Absolutely! I love college.

omg calculus is such a useless nightmare
I'm glad I will never use it again

I've only had to write lab reports this semester, feels good

...This is why you fail.

It's a set piece.

>college ((((((((((educted))))))))))

Nope, left school at 16.

But now I earn way ore than say, 85% of people I know who went the college route.

I'm Enrolled at BYU idaho

What class is that for I wonder?

Fuck no.

What do you do?

why its so fucking expensive in usa btw? in poland everybody can go to college

the real question is, what did the 85% study ...... and how long have they been graduated for

You have to go to college to do anything in life, so who do you think runs that industry?

he's not a manlet like you

Neck yourself.

College is overrated. It's a scam.

A combination of reasons, the government helps give loans to students who want to attend college, this then allows the colleges to raise their prices as well as the fact that there is now a massive population in the U.S. (Approx. 230million) and everyone wants to go to college so that they aren't stuck getting paid $8 an hour so this high demand also allows the colleges to raise their prices, and then there is also the sheer thought of attending an expensive school which makes it sound more credible on a resume, in the USA expensive=BETTER even if it offers the same exact thing as the other college with a lower price

No, I am an university alumni.

I have 5 more subjects to pass until I get my bachelor of science majoring in animal behaviour. I'll probably never use it, just finishing for the lols at this point. I'm thinking about becoming a cop and eventually a detective.

You losed 100m peoples over night ?!
thats not good ..

when I asked my teacher why we had to learn so much calculus he said that its because we need strong mathematical basis. That is no practical application, its just a waste of time.

Looks like a quantum mechanics course

Just because you don't use it, doesn't mean it's useless. And calculus is the easiest mathematics you learn in college. Quit complaining.

i was always of the opinion that "math is useless unless you're going to be an engineer, mathematician, etc.", but after only a semester of calculus, i started to feel like i was able to coalesce my thoughts easier and think more logically. maybe i'm crazy but i do think higher math does affect your cognitive abilities.

Yes. I have a BSc in molecular genetics and an MD degree. I have attained more formal education than 90% of the population.

Goddammit I swear I thought it was in the upper 200's I just checked a few weeks ago. Correction it's 318 million

that blackboard is filled with like 40 different equations that have nothing to do with eachother. must have just been for a cool photo

>> 100497382
In my course only the future researchers will use it, or less than 1% of the students
Its just a meme overrated matter to give jobs to useless mathematicians teachers in my opinion.

the first semester actually is very important, it gives a lot of tools that you will actually use, but later then it becomes too abstract and useless.

I'm so sorry

Yes but i dropped out after a year cuz no money
youtube.com/watch?v=aqUP3kCA5jo

I think you get expelled if you drink of have sex there.

Degree in Comp Sci

Have job at fortune 100 company as software engineer.

>nothing to do with eachother
They build on each other, also the concepts of one carry over to the other. It's a pretty complete description of quantum mechanics for the time it was probably taken

I went to college so I could get a license plate frame boasting about what College I graduated from

Female friend of mine actually got put on school probation for spending the night at a guy's apartment. No joke.

>Double major in Accounting and Economics

>tfw I saw Jews everywhere in my 300&400 lvl classes

that is so gay oh my god, I've literally had sex in a quadrangle at my university while waving around a bottle of jager and all campus control did was tell us to keep it quiet

are you seriously this retarded? half of the board is comprised of different proofs and the other half is made up of empty equations and graphics. stop rping

absolutely based
degenerate boer

Suuuure.

Because you're nigger from Africa

>Romanian bewildered by the concept and value of education

It's a dream sequence. Good movie.

College is a Jew run institution that one must take a loan out from a Jew run bank in order to pay for a semester; as well as buy books from Jew publisher companies.

College is a total Jew scam now.

Found the failure.

Why is that so hard to believe kraut?

>Jew bewildered by the concept and value of free train rides

LARPs

The old idea of "only 1% of the students learning this are going to actually need it." No one ever bothers to read between the lines of that. Yes, only a small minority of people who learn most stuff, math for example, will ever use. Also a small minority of people will be the ones that found vastly successful businesses because of their capacity to think in a more organized and logical fashion, while the rest talk about their favorite Friends or How I Met Your Mother at the next morale boosting office bowling party.

I am 1/3 finished with computer engineering then I want graduate school in something cool, idk yet.

>he fell for the stem meme

No, but I'm debating going to uni when I finish high school.

DE and linear are $$$ applicable skills. DE is the last Calc so...

