How can anyone defend this?

how can anyone defend this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXOYcd6KZ0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like her

>Does not believe in or support public education
So then education will be private. Private education is best education. Therefore 10/10, America wins

>no sources
>no argument
Here's a (You) though ;)

unpopular opinion: most public schools should be bulldozed and replaced by trade schools

>catholic schools
>for profit

damn people are dumb

>>Does not believe in or support public education
Finally, some fucking sanity. Schools are not about education, they are about making good obedient little crushed souls

she's a keeper

And still better than anyone Hillary would have appointed.

Bingo. She's great.

sources please

shes gonna fuck up the unions so I'm all for her

>unpopular
You're among friends here user, how'd they hurt you too?

Those look like positives to me

>Successful
>Privatizes schools

Nothing wrong here

public education is for profit, just gets misallocated with no accountability.... shitty meme is shitty

>I work hard to dismantle public education in the U.S.

And how has she managed that? She hasn't even started the job.

Basic, insubstantial fearmongering for dumbfucks, is all this is.

exactly

ITT:

A bunch of edgy teenagers and shitskins really show their intelligence.

wtf I should have voted for Hillary I hate trump now

I don't believe in public education.

Well at least she isn't from the establishment. That's what Liberals complained about when Trump talked about draining the swamp, right?

>Waaahhhh we need puplic education cause what about muh minorities and poor n shieeeeeeet
Fuck you.

Suddenly private schools are bad when it's K-12.

Do Liberals not realize all the Ivy Leagues and even schools they have tens of thousands in loans from are private?

None of the stuff on that list are bad things at all, just leftist talking points

Do you know anything or is all your knowledge of the Devos' from this one picture? Seriously, you should stfu.

Well, she's right about public education but for-profit isn't really ideal.

>how can anyone defend this?

by winning the election.

The only qualification you need to be secretary of education is a belief that it's time to pull the plug on the state education that leaves our students indoctrinated and dumber to the point that half the country thought it was a good to vote for Hillary.

The problem is that she seems unqualified.
But her views adress an important notion which is that we should abolish federal controlled "public" schools. Private schools perform much better in SAT scores than public schools (private institutions of course ALWAYS outclass anything done by the government). If it were the standard that everybody went to private schools, the zionists would lose most of their power to indoctrinate us.

Hopefully all of that is true. If so, she sounds fucking perfect. I knew nothing about her until leftists started having a temper tantrum.

That exactly the purpose of public education.

So I was reading her wikipedia article to see what parts of OP's post were just straight up fabricated when I found this nugget

"DeVos' brother, Erik Prince, founded Blackwater USA, a private security firm which had operations in Iraq.[6]"

Holy fuck lmao

Austerity isn't the answer, holy fuck. You idiots would turn this country into a dog eat dog third world shithole if you had your way

>no education degree
She is helping to run an administration, not teach first graders. Her degree in political science and business administration is more relevant.
>7 lines of private school bashing
not an argument against her
>supports Trump view of choosing your school
looks like she's the right person

>Austerity isn't the answer
That's like, your opinion, man
Spending on (((education))) obviously isn't the answer - look how much CA spends and how little they get out of it

all of those points sound pretty good to me

This would be good without all of the grammatical errors.

Public school teachers ARE fucking overpaid you shill piece of shit.

Also this chick is based and going to allow SCHOOL CHOICE and charter schools.

OP you can fucking DIE

t.no idea how the public school system works

hint: school board election are local.

She's perfect for the job. Allowing parents to choose their child's education is absolutely necessary to stop the brainwashing kids go through in public schools.

Seriously, churches should be gearing up to indoctrinate children with nationalism when this happens. We'll have our own hundreds of Frankfurts.

god tier ancap

>germany
>no source for any of this shit

Fuck off nigger

digits checked and OP rekt

Wtf I hate education now

This is pretty based.

Why do people think the dept of education actually provides education and not propaganda?

Liberals are retarded

Considering we didn't give a fuck about Obama not being qualified to be president and us niggers just wanted one of our own in the white house, why should qualifications matter now.

Great tier for now. Go fix the grammar errors and well be fine

I am all too for dismantling public education its an indoctrination center and the fact that common core is lauded as an achievement when we have low test scores along with low retention rates basically proves it is a failure.

I also dont get why lefties are against people choosing where they want their kids to go, I wouldnt let my kid go to some government ran school especially not if there are shitty tenured teachers there kek knows how horrible they can be.

But I shouldnt be surprised the places people want their kids to go rails against what the left wants if they want a good school why dont they build and run one, is it too much work?

>>how can anyone defend this?

Like this

>>youtube.com/watch?v=UXOYcd6KZ0E

And Trump supporters I know wonder why I won't speak to them. Then they say shit like this.

Face it, government run education is sociopathic and raises horrible and stupid children.

If the government wasn't involved in education, the cost of education would be pennies and the quality would be quite high.

State run education is stuck in the 1800s.

no education degree

education degrees are pretty much bullshit. don't need to get all the way to master's to know all you need to about how to teach. the rest is experience. The "Ph.D" and "Ed.D" are political bullshit, only take 3 years to earn. compare to a real PhD, 4-7 years and a dissertation with an actual hypotheseis and original data.
Had to edit some fool's Ed.D dissertation once, it was totally garbled and had no point, 90% descriptive and 10% political, barely in sentences, and full of duplicative chapters.
She was probably passed tho, 60yo AA female at a state Uni, just doing it to max out her pension and soc sec. Thank goodness shes retired by now. Waste of tax $.

CA has the best public schools in the entire world (UC system). I'm for privatization but you're wrong.

That sure makes her look like a cunt, but god damn it liberals deserve her! :)

>this fucker probably thinks evolution isn't real

Gutting welfare programs won't solve dick in America. You can either have realism about what the populace feels entitled to or the Grover Norquist bullshit that will go to hell when people start to push back. Unless you want to recondition Americans to be more like Chinese. But I thought this was about Making America Great Again

>not an argument

I do believe evolution is true however so that obliterates your strawman.

Unqualified for what, though?

She's not going to teach English Lit Survey 201, she has ideas supported by a majority of Donald Trump voters and conservative thinkers for improving America's dismal per-dollar education outcomes. And she has administrative background to implement those ideas.

Picking a chick with teaching experience is good PR and what most administrations do, but most administrations want to kick the can down the road another decade, not reform anything.

I think we mean public schools not rich boy fag Academy. I went to public school out there and they can barely teach nigger. It's like the wild west in the schools desu

Damrau is one of the best Queens of Night. I really like Die Zauberflöte, pity, though, it's in german. I can rarely stand any other pieces if they are not singing in Italian. Some time ago I saw Pagliacci with Alagna and Kurzak. Really good stuff. Amazing even. Their performances were first class. If only more fucking faggots would pick up opera.