He got into every Ivy League school

He got into every Ivy League school

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/nightly-news/harold-ekeh-17-long-island-gets-accepted-all-eight-ivy-n337506
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too bad he's a nigger

>black person does well
>Sup Forums gets mad
>black person doesn't do well
>Sup Forums gets mad

thanks affirmative action!

good for him. It's a shame that he will never find someone else in "da Hood" with the same mind. What a sad existence

Affirmative action. Literally giving scholarships and admittance to blacks because they're black.

>affirmative action

They are mad because blacks only able to do something like this because Ivy League schools give preferential treatment to blacks thanks to affirmative action.

I knew an Asian girl who had literally perfect SATs, they even wrote a story about her in our newspaper, in addition to a 4.0 GPA. She only got accepted into 3 of the Ivy League schools

>(((Ivy League)))
when will this meme die?

>what is affirmative action

There are be asians that did better and received less offers.

He's probably well qualified, but still received help from affirmative action. This type of thing literally only happens to black people. I went to one of the most prestigious high schools in the country and our valedictorian didn't get accepted to all of them.

Never pleased. Nigger if do, nigger if you don't.

You should get mad too, because if a white guy had the exact same qualification he would be lucky to get one Ivy League offer. More likely he would have to go to a state university.

Well done to this guy for not being a total fuck up, but he's not some miracle genius. Just another token to put in the student prospectus.

Send me his transcripts in four years.

He's the top 5% of blacks smarter than 60% of whites.

More successful than you'll ever be.

yeah because hes black

Good for him. Too bad the Ivy League is shit tier education these days.

I am currently applying to graduate programs, and even my sassy black adviser hates affirmative action. As she puts it, "would you want your doctor to be that person who needed help to graduate?". it's pretty disgusting, these ethnic quotas. Even worse is the ADA, or americans with disabilities act. She told me a story of how a blind student wanted to major in chemistry, and how he had to have a proxy in literally every experimentation procedure to translate what he couldnt see. like what the fuck, how are you gonna have someone helping you through quantitative analysis...?

>going to an ivy league school means you'll be successful
I'll be laughing my ass off when he drops out second semester or ends up going to a state school because he can't handle the work load and the hyper competitive enviornment.

The people here are complaining about preferential treatment.

If this guy got in to all of them without affirmative action, nobody here would make a fuss.

>He's probably well qualified

The whole point being made is, you cannot even know this.

Well qualified in regards to what standards? Yours? Typical Ivy League? Or lowered standards that take what are often unacceptable levels of achievement and disregard them for the sake of skin color.

With something like affirmative action in place, there is no way to know how qualified he is.

Congrats.

could be a smart guy

they do exist, molymeme had a very eloquent and successful 150+ IQ chocolate on his show

there ARE smart blacks.. of course the exception not the rule unfortunately

What's the point of doing all of them?
Or maybe I misunderstood and OP just means the guy got accepted by every Ivy League school and can choose the one he wants
Enlighten me burgers

I'm sure racism had nothing to do with it.

Agree

What is African studies?

No, you would still hear "Well... uh... DUDE, NIGGER LMAO!"

Yes, we all know about affirmative action, user. Welcome to Sup Forums.

>As she puts it, "would you want your doctor to be that person who needed help to graduate?". it's pretty disgusting, these ethnic quotas
The worst part is that the place with perhaps the most affirmative action is in Medical Schools.

Don't ever get a black doctor, ever.

well damn

>give blacks affirmative action and significant preference for schools/jobs
>get pissed when people start blaming acceptance on skin color

Liberal logic

>hypercompetitive environment

You mean Jewish tech nerds and rich daddy's boy frat retards? Yeah real competitive

Ivy League is a joke. Business and Law majors are 85% cunts

No, we really wouldn't.

A couple years back, some black guy got into all the Ives with a mere 2250 SAT score.
His college essay was about music giving him miraculous insights into solving new and various types of problems. It was very generic and unconvincing, and it definitely wasn't elite - school calibur writing.

Outlier

To add on, the rank 1 was a Jewish girl with a perfect SAT score, a 4.12 GPA, dual sport athlete, and head of the baking club. The top 100 students in our class all had GPAs over 3.95. Our high school even gave us college degrees upon graduation. She ended up going to Brown, but was rejected by Yale and Upenn Wharton. Two Asian girls with slightly worse qualifications both got accepted to the latter. Black people are held to much lower education standards and honestly it's sad.

kek bless ss13g

>be black student
>do relatively well in school
>get letters "ofcourse (((we))) want your $200k Jamal"
>WOW HE GOT INTO EVERY IVY LEAGUE SCHOOL
americlap education, everyone.

