Syria General /sg/ - JIHADIST DEFENSES COLLAPSING IN ALEPPO EDITION!

Everything you need to know
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>YouTube
youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
>Twitter
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

>New SOUTHFRONT NOV 25
youtu.be/TyGVIyg5cII

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/71QegBqTFMc
youtu.be/ZpcZwC6TI9A

PERMANENT MAPS
>new Livemap
globaleventmap.org
>Live hohol with ticker
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/

>Fan maps
twitter.com/syria_protector
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html
agathocledesyracuse.com/
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Aleppo Nov 27
mediafire.com/convkey/1872/etrbvqodi8h115yzg.jpg?size_id=c

>N Aleppo Nov24
i.imgur.com/SDE7ACm.jpg
>Mosul NOV23
i.imgur.com/iz9Ee8c.jpg
>Latakia Nov23
i.imgur.com/hlCYrud.jpg
>SW Aleppo Nov22
i.imgur.com/7KXaLzb.jpg
>E Ghouta NOV22
i.imgur.com/Oya4I4P.jpg
>W Ghouta NOV19
i.imgur.com/gboF4jX.jpg
>Hama NOV11
i.imgur.com/L0alTnB.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments NOV 27
>SAA + Allies liberating almost all north Aleppo
>3000 civilians escape jihadists in east Aleppo
>YPG captures parts of Bustan al Pasha
>Over 30 ceasefire violations recorded on Friday
>SA captures Islamist fighters alive inside Hanano district
>Syrians jailed for blocking ambulance carrying Al-Nusra terrorists to Israel
>Iraq’s prime minister meeting with shiite members bombed after he left the meeting
>2 US soldiers Killed by IED in Syria, Iraq
>Fidel Castro dies at 90 years, CIA tried assassinate over 600 times
>WIKILEAKS BEGINS YEMEN LEAKS
wikileaks.org/yemen-files/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cP9Txtx_RXo
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
twitter.com/southfronteng/status/802950772178632704
youtube.com/watch?v=pcEcZA4Jl78
youtube.com/watch?v=IOrSj17nvfc
youtube.com/watch?v=k1QzIIh6Sfc
discordapp.com/channels/228639233714290688/231977324965396482
discord.gg/12345
youtube.com/watch?v=86vL3loUncA&list=FLWfo_auCeOOuE23UnLSxG4g&index=55
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

אסד חייב ללכת!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

Bump for the Mother of All Battles!

Think Assad is leaving the connection between NE and SE aleppo open on purpose so the rebels can flee to the SE?

>On another note, if you and the rest of /sg/ would be interested in that, how about a /sg/ youtube account, where we summarize some footage usually overlooked by the media (see (You) ) and translate it into english? Of course we would need a Syrian (or at least somebody who speaks the language) capable of translating and of course with enough spare time to do such a thing.
>For example stuff like this:
>youtube.com/watch?v=cP9Txtx_RXo
>We probably got some people with enough social media presence to let the channel grow at a decent rate.
>What does /sg/ think, is this a good idea?

last try to get some more replies.

>must watch

>American senator tell the other side of the story
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8

>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4

>Virginia senator on Aleppo
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go

>Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

>Syria ambassador in USA
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU

>NGO’s and hybrid warfare
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan)
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k

HEY GUYS IM A KIKE EXPAT LIVING IN SOUTH AFRICA AND I'M ABOUT TO POST A BULLSHIT BIBLE QUOTE STATING ISRAEL SHOULD OWN ALL OF THE MIDDLE EAST HURR DURR I'M RETARDED LISTEN TO MY BULLSHIT

one of the Syriabros seemed interested.

Jihadist on suicide watch!
Aleppo soon

xth for Hasta la Victoria Siempre!

Dude, the whole northern part is already captured. Terrorists left hours ago.

Bashar called him a good leader

SAAnime!

I know, but if nobody is willing to actually use and spread the videos, it'd be in vain, most likely.

