational middle class

are you a liberal

I've been with 10 women who got HIV

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

because it does. why else are you faggots here shitposting about trump all day long?

>tfw I can read about 1/3 of this (presumably google translated mess)

Is Italian just retarded French? :^)

i...wha

Why not?

>trying to justify FUCKING LEAVES

Why move from Texas to Paris when Texas already has it's own Paris?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris,_Texas

>the entire world pretty much America

there you go

>fagioli

You know, going in the public and keeping a straight face is incredibly difficult for me, since these stupid as fuck mongolian memes are constantly invading my thoughts.

Any other mongoloids know this feel?

The first thing i ever learned in my life was A for Apple, ya dunce-wit.

Because we have no life and spending all time on internet.

And maybe only 0.5% of that 1% english speaking minority would meet the conditions to be a Sup Forumsack. How does somebody like that relate to his peers?

Dutch media is basically US media lite + some dumb Dutch stuff (ironically a shitload of extremely gay originally Dutch tv formats are exported all over the world, such as all those fucking talent shows and Big Brother and all that crap).
I grew up watching mostly American shows, and games didn't get translated so I had to play them in English.
And we're taught English at a relatively high level in school here so everyone has at least a basic understanding of it.
Our MSM also has a hard on for US politics apparently.

Because burgers are the only ones who find it impressive to speak more than one language

I'm fairly well educated. A second language isn't really emphasized because everyone speaks English.
I'm not saying it's good.

Just why? Even French don't like to live in that Caliphat

Everyone's a bot, don't you know?

>no one replies for the best explanation

OH SHIT NIGGA YOU MEAN THEY SPEAKING ENGLANDO OVERSEAS?

America is the world, Ludwig
We are always at the center stage; we are always relevant.
Our policies usually have a ripple effect among western civilization.
Not to mention that we're head of the security council.
this may all sound self-aggrandizing, but it's true.

Maybe because we are intellectually curious people? Or maybe because other countries have a better education than USA?

I mean, I guess technically the reason you don't speak Swahili is also because you're uneducated.

Swedes are literally a dying species so there's really no point keeping your flailing culture alive.

At least you had feminist snow plows for a brief moment in time, though.

> is the entire world pretty much America
self-selection. Everyone who is into American culture congregates on american websites.

>sweden
do i even need to say what the problem is here

>American unironically believe this shit

>the entire world pretty much America

Why in the everliving fuck should we bother learning Swedish? Lol, you have nothing to offer the world.

Scandinavia is the worst.. Og Sverige er verst..

America is every nation on Earth. When was the Netherlands last relevant? 1890?

because its unironically true
the way weve fucked russias economy since 2014 is empirical proof of that

Пocoны oбиcнитe шo тyт пpoиcхoди гoвopят нa нe нaшeм нихyя пoнять нe мoгy

I would accept this from any other nation BUT yours. The Eternal Anglo is worse than the Eternal Yank.

Self-selection criteria.

>unaware of americas export of ideas and monopoly on what is right
fuck you OP youre gay

How did you get that gold ISIS moon on your American flag?

Sorry, phone posting.

You go there, just make sure to make overseas flights from Canada if you are relatively close. It tends to be a lot cheaper than from the US

This:

> the entire world pretty much America

We all grew up on American movies, TV series and American music. You made the whole world degenerate like you.

>America is every nation on Earth.
You weren't even relevant until the late 1800's at which time most other western countries were ahead of you.
No wonder you guys build a statue every time some cuck dies, you have no history.

The wall just got 10ft higher, Mexico.

Aмepикaнcкий юмop.