December 4th Election

Austrian Anons-

How is it looking? I had the privilege of visiting your beautiful country and met so many wonderful people back in 2012. Please protect it.

Other urls found in this thread:

atv.at/atv-meine-wahl/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They better win this one, because it's starting to look ridiculous, as ridiculous as an election in Africa

Why does Austria keep having elections every few months?

Voter fraud

Because the Leftists keep cheating but they're so bad at even that that they keep getting caught.

At least that's my understanding.

For the same reason you are having a recount, (((they))) are not happy with the results.

I am very nervous and try to avoid news about the election. Chances are 50:50 right now

TV debate starting in 1 minute

stream for those interested and who can speak german: atv.at/atv-meine-wahl/

>atv.at/atv-meine-wahl/

Danke

i am not sure if i will watch it, they won't say anything new and i will just get angry when i have to listen to the green cuck and his stupid faggotry.

I have to say as a foreigner just the imagery of the tired old commie sitting across from the young energetic Hofer is a very stark contrast.

And now the Green is just rambling about Trump and US politics it's just pathetic IMO

there were some irregularities when counting the votes (1 person alone in the room counting, etc)
also, what's more severe in my opinion, some partial results were leaked on the internet before all polling stations had closed.

I'm sick of this election too, but welp, it's not much more of a time waste as lurking Sup Forums

Österreich über alles
weil wir wollen

This has been going on so long, they keep repeating the same arguments.

Really don't know what we still could discuss here

No one speaks Arabic, sorry Abdul bin Hans.

I am getting so angry listening to this old fuck.

We need a 2hou girl just for Austria imo.

that cripple doesnt believe in the austrian state, he thinks we belong to germany. he is the ultimate self-hating cuckboi

I believe in you, they said shit like this about trump and Brexit, be strong and have faith it actually does matter.

On top, VdB saying "If someone is Establishment, then it's Hofer".

Then it shows VdB being invited to Bilderberg, but nobody from the FPÖ ; VdB answering on a livechat news session that he belonged 10 years to a Masonic lodge ; then a quote of him saying "When necessary, one may tell the untruth".

fuck off dirty communist

I like Flandre, but she's probably already taken by someone else.

How about Elly? German name, red and white clothes.

...whatever, Election's next week, too late to start memeing that shit now

>Bellend

i loved who hofer btfoed the communists in the end