Why are Europe and Asia considered separate continents?

Why are Europe and Asia considered separate continents?

racism

Afro-Eurasia.
America's
Oceania
Antarctica

because you have to go through deserts and mountains which is a barrier

Greeks

Stay in school kids.

Because you have this big open area with the Urals plopped right in the middle of it, which has separates them with a few exceptions of shit like the Huns and the Mongols.

I can see why Africa would be considered separate because it's connected to so little, but there is nothing separating Europe and Asia, the Ural mountains are not a gap, it's just a very high area of land.

What are natural land barriers. We Wuz Kangz actually thinks Africa is one homogenous landmass. The Sahara dividesa it into North and South Africa

It's the significant cultural, linguistic, and genetic differences of their human inhabitants. Of course if this was 5th century BC it'd look quite a bit different

Make the Eurasian IMPERIVM. Do it now.

Because we decided it was

It's called tectonic plates you absolute mong.

cultural difference

>The Sahara divides it into North and South Africa
The terms you're looking for are North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa. If you want to get into it more you have North Africa, West Africa, Central Africa, Southern Africa, and East Africa (although Southern Africa and East Africa both have their own loose references)

Pan Eurasianism, ie the ethnic cleansing of ethnic European Russians is disgusting and I hope Russia breaks apart before it becomes further flooded with poor as shit central Asians

by that logic, India should not be part of Asia.

forgot pic

That's also a thing as well

Have you never heard of people refer to it as the Indian Subcontinent? There is a distinction there.

Cause there's Russia between them

Culture isn't what shapes continents, Lebanon and Russia and India and China are all on one continent

this?

The overlords' plan to divide and conquer spans eons. You're just waking up.

You're right but I wanted to point out why Europe is separated

You're getting hung up on Russia and Russian people as if there is some long standing historical precedent of a Russia in Asia like it is now. Not that I'd expect more from an Arab though

Europe is in the same plate as Asia.

>long standing historical precedent of a Russia in Asia
The very fact that we claimed lots of Asian land first and made their inhabitants our subjects is that precedent. If not for that Americans would land somewhere in Kamchatka and proclaim that this is their land, Britain would claim Chukotka, Japan would own a great chunk of eastern Russia shore, and some other Siberian people would probably have the country of their own and would be conquered by the Chinese. This would be a completelly new geopolitical arena.

>you will never explore the rest of europe
and probably die

It's something that didn't happen until after the fucking Mongols. You might as well use the Mongol Empire as precedent that Europe is Asian as well

What is Eurasian plate?

>with a few exceptions like Mongoles

Coz euros are retards duh

Because of plate tectonics.

Continents are geologic features, countries are political artifacts created from war

Western Russia is considered Europe, sadly.

There's seperate tectonic plates although they're one land mass

There isn't though, there is no active tectonic line between Europe and Asia, it's a cultural border.

You people do realize that Europe and Asia are on the same plate, Jesus what the fuck are they teaching in school these days

>tfw Filipino's are so powerful they got their own tectonic plate

India and the Middle East should get there own continent

Fuck, Mandela effect anyone?

>Juan de Fuca hasn't paid me back yet for that plate

Its cool using mandela effect everytime someone say bullshit

If africa's a separate continent then n and s america are separate.