FARAGE: If Le Pen Wins, The EU Is Over

>UK Independence Party leader Nigel Farage has taken one step closer to backing Front National candidate Marine Le Pen in the French presidential elections in 2017, declaring that if Ms. Le Pen wins, the European Union project will collapse entirely.

>Speaking of his changing position on Ms. Le Pen, Mr. Farage said: “It depends what the circumstances are, you’ll have to ask me in April. I have never said a bad word about her but I have never said a good word about her party and that’s where I am with this – it’s slightly awkward.”

>Mr. Farage has sought to keep his party away from nationalistic parties from across Europe in the past, but sees them as a major opportunity to kill off the European Union for good.

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/27/farage-le-pen-wins-eu/

Here we go lads.
It seems that Kek is again, showing us what path we should take to crush Moloch Accolytes.

Stockpile those meme folders with the best memes you can find anons, for the War is about to restart.

If only I'd paid attention in French class at school.

>Je meme donc je suis

then getting LePen in is more important than even brexit

Too bad Fillon is going to win, and he's pro-EU

oh mon dieu... but, but muh gibs. muh 12 founding states. muh schengen.

Hello Muhammed Al-Francais.

How do you feel knowing that soon enough, the purge will start in baguetteland?

>UKIP
>Not Nationalistic

Happiest man on Earth ought to drop the sham and join the populist movement in force. This is a step in right direction.

God damn. Can you guys wait a bit? At least let us join in EU so we can be sad when it falls apart with a reason?

I hear there will be a vacancy soon

Even if she loses the EU is finished. It's just a matter of time. The peoples of Europe are just too proud to unite in the way the (((elites))) want. We aren't the USA and, for better or worse, we never will be.

we need to meme le pen into office

both needed to happen to get the EU to die

no pls

Ma Francais n'est pas vraimant bon aussi. :(

Marine Le Pen will win.
Praise Kek.

Nigel just wants to give Le Pen the D, because he thinks she wants to be fucked by him.

>Even if she loses the EU is finished. It's just a matter of time.
True, but we can always speed up the process a little bit.

PRAISE KEK!

We need to give Le Pen our energy. She needs to win for a better Europe, for a better future, for a whiter France.

MFGA!!!!

Marie Le Pen will win. No doubt kiddo.

I don't know shit.
Will she win or not? How could she lose?

She wants alliance with Putin. That's enough for me. PRAISE KEK so Marine will win!!!!

>Will she win or not? How could she lose?
France is way too liberal desu.
Even more than Canada.

But since they are suffering a lot with muslim attacks, they make turn right in the next election.

Its all a matter of applying pressure on the right spots.

Best can do

The EU goes bust! haHA!

60 million UK will compete with 300 million USA and 1,3 bln China!

Great!

If he truly were a threat to the EU he would be dead. Don't flatter yourselves.

Poland is like a whore and the eu it's pimp

They have tried to kill him but failed

Cute whores by the way.

"Poland" doesn't exist since 1939 you moron. This is now a post-soviet, german-russian condominium

Get your fucking shit together France....

IT"S YOUR TURN!!!!!

>mfw my French teacher was actually an Arab
Not even joking.

mon francais est mauvas? Is that right? I can't even remember most of the French I learned. Just the alphabet and a few phrases, numbers and the months.