>Over 4,000 Civilians Flee Militant-Held East Aleppo in Northern Syria
>twitter.com/southfronteng/status/802950772178632704
Weren't there supposed to be 250,000? 4,000 seems too few for the northern section, unless all are living in the southern part of the city.

Why are there two beds? Does someone have to share a room with that autist?

>Anti-fa

not completely, clearly. They started fleeing only 5-6 hours ago, and with their shitty coordination I can't imagine them leaving so easily.

kek comfirms

thats pretty good!

get in contact with minesota over tweeter. we got the youtube channel but it is not active, we can use that one or something else

Why do you support a fascist dictator who kills his own people?

It's been weeks since his last post. RIP, shame he couldn't be here for rebel's defeat.

Pretty sure its some fags dorm room

That's what I'm wondering. Sure looks like they're leaving it open to make goatfuckers go to southern kotel and make it look like they're saving civilians.
Several pro-SAA tweeters seems content with this but it will only make the southern kotel harder to liberate. Fuck media for forcing the SAA to work harder to look good. I want dead jihadis!!!

Happy 38th birthday to the PKK.

youtube.com/watch?v=pcEcZA4Jl78

in most of the liberated pockets only about 5% of the number claimed were actually there

reported

I personally think it's so the rebels will increase infighting. Take NE aleppo, box SE aleppo in for a week or two and with a bit of luck they'll start shooting at eachother.

Kurdshits

Дpyжecтвeннoe нaпoминaниe для нaших дpyзeй cлaвянcкими кaк eвpoпeйцы видят вac.

I presume you're joking. 30-40k civilians is a much more realistic estimate. With as low as 20k still in rebel Aleppo right now.

Lol.

Don't forget that those are the same people who stayed there under moderate terrorists, and I bet most of them now thinking "why run when army freed those parts anyway?" In this regard Syrians have many similar traits with Ukrainians.

Surprise! Western media and the pentagon uses the numbers to sway peoples opinions.

"It was just a prank goyim" t. Jew York Times

>Nigger's message for SAA
youtube.com/watch?v=IOrSj17nvfc

You need to state exactly what you want people to do. I would gladly translate whatever you throw at me.
But If you or the american bro who uploaded that video from the last thread could put the subs in the videos then upload them, we're pretty much set to go, right?

I think we're all interested in more resources, especially ones translated to English. There already is an /sg/ youtube channel, but I can't remember who runs it. look into that first so things don't

What happened to the Dutchflag AKP adoring roach who used to be camped out in these threads

I'm not sure whether a channel with Bashar al Assad and /SG/ in the title/avatar is a good idea, as it'd be pretty easy to just dismiss the info we'd upload as propaganda.
The less it looks biased, the better to spread our word.

I do not have a twatter, is someone else able to contact him and ask if he'd be in?

get confusing.

Anyone got a current status on the pocket? Is the area finally captured?

lol, they stuck a cigarette in his mouth.

Wonder if SAA will actually find this girl.
I'd actually consider having a small detachment there to do just that.

what did he mean by this?

Hey, can you tell me what the guy says in I can't understand him

JUDEN REUS

His Imperial Shekelness, the Edgelord of Goyville, reporting in.

lol
youtube.com/watch?v=k1QzIIh6Sfc
that jumping Bill meme

95% sure she's not from Aleppo to begin with.

Link to /sg/ discord:
discordapp.com/channels/228639233714290688/231977324965396482

I'm mostly looking for people to spread the word. For example the video you translated yesterday has sub 50 clicks. Now it hasn't been up for long, but minus the people from /sg/ clicking it, it's probably below 10 clicks. If some of the peops with large twatter accounts would spread that video, it should be at around 1k+ easyly. So if people actually don't share it, I doubt it'd be worth the trouble.

97% sure Onur caused her death

That's my point.

>2016
>The year memes prevailed

Probably something like this.

Question I've been meaning to ask Ruskies or even hohols

How mutually intelligible are Russian, Ukrainian and Belorussian languages?

Can you have real conversations?

