Drowning 'migrants'

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=mHnvkRajbac

;_;7

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6wt6OTpQwjE
youtube.com/watch?v=pjvnQwJbF8w
youtube.com/watch?v=8rqI8xwXVac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

even if it was the coast guard.....why did they sink their own boats?

I'm only saddened by the fact that some of those innocent women and children still lived.

To give the illusion that they're in distress so they're legally obligated to help them. In this case, they capsized the boats thinking the boat was a coast guard vessel, instead it was a fishing ship with indifferent Tunisian sailors.

Because then the authorities would be forced to take them back to the European mainland on government boats. Free ticket to Europe, basically. If they still had a boat, they could tell them to go back/call African authorities, I believe.

Maritime laws. You are legally forced to rescue them this way.
Afraid not tho. The ones that didn't go down Davy Jones' locker will be enslaved by mafia, the rest will go to Germany and good fucking riddance

LOL!!

and if they didn't help....would anyone know?

seems like a pretty big gamble to take

a sense if guilt for anything is leared by kids from commies at school
ridiculous
kill all teachers and professors

wow white people have got to stop playing the hero

Italy literally picks up those boats literally 2-5k off the coast of North Africa to bring them to Europe. I had two pictures detailing it but forgot what I named them.

>Italy literally picks up those boats literally 2-5k off the coast of North Africa to bring them to Europe.
Merkel and Juncker get mad if we don't

The Coast Guard is not filled with Sup Forumslacks friend. They are compassionate, white-guilt-filled cucks, for the most part.

Fuck them, I hope they all drowned.

> Police forces Italian hotel owner to house African migrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=6wt6OTpQwjE

Thank you based poseidon

Daily reminder that some of those are faking the drowning, so they can get rescued first. Too bad its a fisher boat and they donĀ“t cate.

Lesson is: never trust a nigger

Last time we didnt pick them up Merkel sued our ass.

Like 10 seconds after the boat capsized there were dead dudes floating in the water. Did they just automatically drown as soon as they hit the water or what?

>indifferent
he just keeps saying 'oh my god oh my god oh my god' on repeat because honestly look at those savages they will kill you and take your ship if you don't bend over backwards for them
niggers are niggers but fuck you for saying he's indifferent

Why don't you just not give the money?

They probably died before boat capsized (during travel) .
Do not want to look at the video so cant say for sure.

Because Chimps can't swim.

youtube.com/watch?v=pjvnQwJbF8w

youtube.com/watch?v=8rqI8xwXVac

This video really lifted my spirits today. Thank you

Fuck you and this satanic bullshit.

>Thank you based poseidon

I dont think they got it yet. We got sued so many times for random shit i lost count. Like prisons being too full of prisoners and thus not giving prisoners a nice life.

Shit skin detected

tell them to fuck off, same way Orban told to EU to fuck off and nothing's happened to them. you can deport all these chimps and they can't actually stop you.

actually the islam they would be importing to once Christian soil would be more "satanic" to you in all honesty