What do

>be a spic
>started dating aryan chick
>dating for about a week
>"user, i wish i had your skin and eye color i hate being so plain"
>told her to be proud of who she is and where she comes from.
>"be proud of what? We did so many shitty things. We even elected someone that's going to put your life at risk. I dont see why would anyone see any redeeming qualities that white people would have"
I know everyone is going out of their to blame white people for everything, but i didnt think that the shame would be this bad. What should I do? Is she a lost cause? Should I go back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go the fuck back; she's a retarded leftist.

Okay

quit racemixing you fucking spic mongrel

Did not happen

>doobie brothers reaction image

Never in my life. Fucking saved.

uh...... no

die

Finally someone appreciates it.

>Spic

Mestizo or Spanish

IF YOU'RE A BROWN MESTIZO YOU BETTER NOT CALL YOURSELF HISPANIC BECAUSE THAT FUCKS UP THE IMAGE OF THE ACTUAL WHITE ONES OF PURE HISPANIA SPANISH DESCENT

Mestizo, but I do something racist the media won't hesitate to call me a white-hispanic, yes I am white. Pic of dna

*but if i do
*so yes
Made so many god damn typos

>I know everyone is going out of their to blame white people for everything, but i didnt think that the shame would be this bad.
I hear white women especially absolutely trashing white history and white culture on a daily basis, it doesn't even surprise me anymore. My white coworker the other day was talking shit about whites being obsessed with fitness and health as if it were something to be ashamed of.

Whites are their own worst enemy, if we ever go extinct it will be by our own hands.

Call her a fucking race traitor and tell her you'll dump her if she doesn't dump the white guilt shit

Fuck, that's pretty sad. I'm sure Donald Trump will take away the shame these next years.

Probably won't call her a race traitor, but I'll try to convince her to be proud of her race. If she keeps pulling this shit for a month I'll drop her.

>We even elected someone that's going to put your life at risk
>"You are so different to us. SO different."
rayciss bitch

>Is she a lost cause? Should I go back?
yes to both.
also, shit that didn't happen for 500 Alex

TRUMP IS GOING TO GET YOU OP

HE'S COMING

THAT'S SCARY BRO

FUCKING SCARY

I'm scared of going on a helicopter ride to Mexico

Go back and take her with you.

She needs to see what non white culture is actually like. You can even trade her for a free trip back to the states once you've done this for us. God speed spic faggot,

>"be proud of what? We did so many shitty things. We even elected someone that's going to put your life at risk. I dont see why would anyone see any redeeming qualities that white people would have"

What a damn shame that it has come to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

Shut up and pick some beans faggot

>be black
>same experience
>but then i gave her the best dicking of her life and she agreed with me the next day

Redpill the fuck out of her. If you're one of us, you've earned her.

>mad because he himself can't get an aryan qt

how's life being a fucking neckbeard virgin?

Good idea for a winter vacation. Is it horrible that I'm seriously considering this?
What the fuck do you mean patato nigger?
On being a proud white?
I'm sure it won't be that hard. She said she had a crush on me for 5 months.

>On being a proud white?
Yes.

Hm.. we'll see how this goes.

insane projection

sage and report cuck threads

What a total cunt.

Fuck her in the ass.

What the fuck is that

>Implying that the first civilizations without slavery and brutality weren't white
Nobody but Europeans made civilization as we know it, we spread it to the world.

don't be a idiot man never mention this shit again she is a crazy ass liberal . these people are absolutely brain washed . maybe slowly red pill her over time if that's even possible