Daily reminder that Brexit happened and Europoors are still mad about it

Especially Germans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2rgRg6j8mQo
google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=gbp value graph
youtube.com/watch?v=g-j1Dg2nKKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that Trump also happened

Reminder that continentals hate this too

How can EU cucks ever recover?

aint happned yet, sonny my lad- the Dark Forces are rising up from the depths in this country to derail the Peoples Escape Plan.

And they are getting a reasonable hearing. It does not bode well.

Nah, I'm happy bout it m8

>Europoors are still mad
I'm glad it happened. Although I was sure they wouldn't allow leave to win

Checked

Reminder that UK still hasn't completely left the EU and you are as cucked as the rest of Europe. Don't forget to pay the EU army.

Daily reminder that Brexit DIDN'T happen and Britain is still in the EU

Britbongs can be cunts but I'm very happy they btfo'd the EU.

Wont happen stay mad your country is still 90% black dumb huecuck

potatoniggers still mad we starved their ancestors lmao

Daily reminder that Brexit DID happen and Ireland is by far the most cucked EU nation.

Nice way of refuting what I said. You know you are still cucked, britbong. And that won't change fast.

>britcucks in damage control

The Republic of Butthurt is literally a Belgian colony

Why do the Irish love being oppressed so much?

normies are mad *

Ireland sure is lucky having a white err non-white? country like Brazil to stick up for them. There's strength in solidarity between two degenerate and irrelevant races I guess.

Fuck Germany.

>HURR DURR WE BREXIT!!!111!1! WE UNKEKED NOW!!11!!!! XDXDXDXD
You britcucks are so delusional. The jews rule your land. Bank of England is owned by the Rothschilds. They control your politics. You are still full of muslims. And you have a muslim mayor.

Its in their DNA

A 500 year Eugenics program that selected cucks

>implying the potato famine happened

>60%
>nigger president for 8 years

>white people are a minority in your capital city where you have a Muslim leader

>Africa is mad

Y u mad Africa?

Jews using hue monkey proxies

>that ones subhuman Brazilian chimp sperging out about Brexit
sour grapes

>inbred beady eyed ugly mongrel with horrible teeth talking about genetics

youtube.com/watch?v=2rgRg6j8mQo

>instead of refuting what I say, he insults me
Cuck denial, everyone.

You are an Anazonian mulatto. Go and climb a tree you literal ape.

>be on trip in Montreal
>meet a bro-tier Finnish dude
>mostly a cool guy, but mfw he states he respects Brits a lot less after Brexit

It's not in effect yet though.

If the kikes want to stop Trump from being elected then they might block Brexit as well.

why would leftists be mad about leaving a corporate banking cartel?

>morrocan nigger talking shit about me

clinton's pied piper candidate?

sanders would have beat the shit out of him

wut im happy for you

Deport that commie now

still buzzing mate

All latins fear the Anglo. We crushed their pathetic 'religion', Empires and culture and all they have left is twerking like negroes in public '''''''festivals''''''and drug cartels.

I imagine you are so brown you don't even notice the shit caking your hands.

>why would leftists be mad about leaving a corporate banking cartel?

Who cares

They are

Brexit will never happen, frenchbro. Ignore the britcucks, they are in extreme denial and they think their country is now miraculously great and white because of it.

7-1

>his capital and only relevant town was started by the Vikings and was owned by England for about 500 years

But he was just vacationing, lel.

Brexit hasn't happened yet.

It won't happen.

The british are far too passive and cucked to ever do anything bold that upsets the status quo.

Frexit when?

Why would anyone be butthurt about Brexit in the first place? It all fits well into the jewish plan.

Deport him anyway

>XDXDXDXD!!!!11!1!1! That will show em
60%

Because they're retarded and 'muh open borders'

Soon I hope, if Le Pen wins the 2017 election

>100%

google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=gbp value graph

Brilliant for the economy.

Nice meme, kid.

nah Im ok with controling the people who comes from UKistan. Your islamist kingdom is a threat for catholic christian countries and we need to be aware and controling the islamist crap coming out from that island.

>Brexit will never happen
>Trump will never happen

Anymore bold predictions? You are as bad as the meynstreem meteor.

The pound has been overvalued for some time now, traitor. How about stop begging the merchant banks for scraps and start standing up for your own country?

How's /ourguy/ Geert doing, by the way?

>100%

>Britain still in the EU
>can't even officially declare their intention to leave
>"Brexit happened"

You are a Moor and your leader is a communist

This thread reads like the youtube comment section of country anthems, jesus christ.
Are all of you underage?

This is the year of the babby, where even after official results are placed, the left will cry until a referendum or some uber-cuck will try to alter the results

Witnessed

Ahead in the polls baby

This.

>start standing up for your own country?
What do you do to 'stand up for your own country'?
Or do you just participate in armchair sabre rattling campaigns?

Praise Kek!

sorry what?

are we gonna have to invade Flandes again to save christianity over there or are you brave enough to do something, cuck?

Jesus fuck. You don't even bother to refute what he said. Kill yourself you fucking faggot, gotta love these cucks in denial.

Reminder you are 20 years behind us.

Im not mad, in fact I made quite a lot of money when it happened. Same with Trump.

>100% HUE HUE HUE HUE
>niggers all the time

>What is the 80 years war

Catholics are cucks. Spain is just a tourist colony for drunk Anglos. You don't complain because you're so poor you need English money.

Serious question lads:

Will it take Britain a long time to negotiate new trade deals with the rest of Europe? Because I am pro-Brexit, but this is one thing that worries me.

They'll have a little bit of a back-up from our end while things get sorted out.

>Spain is just a tourist colony for drunk Anglos
implying your little country isnt a a place where european jonkies and degenerates go to get high and fuck ugly whores legaly.

It's cute that you think your opinion matters, little Moor.

YOU'RE NOT LARFING NOW ARE YOU

Why would we be mad about it? We warned you about globalism eighty years ago breh.

Because the EU is just another attempt by Germany to rule Europe. The Anglos have beat you again lmao

Honestly? No. Some have already sent drafts.
Theres already a queue. Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Brazil, China, Iceland, India, S. Korea, Mexico, Ghana, Switzerland, USA likely, Germany has said it would deal and we've got more with the Commonwealth.

Interesting bit. Iceland were the first to declare but Mexico were the first to send a draft.

Will Trump's election hasten trade deals between the US and UK, or will the American government keep dragging its feet until Brexit is more fully consolidated? I'm trying to discern how much of the current trade atmosphere is an effect of Obama's temper tantrums, essentially.

No you didn't. Mosley accurately predicted the economic effects of globalism and thus social effects around the world. Fucking knew China was going to go communist due to being poor and oppressed 20 years before it happened:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-j1Dg2nKKY

Meanwhile you cucks were marching around Poland crying 'muh jews', 'muh master race'. You predicted nothing, and saved anything. In fact, you destroyed a prosperous future with your autism. Fuck Germany - by God I hope you and your people are utterly killed off along with the jews and niggers. Fuck Germany!

sheesh you are one dumb fuck lmao