Damn it.
Rollin'!

rooooollleroooo

Let's see just in case

top right Ms. Southern?

fugg

Russell-kun

37-45 pleeeeease

Christie got arrested for an illegal twerk.

64-65 is from my town! WHAT?!

It's already obvious that Trump will be a great president. Ready and listen to the statements made by various world leaders, he's the only one who said the truth about Fidel Castro. Everyone one else turned into a communist excusing cunt!

Fags the lot of them! Starting with Justin Trudeau, the biggest fag of all. I can't even understand him anymore with all those cocks in his mouth.

rolling

Roll

I'll not participate in this crazy roulette derail user

had to be done. i regret nothing

roll

he eh mattie beter rol ik goed no

Roll another one

Rolling.

Mhmmmm

Yee

roll

>occupy democrats

Is this real?

roll

Rawlin

Fuck yeah satanic trips of soul sucking

You can go to jail in America for underage drinking!?

Oh shit

gogogogo

I'm literally shaking

rolling

rolllll

rell

>liberals are so desperate to be victims that they are threatening and attacking themselves
this is unreal

Damn Patricia is blaaaaaaack

>Terrifying. I'm literally shaking. There's slavery and crimes against humanity happening right now in Africa but I'm triggered at words.
How easy is your life, shitlord? Check that first world priv, fuccboi.

The 1588 had me in a fit of laugher

I'm a Muslim, most of my friends are Muslims. This sounds like a Paki Muslim wrote it.

This doesn't even remotely sound like anything anyone in "white trash" America would write.

This

>mfw I get downvoted on reddit because I continously post that white people dont refer to people as dogs and this was most likely fake

Help me, god.

Come on 7-9

Rolling

Rawling

rollin

have some oc
youtube.com/watch?v=VBtzlIpYurs

Rollin 4 Russ

We should start doing the same. Writing obviously fake letters where liberals threaten us in the most hilariously cartoony ways.

This. Absolutely this.
Also thanks mods

based bong, I hear you.

>liberals burn entire cities down for soros
and when there's no nlowback from whitey because lol niggers, the niggers and lugenpresse have to create paper notes and pretend they came from whitey

all evidence suggests a muslim woman wrote this.
>comically bad caricature of masculinity
>dots every "i" with a circle (only women do this)
>uses "dogs" as an insult (***ONLY*** muslims do this)
>catty amateur-hour subversion instead of overt physical violence (only women do this)

also,

>"Day of reckoning has arrived"
>"There's a new sheriff in town"
>"You'd be wise to pack your bags and get out of dodge"
she s trying to impersonate an angry white male based on some lame movies she saw. she has probably never even spoken to a white person in real life.

shitlibs in general are terrible at carrying out false flags because they don't study false flags. sadly, that also means they fall for false flags.

I just , I just can't.

maga

Don't forget the double dash. That's a favorite among women, and for some reason the liberal shills who post on Sup Forums always use it.

They "MIGHT" be educated enough to know that "dog" would be an insult to a Paki Muslim.

"Dog" really isn't a insult to Muslims in other parts of the world as we do breed dogs ( gray hounds and some breeds of bird dogs originate here )

It would open up with something to the effect of

"To you Islamic Terrorist sons of Bitches"

"You rag-headed, sand nigger, hadji sacks of shit etc... religion of hate... gun you down... etc..."

Having studied in USC, and around "College Station" in Texas, this is simply not how white trash talks.

My dad is 1/2 Arab, 1/2 Persian and my mother is Russian. I can pass for white except for some accent.

This sounds fake as fuck.

I honestly like Trump because he'll give most "go along to get along" Muslims a feeling of safety for informing on the criminals. The criminal Muslims have been highly protected across Europe and the US under the name of PC.

Just noticed the proper indentation. It just keeps getting better the more times I read it.

Has there been ONE of these that has actually been proven real?

Why do they try to cradle us so much? How come they think that we are so weak that we need the support of limp-wristed bluepilled faggots that don't work for most of their lives, get a degree in something that doesn't matter, and end up protesting on the streets only to be destroyed by a businessman/former USSR citizen?

We muslims do not need their support. We muslims are strong enough to sustain ourselves. Unlike them, if ANYTHING bad happens to us, we will not take to the streets with signs; We will take to the streets with guns.

screencap this alright

>toothpaste
>being able to tell the difference between 8 and 9

I haven't seen one yet that doesn't look like it was written by a woman

>Oh no, some one wrote something racist on the bathroom wall
Who cares?

In Australia calling someone a dog is a pretty bad insult. Has been for generations. Pretty quick way to get into a fight desu.

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou shallt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

- Koshovyi otaman Ivan Sirko, with the whole Zaporozhian Host.

>>uses "dogs" as an insult (***ONLY*** muslims do this)

this is a very good point, Muslims hate dogs, white people love dogs

I haven't heard a white person use "dog" as an insult (other than for women) probably ever in my life. If it were a white racist he would call them monkeys or sand niggers or Jawas or something clever

HOLY FUCK. I JUST GOT THIS IN MY MAILBOX YESTERDAY.

I CAN'T STOP SHAKING.

Tusken raiders?

Where do you get this? From what I've read multiple times, muslims do not keep dogs as pet, and it's considered extremely insulting to compare someone to a dog, which is usually reserved for "infidels".

What are you talking about? Muslims hate dogs dude

Also I own a greyhound and Muslims will walk into the gutter to keep from walking near her. Muhammad specifically commanded his followers in a hadith to kill all black dogs.

I went to Iraq. Muslims hate (HATE) dogs. You're an idiot.

Greyhounds originate from Britain.