Krokadil

im watching a documentary on on krokadil in Russia right now.

Why is Russia so fucked up? is this rampant everywhere or is it more comparable to our junkies? Do they ever have fun in Russia?

Its like what the redpill has done to my soul

Pic related. Just watched a guy shoot into his dick vein

>Do they ever have fun in Russia?

Yes, they do Krokadil.

Looks like it's in all of Eastern Europe. Some dude said he can't walk anymore cuz his legs are so fucked from krokadil. He said he used to have a job and a wife but now he's fucked cuz he started shooting the shit up. Apparently they make it out of codeine which is legal there

A conflagration of mental, societal and economic issues with a state that is only now recovering from nearly complete collapse.

Don't you have drugstore of your own?

>Why is Russia so fucked up?
Some blame the region near kazakstan for influencing the drug trade into russia by passively corrupting the population with said drugs

Also Krokadil is like unrefined heroin or something, contains a lot of phosphorus and that eats at your skin after a while

Cool where can I get some Krakadil?
we don't have this degeneracy in Romania

Because they don't believe in values and in being principled. Russians I dare to say, are more cynical and utilitarian than Westerners. Even if they have some good christians there

It's government project to kill off the trash

>sanctions first, questions later.

Theres a reason people in Russia are melting their flesh just for a single moment of happiness....

Massive border with drug producing countries. No jobs. No prospects. Commie blocks everywhere.

All the strong stuff you need a prescription for.

Yea but ours don't sell drugs you can get high on.

>italian flag
>we dont do it in romania
wew
cum este pe la italieni,frate?

No, redpill makes you see what the blue pill did to you.

krokadil is discovered every year, make it stop

'Krokodil' doesn't really exist, it's a meme invented by the Russian federal anti-narcotic agency.

The horrible flesh-melting thing you see in the video is just the effect of shooting up unfiltered particles with your drugs. It happens everywhere, the Russian agencies were just the first to film this shit and make it viral.

at least this drug kills fast these degenerates

this

it's only a problem in very small areas/communities. Your average russian hasn't even heard of anyone who's seen it

The drug itself isn't really a problem, it's how they're preparing it.

Well put Finn-bro

Your place looks like shit

what's wrong with me, fuck

They should start selling it in black areas in the US.

Tyrone cant rob if he can't walk, tell them that the best injection site is upper thigh.

you guys into jenkem?

J E N K E M

What documentary is this? I'm interested.

de cacat, abia astept sa ma intorc acasa

Everything people need to make that sort of thing is already available everywhere in the US. It's just another opioid like heroin, only difference is they're preparing it in a really sloppy way and giving themselves infections as a result.

VICE - Krokadil, probably

We don't have this either in Finland, people go to Estonia or France to buy prescription drugs and misuse those.

Maybe it is in Russia for a reason? You know, when you realize that you live in a shit hole industrial town somewhere in Siberia, shoot up heroin as a pastime until you run out of money. You need your fix so why not cook something up with the products that are legally and readily available from the local drugstore?

>this muh tv holdin' kitchen table

Drugs inc. Season 6 episode 1. It's on Netflix if you have it. I also watched some Mexican meth ones yesterday that were interesting

Thanks, I'll go check it out.

It looks like I should understand that, but I can't.

It's like high fructose corn syrup on fast forward.

This.
It's just another opioid mixed with some crap.

Why don't you all go back to Cicero's Latin?

Gf just bought it for Black Friday so we just set it up there for now. It's 55" 4k smart TV so get fucked fags

It's just cheap dirty heroin. If quality heroin were legal people wouldn't use cheap dirty shit.

krokodil addict ITT

ask your answers

Do you shoot it? How long have you been addicted?

How old are you? Have you ever had a job or family? If so, what made you start using drugs?

GET OUT OF MY PLACE ROMENIAN ROBBER REEEEEEEEE

which body parts are gone?

So many plebs in this thread.
>OMG it's so bad look at the scars
Krokodil is the ultimate redpill if you're not a pussy.
I take it occasionally.

Does your skin get green around the place you inject it ?

Russia has pretty sweet access to heroin. I think it's pretty well known that narcotic warfare has been used against the Russian federation.

this one gets it

Post a pic of something gross about your body caused by krokodil

Underrated.

I'm pretty sure Krokodil, by definition, is just "an opioid mixed with some crap"

Post picture of recent injections or GTFO Ivan

they have krokodil over here too, the name is actually afrikaans. The only difference is that no one cares about it because our public healthcare is so shit that junkies pretty much die straight away, so it hasn't had much opportunity to grow

no it doesnt
about half a year, 22yo, work at mcdonalds for about 9 months, was simply curious and high after smoking pot
none of them

GO AWAY YOU BASTARD

Man, smackheads will inject anywhere they can. Eyeballs, cock, between toes. Its not just Russia bra.