You're doing the invite wrong.
Should look something like this: discord.gg/12345

Lol he's telling SAA soldiers to desert before they get cleaved in two.
It's not as dark as it sounds, desert and cleave are the same word in Arabic, and cleaved in two is the Arabic equal to the word "butthurt"
It's slightly funny actually

Belarusians are based
Ukrainians are Bandera-worshipping cumstains
Russians need to forget they were commies, crown Putin Tzar and they'll be brotier

Well, Bana has publicly promised she will die. I think there are enough people around her that can ensure she keeps the promise.

Question, how does Assad secure Damascus these days because almost never hear of any moderate suicide carbombs going off lately.

Meanwhile in Baghdad they upgraded to truck bombs as the weekly car bombing just wasn't doing it for terrorists

Is there road blocks every 10ft and cops everywhere or is just Assad intel apparatus good enough to prevent becoming Baghdad 2.0

>intelligible
It was one language till soviet "korenizatsiya". I can freely read texts in pre-1917 ukranian or whiterussian "languages".

Aka they're ending the psyop.

>How mutually intelligible are Russian, Ukrainian and Belorussian languages?
Sorta like really really thick accents of the same language with occasional curve ball.

>Can you have real conversations?
In theory - yes. In practice, they all know Russian.

For russians its very very difficult but mostly impossible, They are not languages. Its like village accent. But hey can speak and understand russian

Then I guess we should just do the videos then tell Minnesota tan and the twitter guys about it, can't see why they won't help us. maybe we could even contact the Sup Forums Facebook page

And also honestly, Russians + SAA should make it a point of their campaign there to find a Bana and Fatemah Alabed or their remains.
If they find them alive, do nothing. If they find them dead, report it. If they don't find them at all, now that's where it gets funny.

It didn't make any sense to me, my arabic is shitty, cheers for that.

Y'all got any footage from today's offensive?

I suggest not using Google Translate, it fucks everything up

topkek faggot

>I'm hiding in the bed
>Hides behind the locker
fucking arabs

Grammar is almost the same in all three languages (apart from minor differences that don't prevent understanding), but the vocabulary can differ quite a lot (including many false friends) so this could be an obstacle. Anyway, even an unprepared Russian listener can get some 70–90% of spoken Ukrainian (depending on the subject and on purity of the Ukrainian language itself: often, it's quite polluted with Russian words which simplifies mutual understanding). Upon acquiring some experience in listening to Ukrainian (like the experience of following the Ukrainian news for two years) the degree of understandability approaches 100%.

Written language is almost always perfectly understandable, only it takes more time to figure out the meaning.

I keked when I read that Yulia Tymoshenko fully learned ukranian at the age of 35, when she started to do politics seriously.

kek

>implying these people can have a real and meaningful conversation with each other

There are checkpoints literally every 4 kilometers or so, but I guess the SAA also keeps the roads leading out of rebel held areas shut pretty tightly. unlike the Iraqi army who cannot keep an eye on the vast expanses of desert that separates Isis territories from the urban centers.
One guess is that the SAA might allow food and supplies into the surrounded pockets given that they promise not to send suicide bombers into the cities.

there won't be much available for a few hours yet.

going straight to my "Liberator" folder, thanks

Thanks bros

I'd try to spread, but I only have almost 300 followers in twotter which means jackshit.
Love the idea tho, 10/10 would watch

assads bottom face
my sides!

Forgot the link:
youtube.com/watch?v=86vL3loUncA&list=FLWfo_auCeOOuE23UnLSxG4g&index=55

where did this meme come from?

RIP. Finally, one less refugee for europe.

>picture
You are quite funny for a slav

Banana alabed

This edition should be named ...
.... Onur ananı sikeyim :DDD edition!

>he's telling SAA soldiers to desert before they get cleaved in two.
>cleaved in two is the Arabic equal to the word "butthurt"

Guys, what is Malcolmite's twitter handle? He blocked me a long time ago but I want to laugh at him today.

A jew created it

oy vey