BASED CASTRO

HE KEPT HIS WORD.
Really makes you think.

America is going to be so great it will never be destroyed
He knew it was no longer an issue of time

He was FIDEL to his promise.

Why do you like American spaggheti so much Italy?

America has not been this divided and close to a civil war since the fight for the black people rights.

really overclocks my neural net processor cpu

Trump played us like a damn Fidel!!!

glag this commie kike shit is dead, now hopefully niggers will flee my island.

white cubans will leave for white countries and cuba will become haiti.

seriously, I'm totally unbaised in this issue, I don't give a shit about the fight you have here, but people celebrating Castro's death as a victory considering he has pacefully died at his home at the age of 90, after escaping from any attempt of murdering from the States, keeping Cuba out from the imperialist american hands, with his brother on charge keeping his legacy, really makes them look like a total loser cucks.

one less piece of shit is one less piece of shit

also, how can you not laugh at a fucktard having vowed to fight capitalism all his life, and dying on a black friday?

wow what a badass, I bet we can find some american soldier saying the same about killing german nazis.

Honestly, such a behavior is beyond my understanding. Why are you people so... evil? It doesn't matter whether the man was good or evil, but celebrating one's death is simply cruel. It was totally nuts when americans celebrated bin Laden's death, and, well, granted that man was a bastard, making a party praising his death was definitely extremely inhumane.

>Italy
>it's Ireland

Brazil..!

Remeber how Sup Forums got mad over Hillary laughing over based Gaddafis death. but they do the same over based Castros death.
makes you think

It's the birth of the new Galactic American Empire

Currently....processing...this information.

>Really makes you think.
No. No it doesn't.

under budget, and ahead of schedule.

>processing

Fucking android scum

>tfw too smart to have to process

Also, checked