I'm not a boer but you got me at the degenerate part kek

I'm white buddy, the niggers here don't have sex because then they get aids and die.

if they build on each other then why is trigonometry in the middle of the board? and why is it below the waves? And please explain why the different ways of illustrating molecules in the bottom right are not showing the same thing? And why is the graph of probability nowhere near the equation for probability of orbitals? please kill yourself then go educate yourself.

>tfw History Major
I am enjoying my job at a call center.

fuck you your lying
Oh shit nigger you telling truth.

And its not just a loan, it's non expungable, bankruptcy won't wipe that debt. Truly staggering levels of usury.

>poor-man's Russian is still bewildered by the value of nation-building, talks shit online
Did you know that the "Kazakhstan" portions of Borat were filmed in Romania?

Doctorate degree in pharmacology

Pharmacy manager of an oncology outpatient pharmacy in a hospital.

Who got it

Doing a PhD in EE now.
Probably will end up in industry, as I'm not smart enough to compete in academia.

Well, I happen to be an oncologist.

What college?

There's not a single formal proof on there

Dropped out of school when I was 15.
I'm 27 now and doing electromechanics at a college without any pre-knowledge in physics,math,electronics, you name it.

It's kicking my ass,but I'm confident
digits confirm I'm going to pass this semester

A physician? Fancy. Hematologist as well? They kinda go together, at least here in the US

Trump's uncle was an MIT professor, founder of the MIT Radiation Laboratory which developed radar for the US military in WWII, and developed one of the first million-volt X-ray generators.

nah nigga even got a highfive from the campus control officer that caught us the next day

Yes. I am a pediatric oncology-hematology resident, 3rd year.

Im not sure how true it is, but I've been told if you're getting an engineering degree, you want to stop at BS because if you get a masters or phd, you're considered overqualified and it's harder to get a job

Good job on turning your life around bro.

>grandson of a lampshade and a bar of soap is still bewildered by the value of having a foreskin
Did you know that Borat is a jew?

(((Sacha Baron Cohen)))?

Ugh, we do pedi too. It's heartbreaking shit. Wish we could do some of the newer stuff instead of vinc and doxorubicin, which is toxic as fuck. We need MAb studies and trials for pedi.

depends on the job but it is actually true for most things.

If you are applying for project manager then masters or PhD is good, but you need to have work experience too

yas

Yep

>grandson of someone who died in the holocaust
Did we send him back in time after the fact? Think Vlad, it doesn't work that way

You mean the harmonic oscillator approximation waves?

Yes pediatrics are pretty heart wrenching. Most of the stuff I deal with is ALL, AML, some HL, MDS, FA, etc. Those are my main areas of interest. I'm hoping CAR-T Cell Therapy will get approved for patients up here.

It is not cheap to be the best

He was friends with Tesla and he got his work after he died. His uncle then built some of the devices Tesla had designed. One of which is a time machine. It's been in the family ever sense.

Donald Trump has a time machine.

i'm in a very similar position but i'm younger. it's quite challenging. although if i got into college when i was a teenager, i would've got a meme degree, so i don't beat myself up too bad over my past.

>aussie shitposter

I fucking hate civil engineering.
Been thinking of learning a trade and moving out of the urban areas, college culture disgusts me.
If it only weren't for my disgusting student loan, easy chicks and good weed i'd be living on my own

Keep fighting the good fight. Yeah, the CAR-T stuff is pretty cool and interesting.

I'm graduating with my BS in computer science in the spring

This. College spend all this money on building useless rec centers ect to attract more consumers and keep jacking up price to do so because they know they'll get the money. It's a black hole. Caused again, by the merging of government with the market.

College in the US is becoming a liberal STEM feminist black appreciation zone. Even ivy league schools are becoming shit.

Technically, yes. Being college educated is a very loose term in Scotland though, anyone can go to college and the majority will go for free and get whatever weird qualifications we have.

university is synonymous with college here

not yet, currently studing technology management and marine engineering, ill move to USA when i am done

I will. It gets hard at times. I don't think people realize how common diseases like acute lymphoblastic leukemia are, so that slows down govt approval of what I and other hem-oncs would call "revolutionary" therapies like CAR-T Cell Therapy. We get wayyyy too many kids.

I am in my last year of "college" (later years of high school for you burgers) and I even resit my Maths GCSE to get an A because I got a C first time, my A levels are all predicted to be As and A*s, but that looks complicated as fuck, I am probably going to go for economics over that bullshit, stem is overrated anyway.

yes, if they are all supposed to build on each other wouldn't you have the trig first because from the context it seems like the potential energy term calculations would be far more useful than the graph

>he fell for the (((college))) meme