You guys fucking ruined me

You guys fucking ruined me

>Can't even see something shaped as a star of david without becoming suspicious
>Can't see a black and white person thogether without instantly for no reason start hating them for being together
>Become extremely anti-anything that isn't basically godlike
>Get mad at my gf if she says something that could be classed as non-traditional
>My standards are literally imposible to attain
>I no longer think women should be allowed to vote/drive/work as police officers etc
>I legit wish death upon everyone who ever critisized my people/naiton
>I deem anyone who doesn't understand the ways of fascism, as lesser being/unfit to exist

How do i reset myself?

This really can't be healthy, right? Or is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DnNrN08gVCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is no escaping from the truth.

You haven't swallowed the BBC pill yet, Sven. When will you finally realize that immigration exists purely to satisfy women's sexual needs?

DMT

Ruined... Or enlightened?

You'd be surprised at how many people share your values. Don't give up just yet.

This is just stage two, you will be through it in a few months, learn to see whats really going on without letting it effect u

Oops, sorry man.

We will red-pill the masses.

Good, Good. Let the hate flow through you

DMT will just reinforce it all, after you've had time to process everything.

Go to KEK for guidance my child.

Breaking conditioning. People like you will lead the great restoration of your country. Now praise kek.

Women will think like you if you are alpha sven
Act like a bigshot dickhead and preach your beliefs with 100% certainty and your girl will join you.

>ruined
Freed

>You haven't swallowed the BBC pill yet
>implying

You boys wouldn't even understand how impossibly hard it actaully is to have these values, in the cucked nation of Sweden.

Evertime I find something in a history book or documentary that makes me proud of my heritage. There is always something or someone who makes me doupt myself and everything that I stand for.

Give me guidance. Give me strength. give me power to slay this beast

>There is always something or someone who makes me doubt myself and everything that I stand for.
Drop subtle redpills on these people, if they are pic related, then abandon.

ITT pol claims another soul

You can't, and it's probably not. Living like this is painful, all we can do is hope the rest of Europe catches up to us before we kill ourselves.

The thing is that everyone in my surroundings are liberals or cattle to the beast.
And this makes it extremely hard for me as a lone warrior of the white race, to redpill them.

They have me outmanned.

Sometimes I wonder if it's even worth it to even try to enlighten these dumb motherfuckers.

Consume media besides Sup Forums with the same critical mindset. Realize a lot of people here are retarded and pretend their views are objectively 'redpilled'. Care less about politics.

The thing is..

I have been like this for so long. So so long..

i dont see how anything you said in green could be a problem.

as for anything you said in black, grow a pair faggot.

Stay the line and know that a world wide awakening is taking place. Like said, do what you can to redpill them, but don't go full 1488 outright. Start small, plant seeds and let the state of your country help them grow.

You
are
french

You can't tell me to grow a pair, jean pierre

Just chillax bro lmao, it ain't easy being angry every day. Just have fun, be happy. Life is too short to worry about shit like this. None of this will matter in 100 years.

Those are your own failings.

How do you mean "start small"

I have a real hard time not going full 1488 :(

>you're french

you'd be surprised.

Is nobody even casually racist where you live? Everyone I know isn't outright racist but does despise refugees and muslims becuase they're so obviously retarded

>he fell for the memes

lel we are all casual classical liberals breh, you´re just an impresisonable idiot who spend to much time on a board made for sharing ideas about knitting

Tried this.
Doesn't work.

You need to read, read philosophy, read everything before the year 1700 and be extremely selective reading things after the year 1700.
The Enlightenment faggots sent us back to the stone age in terms of critical thought, ironic I know, but notice how under scrutiny their ideals and conclusions never meet their own standards or the standards of previous times.

Read the Bible, The Republic, Apology, Phaedo, Metaphysics, Cato, Meditations, Aquinas, Luther, Moore, St. Augustine, Chesterton, Lewis,The Story of King Arthur, The Song of Roland, Beowulf, even the Lord of the Rings is pretty based, honestly there are still good works out there in our great tradition.

I usually breach the JQ by waiting for someone to mention anything about minorities, especially minorities being at a disadvantage. I then go on to talk about how Jews, being about 2% of the US population, control X amount of media and make up Y amount of the top 1% of income earners. Then, when they say Jews are white, I'll show them tweets/articles/whatever with Jews insisting that they are not white.

>flag

Your reckon it's bad for you, imagine how us white guys feel.

Make it seem as if they thought of the idea themselves. Subtle redpills, stuff that makes them think. Mention IQ but never establish your opinion on it, say that we need to improve IQ in certain races or some shit, but make it seem as if the inferiors are born that way. This is how they will see races from there.

Only my family.

My brothers and I are actually talking about buying a small farm in northern sweden far away from society. Were we can live out our fashy ways in peace.

Get a fucking grip. You think you swallowed the "redpill", but you didn't, it's still stuck somewhere in your throat. The ultimate redpill is self-control. If you let external factors influence your feelings, you're no better than an sjw. You're weak. So take a deep breath, stop being "triggered" at everything you don't like and focus on making a positive contribution to your nation.

Buy a punching bag, assuming of course they aren't classified as weapons of mass destruction. Take out your frustration on that, I find that any kind of physical exertion helps clear the head of overpowering emotions. Once you no longer feel those intense emotions, critically examine your own thoughts and beliefs for flaws and contradictions.

>How do i reset myself?
Go rest in the cuckshed, Sven.

Well Sven I have great news for you. As you know your country is going full tilt with the islamification process. The Muslims pretty much have all your shared beliefs..oh the irony

Hi Anderson.