Hahahahaha.

well as she says, those people are going to get absolutely fucked in graduate programs/medical school, because the actual schools themselves dont necessarily need a graduation quota, just an acceptance quota. It's more that it's putting an unnecessary burden on the school's resources for people who most likely wont be able to keep up with the coursework/workload.
ive had to deal with assloads of doctors/nurses due to a condition with my mother, and anecdotally, the worst healthcare professionals are nurses, especially the ones who think they are better than nursing. So far all the doctors have been pretty good, maybe bedside manor is a little cold (for my mom) but professionally they all were pretty on point. Nurses just have a chip on their shoulder though, and more are white trash it seems, at least in houston.

Dam this nigga must have gotten like a 1200 on the SATs.

NO KEK DONT DO THIS TO ME

>Literally giving scholarships and admittance to blacks because they're black.

Absolutely retarded. Kill yourself.

>everytime minorities do well, the system fed them.

absolutely retarded

I read that as head of the banking club

>head of the baking club
>Jewish girl
I see

This is affirmative action, his scholarship will be paid for simply because he is a nigger.

this

It's the truth though.Good on this nig for getting good grades in school but he's taking the spot of a more deserving white person.

Well that's affirmative action for you, all you need to go to an Ivy-League school as a nigger is to not get really shitty grades and finish high school.

I understand your point, but it's not like this guy was retarded or something. Most likely he was #1 in his class, had a GPA around 4, and had some extracurriculars. We can't really know if that's true, but it's still Ivy League schools. And the fact that all of them accepted him means he did a lot right. If only one accepted then I'd be more suspicious. I fully agree the standards are lower for him, but not that much lower.

He'll get tired eventually.

Just Ctrl+F "affirmative action" to see how mad. The kek hard. No argument whatsoever. Sup Forums is in the shitter, m8

>but not that much lower.

You should kill yourself because clearly you can't read.

Your point being?

Our valedictorian had a 4.5+ and a bunch of groups,programs, volunteer work. And even won a state wide writing scholarship that would completely pay for school. He didn't get into Yale and had to settle for Berkeley

>Not that much lower
A 3.6 is equal to a 4.0 for blacks. I agree that he probably got mostly if not all As and probably close to a 2000 on the SATs if not higher but he should go to a lower level school. He's taking advantage of our affirmative action system and it's not right. A white or Asian with a perfect GPA and perfect SATs in 20 clubs wouldn't get into all Ivy leagues.

was gonna shit on you and say affirmative action, but if he's legit then kudos to him. his race needs more of him.

With all the influence the chinks have, at least on the west coast, you'd think they'd do something about this. Yet they sit by and vote democrat.

>lower the net
>nice multiple slam dunks bro

yep

>tfw high 20's club
>didn't study once and I was a shit student in general that just coasted on the fact that I wasn't retarded
It boggle my noodle to think that some nog probably studied his ass off and tried his best and that's the best he could do.

If he is smart enough and can handle the pressure then I'm impressed.

I have got my degree in one of the hardest subjects you can chose and I can say that after this I can say that not the skin color matters, but only your brain. But the university can fuck your social life up, because you have no fucking time at all and the professors are playing mostly the "I don't say what I want, because I want you to learn 95 % shit you will never see again" game.

Just because you can break into Ivy league schools doesn't mean you got accepted

My feeling when my Valedictorian and Saluditorian just ended up going to the say college as me kek. MFW I'm a lazy shit but it doesn't matter cus the SAT is easy.

Pretty much this, even if he got a little help. He's doing the right things to succeed.

These schools are still overwhelmingly white, and not all of them got 4.0s in high school. So easy to trigger you faggots lol.

Good for him, he aced it. But affirmative action is still retarded.

nbcnews.com/nightly-news/harold-ekeh-17-long-island-gets-accepted-all-eight-ivy-n337506

Good for him.

>who could be behind this post

Why are you guys hating on this fine young man, he has earned himself some honorable degrees.. You should be commending him for his efforts in furthering his education, not making silly jokes about his appearance.

>bedside manor
I know typos are a diamond dozen but this one seems pretty bad

Good, ivy league schools don't deserve any less than that lawyerdoctor and all of Obama's other sons and daughters.

What is this creature!?