Guy who was investigating #pizzagate found dead

Guy who was investigating #pizzagate found dead.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3845622/British-conspiracy-theorist-dead-sofa-Poland-investigating-alleged-Army-pedophilia-ring-just-death.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/389922/Tragic-Jill-Dando-probed-BBC-PAEDO-ring
hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/2016/11/27/hoaxtead-mob-tries-to-ride-on-pizzagate-coat-tails/comment-page-1/#comment-50086
truthfeed.com/breaking-clinton-foundation-tied-to-convicted-child-trafficker-laura-silsby-media-silent/34146/
theamericantribune.org/posts/breaking-weiner-implicated-in-pizzagate-pedophilia-scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OP--ZXOjc
youtube.com/watch?v=eG-W9BJ8gpg
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

it`s a scary hobby being a truth chaser

Pure coincidence, nothing to see there.

>tfw I might be next
This is dystopia.

The truth gets you killed.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

lol nice fake news there. I'll believe it when a source with a little more credibility picks it up.

Rest in peace.

He will live forever in the truths he has helped find.

>I'll believe it when the lying MSM says it's real
You either fell for the fake news meme and are bluepilled or you're a worthless pedo-enabling shill.

You're on the list.

damn boy

>I suck Clinton News Network cock for free!

Black liquid? Wtf?

If people are investigating something that would most likely get you killed, why won't anyone arm themselves?

>a fucking leaf

Old news.

This guy kinda looks like SethRich. HLI did say that some Sup Forumssters had been v&.

If you are going to investigate these basturds you must have agency.

Good think I just lurk and don't actively dig :^)

>yes im so well well I can survive and fend off a trained Assassin or a horde of Googles
Dont be delusional. Unless you have experiance killing people you're probably dead if (((someone))) wants you gone.

>digging political elite's pedo dirt without having a gun on your person at all times
>not having a loaded rifle at your battlestation when looking through the leaks

>Implying he was wrong about this guy

I hope I get to see you on the day of the rope.

O l d n e w s. Max was not a typical figure. He was a former supersoldier kid who was raised in all sorts of MK Ultra style environments

"What you don’t know" the legend goes "can't hurt you"
If you only want to live and die in fear
They tell us to believe just half of what we see
And absolutely nothing that we hear

Resist the twisted truth no matter what the cost
Supplant the rights with wrongs inside our heads
Outlawing all the questions to the answers
That no one likes when someone ends up dead

Dystopia

"What you don’t know" the legend goes "can't hurt you"
If you only want to live and die in a cage
There's panic and there's chaos rampant in the streets
Where useless thoughts of peace are met with rage

Demoralized and overmastered people think
The quickest way to end a war is lose
Dictatorship ends starting with tyrannicide
You must destroy the cancer at its root

Dystopia

>lol nice fake news there. I'll believe it when a source with a little more credibility picks it up.

which?
sources with a little more "credibility", that spread Colin Nigger Powell to start with the Iraq war?

or the sources with a little more "credibility", that spread the chemical weapons surely used by Assad stories to support King Nigger and then let the story die as soon as it came up that not only the terrorists used it, but that also King Nigger government gave it to them

or the sources with a little more "credibility", that claimed peaceful protestors wanted regime change in Ukraine, which was - just by pure coincidence - also wanted by US government and King Nigger

or the sources with a little more "credibility", that spread the news about the poor nurse 25 years ago, that cried out about the totally evil Iraqi soldiers, who threw babies out of their incubators (Hill & Knowlton PR story/lie)?

He's not the only one

thats 2 cases, I remember seeing a 3rd one about 2 years ago
wtf is wrong with this country, being a proxy hitman for international pedo rings is the last thing i'd expect

Borders mean nothing for the sort of people that would want this guy dead.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE LEAVE THE CHILDREN ALONE
SOMEONE TELL BASED STONOGA ABOUT THIS

wewlad

How do I convince my normie friends about Pizzagate?
hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/2016/11/27/hoaxtead-mob-tries-to-ride-on-pizzagate-coat-tails/comment-page-1/#comment-50086

^This website was set up to counter the narrative that a Hampstead paedophile ring was ritually abusing kids. I believe that they are right in doing so, but the website has now taken it upon itself to include Pizzagate in its 'conspiracy nonsense' mindset. How do I uncuck them?

It's OK guys, if everyone can just leave their home address in this thread I will make sure to protect you from the hitmen.

>how do I convince my friends about fake news?
You'd have to give them a lobotomy

Serbia

Kosovo liberation army

Organ and human/child trafficking abuse/ harvesting

Podestas

Nigeria

Al Qaeda and Isis and Albania

You guys need to catch up with the rest of us, we are running out of time, we need you,

you need to expand beyond ping pong, authrorites will be able to justify more action from people who can do shit

Pizza gate goes to Eastern Europe, turkey, Middle East, n Africa

Pol needs to buckle down on the sensationalism

t. Don't ask

F to honor this man, he knowingly risked his life to have the truth be known and justice served! Now he's dead. These demons will stop at nothing to keep their sick secrets from being exposed. Fuck.

