Why do black people cling onto the "insult" that white people are "dirty cave dwellers from the caucuses mountains"?

Why do black people cling onto the "insult" that white people are "dirty cave dwellers from the caucuses mountains"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ML5iHm4Hr8w
youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol stfu cumskin, you had nothing before you stole it from the egyptians and nubians

no art, no math, no civilization

Why do you discuss people and not ideas? Why are you shitting up the board with useless garbage threads?

Same reason Sup Forums hates on other races, inferiority complex.

>all that grease

Those pizzas are abominations. What the fuck.

t. new yorker

Because they've become confused over the term Caucasoid and the Caucus mountain range and the fact that we have neanderthal DNA. So when they combine the two they assume that we all lived in caves in that area originally.

Because we be fightin' the man and we is gonna take back our pyramids and fly to space yall watch out blacks back on top nugga

It's not necessarily black people I'm concerned with black people but how they interact with us. Politics is about people, ultimately. That's what it applies to.

Also
>where_do_you_think_you_are.jpg

They're from San Diego. They weren't that good.

1: White people make uo the best insults. Especially racial ones.

2: White people's insults hurt because the world is dominated by white superiority. So in the back of everyone's minds is the question "was that an insult, or an accurate observation".

3: This causes everyone else to make up insults which attempt to discredit points 1 & 2. Discredit White intelligence/wit and discredit white accomplishments while artifically proping up everyone elses. This tactic rarely works because it's non-truth is self-evident whereas the white insults, as already said, usually are based in fact.

4: It is nearly impossible to genuinely offend a white man based on his gender or race. What people perceive as "white tears" or "white male tears" are actually frustration arising from hyppcrisy. They're not offended by what you said, (far from it in fact. No, they are offended that if they replied in kind you would literally attack him. Why? Well see points 1 and 2.

P.S. Best and most fucked up racial insult: Zipperhead

Because it's the only way they can reconcile with their current situation. It seems like most of the blacks with any sense of humility or introspection were taken out physically or bred out via influencing women's behavior in preference of a mate. Generations of families on welfare perpetually has only compounded the issue. Then you toss in the liberal leftist marxist influence via "higher learning" and the result is a self-defensive victim complex.

white folk was in the caves while black man was building empires
blacks taught mathematics and astrology before them greek homos ever got around to it

>Oogabooga! White man stupid!
>Oogabooga! Black man smart!
>Oogabooga! White man steal black man's inventions and achievements!
If the white man is so much more stupid than the black man, how was the white man able to outmaneuver the black man in the first place, in order to steal the inventions or achievements? Furthermore, how would the white man have been able to maintain such a deception for so long and then, if it is a deception, be able to build upon such foundations even more?
>OOGABOOGA! SLAVERY!
>OOGABOOGA! RACISM!
>OOGABOOGA! FUCK YOU CRACKA!

This is why intelligent, truly intelligent people, will never buy that argument. It collapses under it's own weight that it can't support.

I heard one saying "white people belong in the caves of eastern europe"

Please explain how you were taken as slaves then?

projection

the one thing blacks hate more than anything else is being reminded of their innate primitiveness and how lesser they are compared to every other race of people, particularly whites

back to nigger island you go tyrone
youtube.com/watch?v=ML5iHm4Hr8w

>Not spearchucker

Zipperhead top 3 tho

why can't americans make pizza

Youre not, They just dont know the truth. But I do and Im gonna show it here to devour all of your fascist egos. Im going to ego death you fascists here and now. Theres only 1 human race. And you "people" Youre ashamed of yourselves.

I don't think there are over 10 blacks in the whole country who could even locate the caucasus mountains on a map

Whites dont exist. Never have. Just ashamed arab albinos. Under Euroope, right under it, is the middle east. Where your ancestors came from. As albinos. Even the country Iran, the name comes from the Sanskrit word Aryan.

India and Ethopia are the birthplaces of the white "race(Not a race, just albino descendents)

This is what a red pill looks like

>replying to an al sharpton quote shitpost

Ya blew it

>New york pizza
Absolutely disgusting

Heres another one, now swallow it. Your whole world is fake. Wakeup from the matrix.

pic related is god tier

Every human came from apes m8. It's not so much about where we came from as it is about where we are right now. You're not disproving anything or hurting anyones feelings.

