Pack it up boys, we've been rumbled

Pack it up boys, we've been rumbled

archive.is/I5N6E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IEGo41443iI
youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5f6ehj/holy_shit_some_cuck_journalist_used_my_kek_post/
youtube.com/watch?v=3jzk_sQetI8
youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chaos hates nothing.
Also loves nothing.
It simply - is.

Praise our lord.

almost all of that is wrong

Loving how they threw "anti-semitic" in there

Iwonderwhoisbehindthis.mkv

youtu.be/IEGo41443iI

wtf i hate buses now

Praise and check

Kek will smite them.

>London
Don't get me wrong I don't dislike England or most English but Londoners get in the bin

PRAISE!

>0 supporters

lmao

The anti-semitic hate god grows only stronger.
Praise be onto Kek our lord

lets meme them so if anyone talks about kek they look like a tinfoil faggot

40% voted leave

the rest is literally white flight

it used to be based af

wtf I'm #Molochmissile now

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM

This is kekophobic hate crime. I'm deeply insulted. Need to take them to human rights commission for insulting our religion.

I wonder if thousands of years into the future, civilization will look back at us and think we really had a religion that worshipped a cartoon frog.

praise kek

kek doesn't will that fool to reveal him. He'll do that himself when the time is right.

Sup Forums is a board of peace
we will not tolerate any anti-semitism (racism again G*d's chosen people!) or sexism
it is very important to us that you enjoy your stay
make sure to share your memes! :)

shadilay

Chaos loves repeating numerals

Do they not understand that a god is powered by belief? Opening the curtain only brings more who believe in kek and not the media.

why do we never credit Sup Forums for creating kek?

that's where it started

FPBP

PRAISE

Let them report this and watch as the working class America wonder why the hell is MSM on.

Yes, a board of peace

Except the guy who posted the picture was a fucking American-Israeli you dumb fuck.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5f6ehj/holy_shit_some_cuck_journalist_used_my_kek_post/

if someone actually had the stones to register it as an official religion we could sue them for slander.

Kek is a peaceful god. #NotAll

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=3jzk_sQetI8

>Of course, the fact that Kek is associated with darkness and chaos may well explain why the Alt-Right chose Kek
lol

>plebbit has taken over kek
You're right OP time to wrap it up and start something new

>(((anti-semetic)))
Nice projection. Everyone thinks we hate them, when we often hate ourselves more, they just get the spillover.

Not one mention of wow. How do they manage to fuck up so badly every time?

>The decentral, and disorganised way in which the Alt-Right works makes it hard to chart the origin of their symbols, let alone to find Alt-Righters engaging in a detailed discussion of why Kek and ancient Egypt were selected for reverence.
>But here's what we know. The Egyptian Pharaohs were some of the first and most vicious Jew-haters in the ancient world.

This guy is reading way too much into this

this shit with the alt-right won't work, no matter how many drugged out drunk celebrities and fake news say, digits confirm, PRAISE KEK

ss13g needs this

PRAISE KEK

SHALIDAY!!

channel the memery

ahahaahahahah

also, can someone redpill me on the numerical uija, I mean, I know about the double digits, but it's still pretty blurry to me

WE'RE GONNA WIN

So Sup Forums worships kek, /k/ worships the murder/k/ube- who do the other boards worships and why is our god the best?

!!!!!!!!!

CHECKED

>HATE GOD
Has a nice ring to it don't ya think?

>France
Fuk u

Kek wasn't created
He merely resurfaced.
I have no idea why he chose Sup Forums to be the board of his revival.
He works in mysterious ways

PRASIE
R
A
I
S
E

Checked.

>The reason they choose the sandnigger god kek is because Egyptians hated the jews

Didn't the hivemind choose this god because kek was a popular derivation of Lel 2 or 3 years ago?

I love how this article wank itself by thinking they have made deeper research over all over news outlets but in the end they still write shit

He walks among us

ss13g!!!!!!!

if digits kek saves my current financial crisis

>Colin Shortbus

I thought Kek reemerged when Baneposting tore a hole into the fabric of reality?

SHADILAY brothers

9/11

what did he mean by this ?

> buy pic related on 11-7-16
> name him Kek
> Trump wins the election on the next fucking day
> mfw this shit is real

tgpd

Hail Stan!

Blessed be brother

SJWs can SUCK IT! Watch: youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko

I think the effectiveness of any deity can be measured by the scope of their actions.

Kek put a man in the whitehouse, seems like everyone else needs to catch up

Oh fugg

Checked.
Enjoy your financial stability brother
Shadilay

KEK IS HERE

Praise Kek

ummm...Sup Forums what have ye wrought?

REVELATIONS 16:13

“Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.”

BEAR FORCE ONE

Maybe kek resurfaced in different timelines in different ways and after the Don won it merged all the timelines into the best one

That is just religious persecution! Kek worshippers are a discriminated minority! REEEEEEEE!

K E K

These fools would be wise to repent, it is unbecoming of a mortal to speak things of Kek they do not understand.

Reminder: KEK is a Hindu deity of majestic disposition. Kind yet Fair.

All Hail Lord Supreme. Jai Shree KEK!

At this point we need to give a name to our religion

PRAISE HIM, BUILD HIM SHRINES! appease and listen to him and be aware of owls, ifyou have pictures of owls or anything with an owl, do not throw it away but cover his eyes

Good thing Wojak is totally racist free. I would hate to loose me feelies.

lmao

That's a big frog

If digits the far right will win many incoming elections in Europe

yes
le changed lol into lel
then lel became kek
then /r9k/ found the frog statue with shitposting egyptian symbols
then couple million repeating numerals later here we are

shadilay

PRAISE KEK!

They have no idea why we chose kek do they? They don't even know that kek is originally from an online fucking computer game.

For you.

>Anti-semitic hate god

Well I just got my new title

VALID LIKE SALAD

entire article is trash operating on the assumption that there is a "definable" alt-right.

Based on my political choices, voting history, attitude, zeitgeist and memeing, I am almost the archetype of the "alt-right" as envisioned by many, yet 90% of the positions the author attributes to the so-called alt-right fall short of the mark.

Alinsky 101: Identify, freeze, isolate. They can't identify anything as vacuous as the alt-right, and each explanation seems to be the inverse of the author's personal views.

WITNESSED

This coming from a writer that would condemn Kek in one breath, but defend Islam in the next

wew lad

what does it mean?

also originaly its about a frog who found the pleasuere of pissing without his pants

>le changed lol into lel
um excuse me no get you're fax right

Lol changed into kek by WoW chat.

We must make sacrifice of gold, swords, and food offering of unleavened bread to our most mighty patron god Kek. We will have to repossess this from the Jews of course.