When Cyrodiil sends its people, they're not sending their best

>when Cyrodiil sends its people, they're not sending their best

Ulric is a literal we wuz kangs an shiet nigger who has no perspective or self-introspection who is probably a Thalmor puppet. Disregard all Stormcloak shills

Shut up redguard

>YES GOYIM! IGNORE THE FOUNDING PRINCIPLES OF THE EMPIRE AND BEND THE KNEE TO (((THE THALMOR)))

>Thalmor puppet.
this meme is like an IQ test embedded in skyrim

All the immigrants are coming from Morrowind.

How so?

Ulric is a false flag operation financed by thalmor. Empire wants to regroup and can't gain upper hand in next war. Stormcloaks are here to prevent this and guarantee thalmor victory.

Literally MUH GREY QUARTER!

In what way

lmao

People who can't read don't realise that he is a sleeper agent.

FUS ROH DAH

Ulfric is literally a cuck to the ((thalmor))

Somehow those superior warriors of the north didn't do dick during the war.

Rather, people who can't read think he is a sleeper agent.

people that think he is some deep cover agent are retards. The thalmor note indicates that he is a potential asset ie that he will cause conflict between skyrim and the imperials weaken them vs the thalmor.

No, that's still the empire.

The Thalmor only have interest in keeping the civil war going, not to have the Stormcloaks win.

This guy was a cheating nigger though

>b-but using shouts is fair game

He was fighting a child of aristocracy, why the fuck would he need the Voice?

Probably was getting his faggot ass beat down

That cunt will literally be the death of the Nords. Skyrim belongs to the Nords not all these other fucking cunts.
Inb4 "Nords took Skyrim from the Snow Elves"
Snow Elves were allies with the Dwemer who literally Tortured cunts. Snow Elves were fucking pussies anyway.

Ulric is probably like 25% High Elf or some shit anyway, literally saddest excuse for a Nord I've ever seen, fucking manlet.

Empire is ltierally EU, multicultural shithole that is falling apart.

For good measure, here's the controversial note. Which serves no actual purpose to the game and is merely lore dressing.

>Thalmor Dossier: Ulfric Stormcloak
>Status: Asset (uncooperative), Dormant, Emissary Level Approval
>Description: Jarl of Windhelm, leader of Stormcloak rebellion, Imperial Legion veteran
>Background: Ulfric first came to our attention during the First War Against the Empire, when he was taken as a prisoner of war during the campaign for the White-Gold Tower. Under interrogation, we learned of his potential value (son of the Jarl of Windhelm) and he was assigned as an asset to the interrogator, who is now First Emissary Elenwen. He was made to believe information obtained during his interrogation was crucial in the capture of the Imperial City (the city had in fact fallen before he had broken), and then allowed to escape. After the war, contact was established and he has proven his worth as an asset.The so-called Markarth Incident was particularly valuable from the point of view of our strategic goals in Skyrim, although it resulted in Ulfric becoming generally uncooperative to direct contact.
>Operational Notes: Direct contact remains a possibility (under extreme circumstances), but in general the asset should be considered dormant. As long as the civil war proceeds in its current indecisive fashion, we should remain hands-off. The incident at Helgen is an example where an exception had to be made - obviously Ulfric's death would have dramatically increased the chance of an Imperial victory and thus harmed our overall position in Skyrim. (NOTE: The coincidental intervention of the dragon at Helgen is still under scrutiny. The obvious conclusion is that whoever is behind the dragons also has an interest in the continuation of the war, but we should not assume therefore that their goals align with our own.) A Stormcloak victory is also to be avoided, however, so even indirect aid to the Stormcloaks must be carefully managed.

Thanks for correcting the scrolls dickhead.
Empire is what makes Tameriel great. They will defeat the Thalmor eventually, the current emperor that is assassinated anyway is also probably a shill for them, as is Ulric

Was there a reason for Windhelm to be crawling with Dunmer and Argonians?

you are a literal cuck if you choose the empire

you are literally fighting the humble blond haired blue eyed population of a country for a bunch of swarthy long nosed cosmopolitan globalists so that the population of the country you're invading will accept multiculturalism and give up their religion
it doesn't matter what a page in some chest says, that's just something the developers put in to make the plot appear less entirely one sided in favor the stormcloaks, and you know that. You're a cuck, and you belong on tumblr.
Skyrim belongs to the nords.

I hated how Bethesda added that book in-game that confirmed that he was a Thalmor puppet. It completely devalues the cause of the Stormcloaks instead of making both sides look equally anti-Thalmor.

Morrowind exploding.

He is literally a plant.

>that confirmed that he was a Thalmor puppet.

See Can you people literally not read?

Yeah, you and that Thalmor cuck shill you like to suck off so much

>waaaah stop using the ancient ways of your people to prove your worthiness as king it's not faaaaaaaair
Kill yourself, milk drinker

>he was assigned as an asset to the interrogator
i dont understand this, is he actually under their control or did they just decied that he might be an asset?
Other than that they just seem to like the fact that they can divide and conquer

The latter is literally what it says. He was a POW and they put some MKULTRA shit on him.
People who can't comprehend the meaning of the word "asset" think of it to mean "ally" or "benefactor" when all it really means is "could be useful" because they want to keep the war going with neither side winning. It's like saying the Unabomber was an "asset" to the CIA.