WE

really activates my almonds

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

This is the price of your vanity. Ego death.

WHY DO AMERICANS THINK A PIZZA LIKE THAT IS ETHICALLY ACCEPTABLE

wtf i love american pizza now

I've never heard that insult in my life. Where the fuck did you hear it?

too dumb to be able to do anything other than project

because we're not pansies like you eurocucks

The funniest part about it is that living in caves is a much more intelligent move than squatting in mud huts

Caves are temperate, easily defensible and hide fires

wow ive never seen this before

I've never had deep dish pizza, I wonder what I'm missing

White race doesnt exist. Just albinos and ashamed of it. White(beige pink)= missing melanin. Straight hair= missing hair proteins. You mutants are teh real subhumans and black ppl are perfect.

Im not even black. I just hate you hoity toity albinos with everything I have. I will see your entire world torn asunder before I leave this plane. Youre going to pay for what youve said and done albinos.

Thank you for the hate white males. We will repay the favor I promise you. Keep it up. Just keep it up. Youre doing a great job. A beautiful self -destruction.

Albinos cannot produce melanin. White people can.

Honestly leaf, it's fucking amazing.

Is that some 'go 'za?

>assuming someone is trolling when many blacks are already demonstrating on social media that they take this shit seriously
>especially in 2016

Ya blew it, ya blew it.

Look at the sausage on the right pizza. It's like someone poured it on after the fact. I bet it'd all fall off if you tried to even lift it.

Its because your leaders dont want you to see. They keep you divided and controlled in your human farms. Keep you hating your brothers and sisters. Hating thy neighbors as a satanic zionist regime commands. Youre depleting your souls and you dont even know it.

Every single human being on earth is conneted by blood. We are all related. But you albinos have been willfulyl kept away from you humanity. Fed hatred.

I wish I could say its all okay. I wish we could all sing kumbaiya. But no. You albinos dont want to learn. You want to hate and be greedy. And so youre gonna pay. And you know it. Its not coming, its already here. Look around you. Your fake world is crumbling here in the information age.

>You mutants are teh real subhumans
You're welcome for all the electricity and cars and stuff lad.

>How was the white man able to outmanuever the black man
Since you're a dumb cum-skin let me educate you
Yakub the big head scientist taught to his white creations the power of tricknology and the white man used that to usurp the power of blacks

>Im not even black.
not with that attitude, mister! but keep trying and you can be black some day if you really want to.

yours always, Cletus.

Why is there dog food on the right slice?

Because caves are still a step down from what they're living in.

Only because of your dark skinned ancestors you are unaware of. Youre favorite things about yourselves, color? Its just albinism. And youre ashamed of it. This is your shame. WAh WAH WAH Whites not albinos! stfu albino youre going to pay in full.

WUZ

Nothing. Thin crust or bust.

>cherry-picking this hard
>being this retarded
Yes, the albino-ism is totally a valid argument when it doesn't take into account the difference in skull and facial shape. Truly you have opened my eyes, Carl the cuck. Truly!

> albino pill

How are white people able to tan if they albinos

Youre welcome for the existence Albino. Not in ten million trillion years could you albinos ever birth perfect brown/black ppl. We will ALWAYS make you albino.

Whoever put the toppings on those pizzas needs to be shot in the foot.
It looks like those sausage chunks were added after it was cooked.

marsha, marsha, marsha!

love, Cletus.

What is this shitty ass pizza?
Is american food really this disgusting?

Just curious, which state do you live in? I promise it won't sway any of my opinions, I just want to know.

What the fuck am I even looking at? Is that supposed to be lasagna?

because some of us never left and built CERN

I love the words gook, spick and wop so much.
Genuinely.

Disgusting cancerous fatty salty things are considered food here

>thank single celled organisms from ten "million trillion" (lel) years ago for everything that you have done because they're perfect and they made you
kys

I will get myself a black wife because they have perfect human genetics. Its why your illuminati masters like George lucas take black wives. They dont want diseased albino children.

Why do you think you drink milk? Why do they forfity your orange juice with calcium? Why do they test ALBINO LAB RATS? Why does the black man beat you in all your sports? Cuz hes not a weakling mutant diseased albino. You fucking lepers. Youre gonna get whats coming to you. Youve betrayed every brother and united them under your hate. Youre going to pay albino.

haha, niggers.

t. betas who've never had deep dish
I pity your faggy selves

>because they have perfect human genetics
why would you sully their genetics with your inferior genetics then, really you should just kill yourself, it's the only way.

