Was disavowing the alt-right a bad move on his part?

Was disavowing the alt-right a bad move on his part?

Yes, but 'Six Gorillion Mindset' Cernovich will recover.

You're a good goy

BJ Blazkowicz Mindset

He's a big jew.

Fuck off mike, nobody cares about your gay book

>mandril mind frame
>baboon brainstorm

I dithsssavow the Alt-Right

It wath hard but it wath thomthing he had to do to keep promoting the Baboon Mindthet.

make your own platform if you want to debate us on this issue britbong

>disavowing the alt-right a bad move

>is it a bad move to disavow a leftist meme

Yes, it angered the faggots on Sup Forums into making unflattering memes about him. He must be devastated.

He and the other cucks definitely caused a fissure in whatever you think the movement is called.

>He calls out a clear moronic autist/controlled op

And idiots jump on him with 1/10 memes
Hes truly devastated, im sure you are the kind that reads books

reddit mindset has to go back

baboon mindframe.
the idea that imitating an ape with 2 inch penis will somehow increase T among 14 yr old cucks

This is just pandering, he had no choice. There would be a shitstorm if he openly endorsed the alt-right.

GODLIKE RARE FLAG

>say you will only debate someone if they donate $10000 to charity.

Dude is a faggot. No one is going to put up 10 grand to debate him. So why even say that shit? He's a retard that sells garbage to other retards.

These faggots will just flip-flop between any movement they can put a stamp of identity on that gives them youtubes ecleb points. They will probably start calling themselves new-right+ next.

Baboon mindframe is the hottest mindframe book on AmaJew

Buy Harambe Ki now on Amazon and learn how to bed Asian ladyboys and taste their salty dicks.

He should have kept his mouth shut. He entered the frame of the MSM narrative. Beta move.

He and PJW denounced the values and ideas of what was termed as the alt-right and then created a counter movement.

Their "counter-movement" isn't powered by meme powered though. Just cheap tricks and selling shitty books. It's not even fun to participate in. They should have read rules for radicals...

Most of the Alt-Right faces like Cernovich, Milo, PJW, etc could say edgy shit but always have facts to back their claims, they loved to piss off the left but were respectable enough to present to others who could be swayed to lean right in the election
The problem with Spencer is a massive retard who spouts bogus claims and acts like a Neo-Nazi, so him being the "face" of the Alt-Right makes the entire movement look like a bunch of retarded klansmen who only can say "I hate niggers because I hate black skin" and not have any actual arguments

Big Boss usually posts here you newfag

The problem is not disavowing dicky spencer and #heilgate. It's taking the narrative of the MSM while pretending to be alternative media, then shitting on the right completely and being a complete, hypocritical dick about it as soon as you smell trouble.

No one is defending Spencer, it is how all the cucks immediately disavowed the movement and thumbed their nose up because of the media narrative. You don't see the left do that shit in public even when their extremist members kill people.

>back their claims
Yeah, no one is doubting Milo when he says he loves blacks, Jews and hates racism

I NEVER heared the Clinton campaign disavow the support of the Communist party of America who LOVED HRC. Neither did they disavow the violent antifa attackers at the conference.

But god forbid a stupid joke turns worse, then it is literally Hitler!

I just like being called a fashy or neonazi personally. It feels more honest

Yes, but he was always a race traiting cuckold so who cares.

>Muh baboon mindset

>author of the 'big red mandril-ass mindframe'

WE ARENT THE ALT RIGHT SO WHO FUCKING CARES YOU FUCKING JEW

This.

I've never scored "alt-right" on any test.

>but always have facts to back their claims

You mean how Cernovich was constantly stating he knew X was going to happen on twitter because some insider friend had told him... And then nothing happens. These guys are full of shit, nothing more.

This.

We're the "alright." We just want to gas the kikes and hang the niggers.

This.

>another alt-right thread

this