One thing I do know is that if you're just living a hard life without much meaning you'll turn less human over time. I guess things like that happen in Russia more.

the vice docu is shit as fuck. krokadil is just dirty synthed desomorphine, the "flesh eating" myth is due to dirty injection techniques primarily, and other negative heath effects from reaction byproducts. this is similar to the meth mouth drug myth which is from substandard diet and speed freaks neglecting dental hygiene.

I'm so sorry for you Ruskiy. I wish I could hope for a better future for you but there is none.

It started making appearances in the US in 2013

your explanation is shit as fuck

>negative health effects from reaction byproducts

that's a really nice way to say that the resulting product they inject is half gasoline and half paint thinner

I've been buying the drug they were making it from all the time for medical purposes. (it's a painkiller)
Now it became restricted because of those fags.
Duterte, pls liberate

Wew, good old times. I remember the collapse and the traumatic phase during the the 90's
>getting high on acetone and glue
>mixing water with medical alcohol
Shit was cash as a child

Kys mindless drone

You are a special kind of stupid.

Do you watch documentaries on autistic people and think everyone from that country is autistic?

Do you watch hoarder, strange addictions, drug addiction? Etc. Documentaties and think everyone or even most people are like that?

As for krokadil i guarentee 99.9 percent of russians have EVER seen it or done it

Fucked up the most crucial word....**HAVENT*** DONE IT OR SEEN IT.

my bad

This is a speacial drug to kill off junkeys.
After first dose most of them die with in 3 years.

its legal here too brah

they cook it with match heads and other means of refining it. very icky imho famalam

can u see your bones?

do you prefer british food or american food?
Also how big is your peener

>Russians I dare to say, are more cynical and utilitarian than Westerners.

Can you blame them? Losing like half of their population in the World Wars, going through three or four false dawns with new regimes....it's been a rough 100 years for Russia.

yeah, the actual drug in krokodil is Desomorphine. It mostly acts like a typical opioid and is unremarkable in and of itself.

The problem is these shitty self-taught chemists. They make Desomorphine via a cheap but inelegant solution that leaves a lot of straight-up poisonous shit in the mix. Of course removing it would be more costly so they don't; instead selling the slop directly to the consumer.

>benzodrex
>dxm
>prescription drugs

What drugstore are you going to?

I don't see the problem here.
People will die by taking this shit. But they will suffer before that happens. Useless people, degenerates. Junkies, robbers, rapists, socially inept waste.

Natural selection.
Fuck them. Legalize drugs so the useless die from the poison they are consensually taking

Блять, тaк жиpнo, чтo тoнкo.

Is a cheap high really worth losing your limbs over? Why not just do other drugs? I'd imagine that doing cocaine or something and running the risk of getting thrown in prison beats having your limbs literally falling off.

>vice doc
>shit
no need to be redundant user

it's called Krokodil because they say that it's like you limb gets chomped off after you inject it with the drug

codeine is forbidden in Russia I think, it's an opiate
Legal here though, had to take some for a really bad toothache

doin a barrel roll?
brother alive?

IIRC it comes from the gangrene and/or when they fuck up their veins, miss the spot, etc.

no, I dont inject in limbs that often
нeдocтaтoчнo жиpнo чтoбы нaпyгaть нeпyгaных
I cant afford anything even close to cocaine, I have already accepted my fate
brother is alive, no addiction

>muh dxm

They stopped selling pure shit now it has tylenol in it and it will kill you

Fuck these faggots that look great

Ye, krokodil is so dirty that it clogs up veins and gangrene occurs because of insufficient blood flow
it's almost like injecting yourself with gas or some shit

I think this process accelerated already in the 19 century when Russia was fascinated with Western social radicalism

We should import that shit and put it in grape soda.

Dude, gramm of cocain costs like half of montly average salary in Russia.

Don't forget that Soros was part of the collapse.

The use of a kitchen table as a TV stand is triggering me way more than it has any right to.

G O M M U N I S M : D D D

dunno look at their history, even fucking 20 years back is enough to make the majority of emasculated western pussies shit themselves.

What docco? You got a link?

this maybe

>Watches documentary on druggies
>Why is russia like that
Logic

>Watches pics of obese SHART in Mart's and documentary on meth addicts
>Haha why is everyone in America a fat meth addict

want to try it. but i dont want to put poop anywhere close to my face. is it really a psychedelic sort of high?

Good riddance.