Could any world leader best him in a hand to hand combat situation?

Could any world leader best him in a hand to hand combat situation?

>Trump is old fat and slow
>Putin is a balding manlet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
youtube.com/watch?v=qqaQ4nJ_HuE
youtube.com/watch?v=Xa_xAZcAdWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would have said Fidel Castro, since any dad can whoop his son no matter the age.

Poroshenko. Netenyahu.

he looks like such a faggot

Putin would kill him.

Based on the footage in your gif, Trudeau would break his left hand's fingers or sprain his wrist due to poor form.

Also . . . he looks like a ginormous faggot.

Anyone can beat him. Just say this:
>Hey Justin, What kind of a feminist intellectual uses his fists?

He will surrender faster than you can say 'cuck'.

also since Castro is dead, he wins.

Trudeau is undefeated in the ring, kid.

>inb4 some crappy sparring session footage

kek

Farage would make him cry before he even threw a punch

THIS

He's bad ass and one of the best presidents in the world :D

You're supposed to punch straight, bruce leaf.

>if you kill your enemies they win
I see what you did there, Leaf. Anyone would beat the shit out of weedman, so in Canada he would be considered a winner.

A jew with an erections walks into a wall and says "ouch, my nose"

Look at those limp wrists jesus

Holy shit, after youtube searching him boxing, I've just found out, he's quite fucking shit!

Also, he reminds me of the sort of person who will pussy out of a real fight desu.

If they beat him, he wins.

would he even fight? he'd just start prepping the bull on the spot.

Trudeau would be dead of polonium poisoning well before getting close to Putin.

Which Castro? Fidel Castro or Justin Castro?

Always a fucking leaf. He's only been in a single boxing match against another politician who was three inches shorter with three inches less of reach. Here's footage of Trudeau boxing like a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc

Putin is like Hulk Bane vs Trudeau's sex-changed Robin

I would pay no less than $1000 to see Putin beat Trudeau to death with his bare hands

his wife is also undefeated in the bedroom. she's taken on all comers.

>that gif

What a fucking embarrasment t bh

Putin is an old KGB agent. He's also a black belt in judo and who knows what else.

Putin would grab one of those girl hands and throw him over his shoulder. Ring-side coaches and helpers would rush in at top speed to help keep Trudeau from fainting, by swabbing his forehead with a cool towel, wafting some weed-scented smelling salts in front of his nose, and having a small boy play with his balls for stimulation.

If it wasn't a practice game, Putin would just push both of the faggot's arms to one side, get in close, and break his neck.

not defending the twink in this gif but you do want to have some snap in your wrists when throwing a punch. you do want loose wrists.

How progressive, I didn't realise that Canada has an LGBT boxing division.

Yeah putin is notoriously ruthless. Top of the food chain in the KGB/FSB. I wouldn't fight him even if I was given a gun and he had just his hand; no bullshit.

Someone post the webm of him getting knocked out in one jab.

SH-SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!

What kind of politician should it be if you need to use a goddamn gif without any relation to politics in order to convince people your prime minister (or whoever that cuck faggot is) is worth respecting?

Putin would fuck that little girl up. He's ex KGB and knows judo. Justin Trudeau would get his neck snapped like a chicken

top kek, what the fuck leafs

Posted for fairness, LOOK AT THIS FRUITCAKE

Leave it to Duerte. Trudeau will surely win.

>Hey Racists, IM GUNNA BEAT YOU UP!!!

Wasn't Putin a fucking KGB agent?

HeyTrudeau! Do you wanna win.

And i loose.

RAKE YOURSELF YOU DEGEN SON OF A LEAF

Putin would plow his ass under and then torture him for years. You don't just walk out of the KGB not knowing how to fuck someone up

>LGBT boxing division.

You know nothing of Putin's history if you think this guy could beat him. Sure is the holiday season on this board lots of trash from the kiddies

i bet even i could knock him the fuck out

dude's a liberal pansy-ass twig

putin would fucking tear him limb from him

This guy is ridiculous. He has terrible for and technique. Putin and Trump both would win.

>yfw trump puts him in a nasty triangle

>doesn't guard
wew

Putin would absolutely murder him. You do realise he's an ex KGB agent and judo/sambo blackbelt, right?

Putin has trained in martial arts for a long time. He even has a video series, 'Let's learn Judo with Vladimir Putin'

Yes, he's no upper body strength, look at those twig arms.

P R E P
R
E
P

T H E
H
E

Quick. Someone post Trump's wrestle mania video

B U L L
U
L
L

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
Did any American politician ever deliver something on this level?

Putin would leave him in wheelchair.

Trump would one shot him! Did you see what he did to Vince! Trumps high energy!

Current only? because Blair would destroy him.

What's the source of this?

It's a figure of speech. You don't actually want your wrists to snap.

forgot pic

>mfw not getting swimming lesson today

Noses are very different, mouth, eye color (although it's 50/50 if Fidel's his father), ears.

youtube.com/watch?v=qqaQ4nJ_HuE

That's just.....

Liam Neeson

Trump would fucking crush this little pussy. Also Putin is former KGB, you could give him a weapon and Putin would still kill him.

>ears

With his gyno tits? Yeah, they could kill anyone.

I'm pretty sure he's just overacting to poke fun at those silly, soppy morals at the end of TV shows.

Can't see any other reasonable explanation as to why someone doing that would ever be elected, anywhere.

A shitty boxer that is knocked out in just one punch versus an officer of the KGB, I wonder who could win !

i love you

>I'm pretty sure he's just overacting to poke fun at those silly, soppy morals at the end of TV shows.
You're right about one thing: He's not being genuine at all. But I really believe that he believes it was a good speech.

I'd laugh my arse off if JT had Galician blood

Putin would literally break his bones. You are fucking high again aren't you?

They're pure hate fuelled muscle pecs, do you have any idea how many Iraq children he's eaten?

Oh good, someone posted this.

Fucking leaf

>talks about himself in third person repeating his full name like a dozen times
Pretty sure he's a joke.

putin
duterte

Ayy

He was trying to be dynamic.

holy shit, no weight at all in his punches, he literally does punch like a faggot.

>not posting his strip tease footage also
lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=Xa_xAZcAdWk

Trump talks in third person too

doesn't change the fact that he's UNDEFEATED IN THE RING.

Also couldn't Tony Abbott from Ausland wreck him too?

No. Trudeau is the ultimate alpha male. Stormfags in Sup Forums are envious of him.

There is a gif of him being dropped by a jab with headgear on and he throws like a bitch with his chin in the air. His dad Fidel Castro would be ashamed.
Don't know about fatman Trump, but Putin would whup him even if he is getting older.

>UNDEFEATED IN THE RING
1 for 1 against a drug-addicted manlet chug, lmao