>being this easily b̶r̶a̶i̶n̶w̶a̶s̶h̶e̶d̶ "redpilled" by losers with cherry picked images, uninformed infographics and hitler quotes

Stop being retarded.

>taking anything on this board seriously

thats your first probably desu

That's the thing

No matter how many reason I have to hate muslims

They always get weighted down by the simple fact that muslims are so redpilled when it comes to everything I hate (except for the muslims that is)

Tasty bait.

No matter the topic, the fact that you got influenced by reading forum posts on the Internet show how weak your ego is and how easily controlled you are.

You should work on that, first.

The truth hurts. Its supposed to. The complacent lie that slowly luls you into dissatisfied nightmare isn't healthy. Fight back, get into local politics.

this. you need to seek out the ones that do. not nevessarily neo naxi types but there are definitely people out there that you can be around

Nice

How the fuck in all that rambling shit do you not mention muslims???? Do you have any priorities? Fuck swedes are so cucked.

how the fuck have I not seen this shit
praise

>muslims
If the "far right" came out and converted to Islam it might be enough to wake up the idiots who believe in unlimited immigration..maybe someone should create an effective Hitler for Islam meme and shit post it all over the web..because he was pro Islam after all.

stop being so fucking edgy, sven

Stop presuming that just because something is supposedly "le repilled" that it's actually valuable. I'm telling you user, go vent your frustration in some non-harmful manner, then examine all of these supposed "redpills" in-depth, do research, and remember to take nothing at face value. I can't judge with such limited information but it sounds like you've just swallowed the most extremist version of whatever views you've been exposed to. Consider that this may be an irrational, emotional response to the cucking of your country. No good is done by just swinging the pendulum of society all the way to the opposite extreme.

Knowledge only goes forward, never backwards OP.

This is the real mean of "The Ride Never Ends"

/thread

we run out of time

>start hating inocent racemixers for no reason
droped right there

almost as if its instinct/second nature/natural/normal

>Brown id
>hence brown skin

Get out of my thread

lord of the rings being based is an underrated sentiment

>Can't see a black and white person thogether without instantly for no reason start hating them for being together

A perfectly normal reaction. Also, don't forget to recycle. :^)

It is the natural order of things

You will come to enjoy these new prospectives and the benefits they bring.

Fuck off Achmed

Shouldnt you be sucking some refugee off? Or watching one rape your bf? You swede fags are such cucks, and you just showed why. Bitch online while your country is burning.
Go get a weapon and cleanse your shitty town of the scourge

JUST

you do you fagit

>fascism
The one red-pill I cannot swallow. I'm so close but still feel blinded by "muh freedoms." Can you convince me otherwise? I believe we must uphold a moral society (very socially conservative) however the issue is free speech, I understand allowing dissent harms the unification that comes with fascism but I still can't see past it.

It is healthy it's good to not be a mindless sheep

>mfw I don't want to swallow it either

Congratulations! You're a Muslim!

Also

Living along with these faggots.

I can't even tell why I am a nationalist anymore.

Whenever I am asked, I can't answer it in an ifromative way.

Fucking move then you fucking cunt.

It's literally that easy. You have seen the mass brainwashing that's happening in the shithole your ancestors must regret they built. Either help tear it down so you, at the very least, can go out in a blaze of glory or abandon the sinking ship like the fucking pussy you are.

>>Become extremely anti-anything that isn't basically godlike

what does that even mean...

I fear you're retarded my son, can't blame the Internet for that.

im with you but I dont think you should beat yourself up over wanting free speech, political systems are fluid and arent carbon copies our "facism" would incorporate american values

All right.

>He's still getting used to being red-pilled

It may take some time Sven

no way that cat is a general

Call der juden, they cannot unpill you

>lelgium

Muslims are cool but most of them aren't white so fuck them

When I go to Ikea, the blue and yellow color scheme subconsciously reminds me of blonde women being fucked by Somali niggers

Then I have to explain to the checkout girl why I have a disapproving frown when I buy a new bookshelf or desk

his muscles have atrophied, we're rebuilding them

What about albanians?

They're like muslims greeks?

Get this kid diddler out of here.

Sounds glorious.

Whenever i got mcdonalds the red and yellow color scheme subconsciously reminds me of chinks ripping you off and mexicans fucking your women and selling dope to your kids.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DnNrN08gVCc

Ireland is fucked and I don't give a fuck about skin colour I give a fuck about a fanatical ideology hell bent on the destruction of the west. You are part of the problem cuck

If you do not love freedom you have to go back. Check out those big government loving, authoritarian fellating nations in Europe right now. Did you forget that it's these bootlicking authority worshipping cocksuckers who are actively trying to destroy the foundational principles, traditions, and institutions of our nations so they can replace it with their bloated, worthless failure of an ideology rules (at the end of the day) from behind the barrel of a gun.

Anyone American who embraces fascism is shitting on everything our nation was founded on.

Maybe if you go back to Syria you would feel better

>When will you finally realize that immigration exists purely to satisfy women's sexual needs?

This is actually true.

We all know this feel

I don't much care for juice or moose limbs

I agree, and the reason you were able to elect Trump is because the yearning of freedom is a very American value. However, the only way that Western European nations can still be saved is through fascism.

>Muh freedom
>Im a freedom lovin, beer drinkin, gun toting, bacon eating murican and aint no god damn moslem gonna take that away frum me, boi.

Stop being that american, please. Worst cringe ever

>Implying the destruction of the west is a bad thing
You're the cuck retard why the fuck are you helping degenerates?