Is (((evolution))) the ultimate blue pill?

Is (((evolution))) the ultimate blue pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

reasonsforgod.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/An-Evolutionary-Argument-Against-Naturalism.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=0pm62VcCVe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Believing whole heartedly in anything is blue pilled

More like cousin since baboons are from a different branch than the great apes
Go read a book, nigger

We are goofy looking Monkeys. Maybe the Monkey-Pig hypothesis is true. Evolution branches off by different species fucking each other, and leaving genetic information behind.

no

No.
Ultimate redpill is that evolution created different species of humans.

Evolution is a ultimate proof that niggers are sub-humans because they come close from monkeys

hey, you know that thing that scientifically proves niggers are less than human. fucking blupil amirite.

This

>somehow god created a lot of garbage that went extinct for no purpose
>somehow this god is all perfect

please

>Still believing in evolution
>Still believing what the jew put in the textbooks
baka desu senpai
reasonsforgod.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/An-Evolutionary-Argument-Against-Naturalism.pdf

yeah evolution is fucked. textbooks be all like "life began in the water, then one day decided fuck this, grew lungs and were kickin it on the shore w/in couple hundred M years" not possible.

You are fucking stupid

>deny evidence and science because it goes against my world view
thats called cognitive dissonance

Nice try kikensteinberg

nice shit source

oy vey goyim don't actually study evolution, just say Jesus made all the goyim equal.

yes allah created all life

youtube.com/watch?v=0pm62VcCVe0

>Kike still believing in creationism
Kek

EVOLUTION IS HARAM

You realize this retard talking isn't a scientist of any caliber and doesn't study it at all. He's been debunked hundreds of times and he doesn't speak a lick of sense about the topics he's against

So congrats, you believe a literal nobody that doesn't know anything about what he's talking about.

I remember he went to debate some other archaeologist and said something like "we did radio carbon dating on this snail fossil" or some shit and completely neglected the fact that fossils don't contain carbon so you can't measure carbon decay in it.

He's a fucking retard that thinks radiometric dating is "flawed" because you can't do it on a living thing, petrified things or things way outside the decay rate of your element.

Hes a 100% certified retard that also thinks Vitamin B-17 cures cancer and totally doesn't give you cyanide poisoning

Actually Religion is a blue pill.
People created religion so that they could tell large groups of people exactly how to act. If you are denying the proof of evolution and following the cult of religion, you're no better than a nignog blindly voting democrat every election.

I gave you a link to the professor (Alvin Plantinga) that came up with the argument against naturalism but the fags started complaining so i gave them some visual aid. Craig is also a philosopher so he is qualified to explain the argument

THIS
sage

>craig is a philosopher
but not a biologist or a genealogist nor does he have any knowledge of biology in general.

He's a hack, hes fucking useless and he's said literally nothing true by strawmanning well studied phenomena.

Tell me what is the half life decay of carbon in an object that contains NO FUCKING CARBON.

You are a dumb shill.

>Actually Religion is a blue pill.
>*unzips katana*
>*tips fedora*

Ad hominem attack
argument dismissed

>Kike trying to deceive
Are you underage?

Also

>Alvin Plantinga is an Analytical Philosopher
>Plantinga is widely known for his work in philosophy of religion, epistemology, metaphysics and Christian apologetics.
Oh great he has absolutely no history in biology but throwing philosophical metaphors at it because he doesn't know anything about it.

So hes not an expert and has no knowledge of the subjects he speaks about and makes of metaphors about metaphysics that doesn't have anything to do with biology to somehow argue against this made up philosophy called "naturalism"

This is as bad as kent hovind advertising people eating Amygdalin because it cures cancer (even though theres no evidence) and it metabolizes into cyanide

>I'M NOT PART OF A CULT!!!!
Proceeds to reply a generic religious cult response.

>>*unzips katana*
>>*tips fedora*
>Using cult meme to discredit thought