DAY

OF

ROPE

Bump.

There's a lot of "noise" going on pol right now. Trump won and all, but freaking out over his every tweet is childish when there's more important news. And who even cares about Trudeau when the true satanic power is on the cusp of being revealed.

those eyebrows tell it all

Be armed, Anons.

truthfeed.com/breaking-clinton-foundation-tied-to-convicted-child-trafficker-laura-silsby-media-silent/34146/

not related to pizzagate at all

no proof

no mention of this guy in any email?

It's all just conspiracies goys, listen to MSM
>Secretly kills all legit investigators
>Trying to discredit reports as fake media

looks like another useless pizzafaggots threads will die its rightful death

>Black liquid? Wtf?
Guy had a peptic ulcer that burst, gastric bleeds tend to be black.

Old story.

Holy shit I remember reading about him months ago

>Old story.

pizzatards think anything anywhere anytime in the world something pedo happens, they hold the key to solving the crimes

just found this gem... theamericantribune.org/posts/breaking-weiner-implicated-in-pizzagate-pedophilia-scandal

This video is pretty convincing, don't act like it's 100% factual though, but the connections that are in it are very creepy

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OP--ZXOjc

why is this being slid so hard

What happens if you kill the killer globalists pedophiles sent? Do you call the cops? Or are they with them?

>Or are they with them?
Without a doubt

this is old news

Guess that means it's irrelevant right?

youtube.com/watch?v=eG-W9BJ8gpg

no one seems to see the bigger connections of what we are dealing with, the bigger picture with the Clinton's, EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

people on pol has an amazing ability to demonstrate selective memory and interest on related topics, but dont understand how far back the things we are witnessing go, unless its the global jewish conspiracy theory, or WWII Nazi shit, THEN you will get a mobilization

there is a sad disconnect, perhaps we should just not care what happens to you all if (((they))) win

We must be vigilant and keep it relevant amid the arrays of distractions and noise.

He was mentally ill and most likely overdosed on whatever he was constantly hopped up on.

He also died plenty of time ago.

>Friends claimed he died in an apartment after he 'vomited a black liquid'

What kind of death is that? What causes that shit?

f

>published Oct 17

This is old, and unrelated to Pizzagate.
Stop spreading hysterical disinfo.

People die all the ti---

this.

can confirm

A GI bleed.

>pizzatards think anything anywhere anytime in the world something pedo happens

yeah, you know what Thailand, just because you close one eye on pedophilia in your country it doesn't mean everybody else should.

Is he a mentat?

kek they adding gas to the fire people are just going to get even more riled up becasue of this

>investigate pedophilia
>die

really make thinks

now how do we mobilize pol to look into it

>Spiers was inquiring about allegations of widespread sexual abuse against children that was committed at a military base in California by employees acting under the influence of a satanic cult

OY VEY!

KEK

The poll screencap at 19:45 ruins the whole video. Why the fuck would you put in a poll of 65 voters that all had heard about this stuff as a proof of any kind in it?

Yeah like I said it's hardly 100% accurate and has some stupid shit but aside from that and one or two other points it's still quite convincing.

Dango......Yo..

This was the ufo guy who died a bit ago, before pizza gate blew up, there were threads about it

>Guy had a peptic ulcer that burst, gastric bleeds tend to be black.

Yep. If it's a light bleed, by the time you shit it out it will be almost entirely black. That's called melena, and it's different from hematochezia (bright red blood in stool) because lower GI bleeds aren't subject to the acidity of the stomach and will still come out bright red.

If you're vomiting blood that's originating in the stomach, it's gonna come out almost entirely black.

not if you praise kek, here brother, mighty kek save him by granting me digits!

Those damn liberal pervs

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

It's pretty easy, all you have to do is convince them is that an international pedophile and cannibal ring was propagated when a handkerchief was mentioned in an email and is being run from a Pizza and Ping-Pong joint.

and the lady who was investigating the shit in hatii was found dead too

He was on Proton Pump Inhibitors, he wasn't taking them, he was also drinking alcohol and had a very shitty diet.

I know what you're saying, early symptoms of a minor lower G.I bleed are changes in your stools consistency and chronic heartburn (acid reflux).

what the fuck would happen if this things gets out tough?
>every member of a secret society might've buggerred kids, every elite definetly did
what the fuck would happen? civil war in every country on earth? people seem to be more alarmed about the far right internet boogey men than fucking and eating babies

>Tfw shitposting is going to get you killed

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Pizza Cheese, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Lolita Express, and I have over 300 confirmed Dominos on pizza and pasta. I am trained in CP warfare and I'm the top banger in the entire US Globalist Elite. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will Domino you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Wikileaks? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Illuminaties across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your kids. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can Spirit Cook you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in handkerchief maps, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Bohemian Grove and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" conspiracy theory was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit semen and blood all over you and you will be sacrificed in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.