Well, at least you can feed 12 people with one of these things.

that's Chicago style Pizza.

lepers, lepers, lepers!

warmest regards, Cletus.

>projecting
No I ate it, I like disgusting unhealthy things because who doesn't. Fastfood, junkfood etc.

There is nothing wrong with eatin them occasionally problem is too many people consider dinner in mcd to be a normal thing and not an occasional cheat day thing.

Skull shape is just crap you euros give yourselfs to hide your own innate inferiority. Albinism. A disease. Youre missing shit. The missing shit mutants. Weak beyond measure. I could wipe the floor with any of you weakling betamale albinos in this room.

Im not even black lol. Im pajeet AND I have a euro gf. Do you llonely losers have a euro GF? You aint got shit albino, you aint ever gonna have shit cuz you aint nothing. Bitch.

Yeah I just read up on it. It looks disgusting but probably tastes great.

Chicago user here. I generally prefer regular pizza to deep dish.

Cuz their dark skinned ancestors gave them melanin by fucking their albino ancestors. Wtf do you think freckles are? birthmarks? They come from your ancestors who went albino like you albino.

Because niggers are literally subhuman

Poo in the loo

That insult triggers white people as much as "drumpfkin" triggers trump supports

Not one bit.

Infact, using the word drumpfkin (or how ever you spell it) sounds as utterly rediculous as saying white people smell like wet dogs.

We don't care.

And we know other people are thinking the exact same thing we are. "what an idiot"

>Im pajeet
Nice to meet you Pajeet, I'm Cletus!

Best regards, Cletus.

says the pajeet whose culture is a large, overpopulated poo in loo "democracy" whose marketplace is dominated by tech support jobs

>this image triggers autistic shitcunts

Have you had Lou Malnati's?

>dirty cave dwellers from the caucuses mountains

BAITED

Its not. You euros are being bred out in the same fashion. Your genes cannot compete without Homogony. Too damn bad albino. you cant have it. Youre weak recessive genes will be BRED OUT and theres nothing you can do about it albino. SHow me how you fight albino. Ill show you how you lost. Its just not your world to covet anymore diseased creatures, actual lesser humans.

That's a literal al sharpton quote though.

Sure, there are niggers that take that stuff seriously, but I'm pretty sure user was shitposting.

>What people perceive as "white tears" or "white male tears"
This, it's not that I get mad when I see that shit, I just decide to alter my future behaviors to exclude the possibility of running into uppity minorities, and change my politics so that I vote to deport.

How about some spic tears? We're gonna see a LOT once the deportation forces start kicking in doors.

Why would you want a diseased inferior girlfriend? Why would you brag about that? Not good enough to land a strong black woman?

I'm new on this Sup Forums webpage, Pajeet. I am happy to meet you!

friends always, Cletus.

>Muh mad scientist Yakub!
Thank you for proving to the other user that some of you really believe this insane shit. Wew. WEW.
When victim complexes get turned up past the limit, combined with manufactured low to nil humility and lack of introspection, this is the outcome, anons.

You know how they keep on harping on about global warming? A deep freeze is actually much more likely according to scientists that aren't on the agenda's payroll. Who handles the cold better? Dark skin or light skin?

lmao poo loo

White people didnt steal anything (in terms of this), skin colour evolved naturally with changes in culture as certain civs advanced northward.

I prefer Gook is great be because on it's own it's great but it's also perfectly built for a combo:

Nuke Gook

Jungle Gook

Mountain Gook etc...

I like Nip as well because of it's dual use. It can be used as an insult "fuckin' nips" or as a slightly backhanded compliment "those fucking nips are based".

Not a huge fan of spic. Just doesn't carry the vitrol I like. And Wop is mostly dead as far as I can see.

Because unlike you lonely lsoers, shes sitll hott and gets me off. But I dont want to give her my seed. I dont want nasty joffrey dylan roof fucked in the head albino children.

I know what I want and Im gonna get it. You albinos are going to suffer in the world of hate you buitl yourself. I will always live above you. I pity you albino. Pity.