How do we cure yellow fever?

How do we cure yellow fever?

Only way is for white women to stop acting like men.

Yes, please. Masculine women are the fucking worst. I don't like Asian women. They are overrated as fuck. Just make women feminine again.

Make white women attractive again. Ricefarming is an inferior substitute good, which white men are buying because they cannot afford what they want due to scarcity.

I don't have yellow fever tho

Where can I find women that have haven't been subjected to the electric Jew that teaches them to be strong independent manly women with attitudes?

n-name?

Nigger

Its a non-issue for me. Never had an asian gf, but dont mind mixing both ways

No idea
Don't be mean I just like chocolate

Nuclear war

That's ok if you're chocolate too. If not then kys

That would just make them glow.

Make white women women again

Na I'm white... is it weird that I listen to R.W.D.S and I guess pro white or alt-right but still prefer black women

the cure is actually having sex with an asians, it's lame af, they are so meek and boring. dead fish herro

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Each fucking time I think I want to kill all niggers you show me this.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuck my senpai up

tell your white bitches to stop sucking black cocks or being feminist

I would fuck her if you know what I mean

with latinas

no it's not weird, i hate niggers but the best one night stand i ever had was with a filthy jababar

This is a big part for me not the bbc thing, but most black women I have dated when asked about feminism response is something like "that's just for white women to bitch about 1st world problems"

You don't. You can't.

Stop being perverts who think it's ok to breed with another species?

You don't. Asians are superior in every way. The only better group is jews. Whites are only 3d. Thats why you shit so much on inferior niggers and other shitskins.

What do you mean???

>that hair
ehhh

I expected penis, I'm disappointed.

>that dyed hair
ehhh

I hope your dick falls off

you fix the men. 90% of the infatuation comes from the fact they are awkward, weak nerds. asian cultures output the most submissive women, and only they will allow the man to feel powerful

Fucking gas yourself

dunno m8

American visting Germany here.

My yellow fever was cut in half. I have been to Amsterdam and Cologne and holy shit all of the native women here are fucking goergous. I really wish more women can be as pretty as Dutch and German women.

Never gonna happen. The white man has been enamored with the yellow woman since their first contact.

you are feminine

>the cure is actually having sex with an asians, it's lame af, they are so meek and boring. dead fish herro

So long as she conceives, she can be as dead as she likes.

Only betas like yellow subhumans with 5 year old girls voices.

Real men go for women.

We don't white women are fucking ugly.

>Only betas like yellow subhumans with 5 year old girls voices.
>Real men go for women.

Who divorce-rape them shortly afterwards.

Sorry they can't. All of the latins back in Commiefornia all act like ghetto nig-nogs and they are proud of it.

Also 2D women are sexy as fuck

please have cancer

I'm sorry Sup Forums. I weighed my options as best I could and chose what appealed most. At the end of the day, an asian woman was simply more intelligent than the white women. I can actually connect to her intellectually whereas with the white women I would probably have been stuck listening to their inane gossip and celebrities.

Dyed hair is shitty, but that girl is a rare exception

>Also 2D women

autism

Tfw Sup Forums gave me both yellow and jungle fever.
Is there a cure guys? I can't find white women attractive anymore

no-u

By leting white cocks cum on cute asian girls faces.

Patricians like feminine women laden with neotony. I'd strongly prefer a grill of European heritage, but a dainty yellow qt gets the boner popping.

this is accurate

Noelle Monique

Same same Nigga I'm getting a bitch pregnant out here

Every time I leave my house the deutsch girls are 7+ then you see an American girl and she looks like an abomination of mixed genes somehow attractive but not compared to here

I was at a spa and even the ugly faced girls were 7+ body wise like damn

Not really the more I date them the more I like them. Just keep some of this shit hidden like Sup Forums, murdoch murdoch, R.W.D.S, shit like that

Beta men get divorced easily too. No mater what your race is. Filthy good women just feel lucky to be with a white male otherwise.

Yes, Feminine women. Not going as far as awkward women who make various sounds from an Anime soundboard.

>100482421
>filthy good
*filthy gook

I don't have yellow fever

I'm just autimso

How do I get a gf

make "Aryan women in wheat fields" folder mandatory.

>have a white wife
>have kids with her
>also have black mistress a la Thomas Jefferson (except make sure shes sterile)

Just hang out with white girls, and you may end up liking them again. In the end racemixing isn't a big deal anymore, just fuck whatever human you want. Black, white, yellow, male, female who cares?

That woman is sufficient for me. Send her to me and I will abandon my (non-existant) yellow fever.

fags
German women are shit tier

I want an American gf

Pic related cured mine!

You just made me realize that's a thing

Ugly truth right here.

Asians are taught to pretend harder than anyone. "This white geek wants me to pretend he's a manly man? Okay sure I do that."

>In the end racemixing isn't a big deal anymore, just fuck whatever human you want. Black, white, yellow, male, female who cares?
How's you vacation in Norway Sven? Excited to get back home

How new and/or unaware are you?

Explain how the Nazis lost then

Not really THAT new, I have been here since 2015

kek, u dont faggot

WW1/depression etc. Everybody was strong men relative to today. Only one side gets to win.

If you want a girl mentally abusing you or breaking up with you whenever she doesn't have 100% control over you then go ahead

They're completely fucked in the head. I understand these german chicks may be too because 70% of them seem to be 30 and single even though they're smoking hot... why?

ew wtf is that

Pretty much this. White women are just driving men away with their BS.

maybe WHITE men should stop being a bunch of whiny betas and go out there and interact with WHITE women.

half of you faggots are only obsessed with Asian women because you're so stupid and have it in your head that Asian women will find your autism and virginity endearing.

I don't understand why half of you lot are afraid of ahmed and tyrone ruining your women.

My vacation has been pretty good, Oslo is a lovely city especially the eastern parts of town.
>Excited to get back home
A bit, good old Malmö is where my heart is

with white and blondie cute traps fever

It doesn't really matter. Honestly though, you come from a country that is really fucking white, right? Are you sure you aren't just liking the eroticism of these women because you can't get your dick wet? Because it opens another world of ideas to you? Oh and if it actually worries you, I have basically always gone through phases with what I'm sexually attracted to. I had an entire year where I couldn't fap to a dick (femanon) and it ended out it was just a masturbation thing. Same shit with races. It will probably change for you.

how can white girls even compete with this?

You can't, those beta white cucks have been rejected and demonized by white women so much that they are no longer "men"

>Not really THAT new, I have been here since 2015

>maybe WHITE men should stop being a bunch of whiny betas and go out there and interact with WHITE women.

I'm pretty sure we do. I'm also pretty sure that I'm not the only one who finds the local white women to be in two categories: worthless and taken.

Have you gotten your state mandated castration yet or are you one of the oppressed new swedes?

Legalize rape.

He seems to be picking up the culture decently so far. Too bad hes a faggot anyways lol

A lot of white girls are whores atleast asian girls have this illusion around them where they're not whores.

Yeah. I met a pure virgin waifu at my university, but at this point I'm so burned out on women that I don't want anything to do with them.

Fucking vaginal Jew hijacking my brain.

The only asian girls I know in 95%+ white Iowa are whores. Big ole whores.

I just felt my uterus scream inpregnate me with this fucking picture

Assimilated Asians or new immigrants?

Impregnate her, then. What are you waiting for? Her to get infertile?

The thread was basically over at this point. It's not that Asians are particularly good looking, but they at least act like women.

>not wanting a masculine woman
Shit taste, man. My wife can repair a car, catch fish and when she's done with it, we'll discuss football together. Women with male interests are top-tier.

She fertile, at least?