6K UPVOTES IN REDDIT

/POL BTFO FOREVER HAHAHAHAHA

HAHHAHA BOL BTFO RIGHT? AHHAHAHA BOLT BTFO FUCK WHITE PEOPEL AND FUCK TRMP Xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

>visiting reddit

HOW DARE THEY?1!!
HOW FUCKING DARE THEY!!!!

I like 15 year olds.

DELET THIS YOU NIGGER

Who doesn't?

Not thinking a 15 year olds body is hot is kinda gay.

Humans are supposed to.

When i was 15 i was attracted to girls between 14 and 35.

The preference has never changed.

explain? i don't visit leddit

take that back or else.....

Boys you mean

JUST

Bump for the kek.

Age of consent exists because there are a lot of weirdos who will try shit with a kid that they wouldn't try with a grown woman. Either that or they're only attracted to kids, gross.

When I was 13, and a 20 year old I knew told me he'd teach me how to give him a blowjob. I didn't know what it was, I told my mom, and she told the principal who made me feel like I was disgusting. All of my friends turned against me saying he never said that to me, and I was alone for a while until I moved. Another man, the son of the town judge, propositioned me from his truck. I was 14. When I was 15, my sister's boyfriend groped me in front of my sister and boyfriend. It wasn't a fun puberty.

I actually got the most blatant creeping behaviour between the ages of 12 and 14. I had a friend who was very pretty when she was 14/15, but looked about 2 years younger. And that was the age she got the most creeped on.

Not an argument

>Sup Forums
>weed

Sup Forums whats most of this shit

>pol in a nutshell

>reddit
Kill yourself nigger.

>779 games

I got over 900

step up plebbit

lol its funny seeing all the alt-right virgins in this thread getting mad

Why would anyone who visits pol like Bill Maher and Russel Brand?

The fedora tippers are trying to fedora frame us now. More than half of those things are not even compatible.

Pol hates half of those things. It's not even consistent... there are direct contradictions in that image.

ummm maybe because they're misogynistic rich white men?

Lol, go suck a Muslims dick before he kills you for praising gays and women's rights, Leftie.

> things that didn't happen

>This much b8
wew

>this much butthurt
wew

Now add the superior humor to it

explain nao

All this shit is "baby's firsts"
Bunch of fucking children
Please leave here now. This is my safe place
Get on our level or GTFO reddit

Holy shit... they're right...

Shut up Ahmed

Very funny

>Max Stirner included
>creator doesnt realize "starter packs" and generalizations are spooks to divide society

A young girl is retarded and will be swayed easily. She doesn't know what's she's worth yet and marauding pimps can have them tricking for a trip to Disneyland.

I don't get it.

kek

Love ya mum

It's true. 11 year old girls are really hot, but so are 5 year old girls.

kurvo

SQDCD

NIGGER

>meanwhile, in reality

Haha, I love you guys.

this literally sound like something a teenager would say, you need to do better.

majka je svetinja

you guys are already extremely fedora, nobody thinks you're cool / likable outside of your hug boxes.

How is this supposed to "BTFO" us? Please explain.

I don't even know what this means, I'm not a reddit cuck.

Please no

There's literally nothing wrong with any of that besides unemployment

Fight me.

I wonder the same thing

they cant even win a game of Tribes Ascend
who the fuck cares what they think
the gay cucks
lmao
rkt

svrsim ti po faci

They still think they have power to shame us

>Bill Maher
>The Young Turks
>Amazing Atheist
>Russell Brand
2/10

I don't even know what I'm looking at. Is it one of those starter pack things on twitter?

Is Yui our girl?

I don't get it. Are they making fun of themselves, and pasting Sup Forums over top?

ha

Is that a beehive or some kind of gooey baklava?

Reddit is gayer than AIDS. The fact they hate us lets me know I'm still in the right place.

It's how honeycomb looks when you extract it from a hive, and before you drain the honey out, you Philistine.

You can also just eat the entire thing, comb and all. I personally like it since it adds an interesting texture. Little pieces of comb can really class up a charcuterie plate, for example.

Thank pubbit for bringing out more teenagers here! Let's redpill our newfriends.

>Neil degrasseTyson
>Max Stirner
>Extra Credits
>reddit
>minute Physics
>MEIN STERM MEIDER
>Russell Brand
>Amazing Banna up his Asstheist
>George Carlin

This is terribly done.

It doesn't get under our skin in the least bit because the humor is so vacant and distant from the core of what we are.

This isn't a meme of Sup Forums users.

This is a meme of what reddit fags think of Sup Forums users.

Embarrassed for them honestly.

Is that a trick question dear Spaniard?

There isn't a single bad thing on this image tho ?
What is your point ?

Why would a red-pilled, 400 pound hacker individual like myself be watching such drivel as TYT, South park and Amazing Atheist?
Check and mate

>leddit

hi

(You)

DELET THIS

Can a man get a screenshot of that post?