>Aristotle
just fuck my meme up senpo

If dark elves are niggers and high elves are Jews, who are the asians?

Khajit

>needing to use magic to beat a child

Epic!

pretty much what i figured, they just see a pawn that they can use

Argonians.

Fpbp

The Thalmor are trying to unmake Mundus, and getting rid of Talos is step 1. Tossing them out of Skyrim literally saves reality.

In the way that they found one book that said Ulfric was manipulated for the Thalmor's benefit once, but conveniently forget that the same book states it would never work on him again.

The Imperials are the Americans, the Nords are the Muslims in this scenario.

Who would the gypsies be?

>thalmor thalmor thalmor thalmor
that's all you've got isn't it
look away from that for one second, it's so obvious which the redpilled option is it's almost painful
the thalmor don't want Ulfric to win either you cuck, it's inconsequential which one is the winner because you're the fucking dragonborn and you can kill entire armies by summoning dragons and shit
knowing this, and still picking the empire makes you fucking irredeemable

also in response to your "image", have you had a look at the human development index lately? have you any idea which the most democratic country in the world is? what about the most and least corrupt countries in europe, do you know which countries inhabit the far sides of that scale?
your country is fucking garbage

Khajits. They are nomads just like gypsies.

He is still an asset, and that alone devalues any worth he has. Its all going according to plan to those (((Thalmor))) scum and you can't even fight them directly in-game which just makes the conquering of Skyrim feel like an empty victory since Bethesda is most certain to write off any story that might allude to a Stormcloak victory as a victory for the thalmor bastards.

The retards claiming Ulric is some kind of sleeper agent are the same retards that would have thought Andrew Jackson was some kind of sleeper British agent because he was once captured and forced to serve British officers.

HE IS A FUCKING THALMOR PLANT

DELET THIS

You are an ass hat.

Ok. Also, is it strange that I'm a nord who chose the empire?

Khajiit. Known for drug abuse, thievery, and cowardice.

remind me again when the nords flew a plain in to the white tower

if anything skyrim is attempting a brexit

>A Stormcloak victory is also to be avoided
Literally any victory you have in-game is a victory over the Thalmor.

And sickass claws

Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll?

No lollygagging

My ancestors are smiling at me thalmor shill. Can you say the same?

I killed him while playing as an Imperial, i murdered every single stormcuck i could get my hands on,then i moved on with their thalmor masters and then the weak Emperor Cuckonius III, i liked it and you can only cry about it

skyrim was bad they made nords racist retards instead of awesome warriors

>if anything skyrim is attempting a brexit
This

Skyrim is about Globalism vs. Nationalism. There is no debate as to which side is better. Ulfric using the voice equates to the true power of words -- and the globalists thinking it's unfair (fake news, etc).

They're cat people, and they're fucking badass. Not everything needs to be a racist metaphor

Solstheim used to be a fully Nordic island.
Now it's a Dark Elf shithole.

They got problems, and they're bringing these problems. They bring skooma, moon sugar, Kajhit, and some I assume our good people.

found the furry

You'll make a fine rug.

Notes are racist, retarded, brilliant warriors. My character, however, is neutral on most of the race issues.

The asians would be the Akavir.

The niggers are obviously the argonians.

And I think we all know what all (((elves))) truly are.

OBEY OUR LAW OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES

tfw no mod to simply rebuild the blades into your own personal army, Imperials and Stormcloaks both get BTFO

We need a temporary ban on Orc immigrants.

>All this imperial mad

didn't know cyrodil's main export was salt

Orcs gave us access to Volendrung, so they can't be COMPLETELY bad. Just mostly bad.

How the hell are they cowards?

t. J'zargo

Their tribalism and closed communities are worrisome.

>liking the blades
>hey, guy, kill that dragon that helped you kill the dragon that was going to kill everyone
>why
>cuz he's a dragon

the blades can fuck off back to cyrodil.

That's why I said MOSTLY bad. They're still filthy hammers.

Actually there are mods for that...

It was retarded of Bethesda not to offer an alternative end to that quest.

I did it because I was heavily sleep deprived.

Reminder that thalmors are the true masterrace. They are basically the whites of skyrim world.

Try the Paarthunax Dilemma mod, you basically tell Delphine and Esbern, old boy is gonna live and they're gonna do what you say.

Holy shit
Is solsthein sweden?
Will suedes seek refuge in the far north like that one Nordic group in the island?

^
this guy stole my sweet roll, don't believe his lies

Healthy young Chimer goes to Red Mountain, gets pumped with massive shots of many Kagrenac's Tools, doesn't feel good and changes - CHIM. Many such cases!

Thalmor aren't Jews. You guys are autists.

>STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

>choose to be an altmer
>side with the Empire cause stormcloaks are annoying
>kill the emperor nevertheless
>kill Thalmor constantly

what am i

a real human bean

beaner*

Who would the Mexicans of tamriel be?

Are the goblins the jews?

Argonians.

leftist, elf guilt, race traitor