Why can't we all be like this guy?

Why can't we all be like this guy?

Absolutely disgusting.

Because he's wrong. Islam does not belong in a secular Western environment. It developed based on rules and laws that are incompatible with Wetsern cultures. Like a fish in the desert.

Sure why not

rawlins

I don't see a mosque in that picture nor evidence that is in Texas. I don't believe a damn word Democrats say anymore. Those sociopaths have no problem with lying.

roll for 22

>be like this guy

>the guy who has no job, but instead chooses to make a spectacle of himself and probably arranged for this picture to be taken so he could harvest upvotes.

I guess my real issue is that if we're all one America, why is he going out of his way to pander to these people?

Also, this was taken in Dallas. He's showing this sign to wealthy, privileged muslims who can all drive to this mosque while Dallas LOCKS UP AND IMPRISONS HOMELESS PEOPLE.

Why isn't he fighting -actual- injustices?

is he "our guy"???

eh good enough

This

Bane?

Jesus fuck, someone spent the time to make this

(OP)
>OP fellates other men
Why can't we all be like OP?

If this wasn't Occupy Democrat, this could easily be targeted to liberals.

roll

lets see

Dr. Cia, I'm Pavel

Fun fact: That guy was killed with a machete shortly after that picture was taken

Rolling

Fpbp

Rollin

Tell that to the hobos across the street / along the way to my job that have "disabilities" and are in wheel chairs begging on intersections. Literally 3 all in wheelchairs within 200 ft of each other

How do you do, fellow cowboys?

This doesn't happen in Texas

Muldar here I come

why is Wreckage Brother called "Amon"?
who made this shit?

rolllll

FOR YOU

to tempting

I still saw it, I'm Douglas Fredericks

The man with the sign should be questioned too, anybody can put on a fucking cowbow hat

D I G I T S

nice

WTF, I want to beat my wife now and pray to the Mecca thereafter.

I don't know what this was but I'll reply anyway

>old fuck trying to get some brown puss that he can knock around after a night of heavy drinking

Fuck off

you're disgusting