Is there a bigger pussy repellent on the planet? You might as well be wearing a fedora

Is there a bigger pussy repellent on the planet? You might as well be wearing a fedora.

he mad

ARe YOU KiDDING ME? thats the best thing to wear to parties! even if bitches are sheep to cnn they find it ballsy

Reminder Trump won the white woman vote

t. Paid Drumpf shills

Lots of women voted Trump or he would have lost.

Hardly, I think. It looks so damn cheap. And "making america great again" is such a retarded slogan. Something a sixyearold might say.

Majority of White women voted Trump.

Kill yourself.

HE'S NOT EVEN PRESIDENT AND HE'S CREATING JOBS. GOD EMPEROR

Actually saw a cutie wearing one in Seattle about a week before the election. She didn't even seem to be wearing it ironically.

The chicks dig fedoras.

I'm fiddling around on my phne and before the second post the site told me, that I did't solve the captcha, so I had assumed that nothing was sent.

>Is there a bigger pussy repellent on the planet?
?

you are wasting your time shill.. Stop sliding threads with your shit.

I do it for free

how horrible it must be to hate your own country

They look salt-of-the-earth and they're blessed with common sense and rational self-interest. They're literally better than you.

Yeah. Say "I am a male feminist and an ally"

More reliable than contraceptives.

Trump actually gave people a cause. "Make America Great Again" is simple and vague, but it's something for his followers to believe in.

WTF did Hillary have? "I'm With Her" won't inspire anyone, and "Stronger Together" doesn't mean anything.

>Is there a bigger pussy repellent on the planet?
Yea,your looks!

wew

nice try, CTR

Apparently you don't get out much. I get mad high-quality pussy being a Trump supporter. Man up, faggot.

the "make donald drumpf again" caps maybe?

I must remain pure for the Waifu that awaits me in the afterlife.

Clearly you haven't ever worn one.

The fucking magic cards holy shit!!!!

>girls don't like guys who clearly don't give a shit about other people's opinions

you lost. this is all you have left. awww.

WE

WUZ

Yeah, nah. The only girls who like nu-male Hillary or Bernie supporters are fat, pink haired feminist cunts.

KANGZ

NIGGERS

Actually I'm a paid Russia shill

It is actually worth using if you are black. I have gotten more pussy in one week than I have in 5 years using it in NYC.

Its certainly fedora-tier, however, bumper stickers are fine

can't tell if this is a bait thread or not but i have L I T E R A L L Y never come across a more easymode pussy magnet accessory than the MAGA hat

like i'm prolly a 7/10 looks dude and so i occasionally get the eyes from women in public. but when i wear the hat around, almost every single chick is checking me out. even had some come up to me and start flirting/striking up conversation

t. guy who live in a pussified liberal coastal city

He looks like he's probably the biggest fucking fag ever. Like he only hangs out with girls, claims hes straight, but never gets any pussy from them

Then off brand Trump hats? Maybe a Bernie shirt.

Not much else though.

>Is there a bigger pussy repellent on the planet? You might as well be wearing a fedora.

*leans into the mic*
>wrong

>pussy
Gross. The hat gets you boipucci

>tfw your average anti-Trumpster

>pussy repellent
>a bad thing

>can't take advantage of this pussy magnet because i live in blood territory

if it came in a neutral color i'd be on it

Pence is smugger than an anime girl

Wore a Ukip jumper to college last year, nothing dried up a pussy faster.

>assumptions

> My GF got me one as a present

It doesn't matter if you call me a liar. I still get to live this life every day.

Man I wish they'd ship to Europe.

Over 48% of women voted Trump.
Hillary barely hit 42%.

>manjina talking about pussy repellents...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have worn my MAGA hat into the mall. Had little bitches like you glare at me with open hatred. I grinned at them and winked while pointing to my hat. They did NOTHING.

"but did you get any?"

Yes. I had this one woman start yelling at me over Trump. She was cute in a librarian way. I told her that the only people that get that close to me better be ready to fuck or to fight and the choice is hers which direction we are going.

She laughed. Ended up giving me her number. I banged her that night. She still hates Trump but she took my cock like a champion.

Women love Alpha Males. Trump is the Alpha Dog. That makes them hot even if they hate themselves afterward.

or europeans

I live in a leftist area and wear mine everywhere (except work).

It's a great conversation piece with women who like rebels. I'm not going to say that I've fucked women because of my MAGA hat but the conversations started because of my hat.

Stop trying to continue your weak bloodline
>Calls himself alpha male on Sup Forums
>Wears shiny red fedora

nice story bro

Trump chumps have shit taste in beer.

Only women who hate it aren't worth your time anyway.

I'm glad bitches starting writing "don't even talk to me if you voted for Trump" on their profiles because it helps weed out the feminists SJWs.

The biggest pussy repellant on the planet is any type of "I'm with her" gear.

you can spot those emasculated cucks a mile away. no girl wants that shit

This girl in my history class (middle eastern christain girl with fat titties) was sporting that hat and a trump shirt for the longest time.