Lets see how knowledgeable the average Sup Forums user is

lets see how knowledgeable the average Sup Forums user is

answer these honestly without google, because these are easy to google.

1. What is the definition of "proletariat".

2. There are 3 branches of government designed to create a system of checks and balances. What is the fourth branch?

3. Failure to yield to which amendments created circumstances triggering the creation of the Miranda right safeguards?

4. Roughly how many years did the Bronze age last?

correct answers will win a (You) and a prize

1. Working class.
2. Legislative, executive and judicial. No 4th branch.
3. Not American.
4. 2000 years I think.

3 is I plead the 5th the 4th branch could be considered the press bronze age is some fag history working class sounds good fucking marxists

1. The manipulated underclass of workers
2. The media
3. 4th and 5th
4. No fucking clue

1.basically the working class
2.a highschool gov teacher would say the press
3.5th amendment, something about the fact that they dont know their rights is somehow violating their rights.
4.i want to say 1500 years

1 - Wage slaves
2 - Aren't 3 branches only? The fourth one I think is the press or the people helding accountable the 3 branches of government.
3 - No idea about US amendments
4 - 2000

2/4

1/4, -1 for illegible, please see me

2/4

2.5/4

1/4

fuck yeah high score. suck my dick retards.

>proles
people who don't own means of production

> fourth branch
no such thing

> miranda rights
5th amendment

>bronze age
2000-6000 years

>1. What is the definition of "proletariat".
Wow. Nobody even got this right by cheating? It's those who have only their offspring as their sole source of wealth.

>2. There are 3 branches of government designed to create a system of checks and balances. What is the fourth branch?
The Media?

>3. Failure to yield to which amendments created circumstances triggering the creation of the Miranda right safeguards?
Not sure, honestly.

>4. Roughly how many years did the Bronze age last?
Honestly don't know either. 2500 years?

1. People who don't own capital generating machines/have to work to live.

2. media

3. 5th

4. 2k or so right

>5th amendment
This is what I was thinking, but OP worded this weirdly. Made me unsure if he meant the police were failing to yield to an amendment.

1. Someone who doesn't own the means of production and sells their labour power.

2. Media

3. American shit I don't know about.

4. 3000

1. No idea
2. THE MAINSTREAM METEOR
3. No idea
4. No idea

>What is the definition of "proletariat".

It's when your asshole falls out of your ass from having too much gay sex

>2. There are 3 branches of government designed to create a system of checks and balances. What is the fourth branch?

The pedo branch which provides lolis to the rich and powerful. It's run by Milley Cyrus

>3. Failure to yield to which amendments created circumstances triggering the creation of the Miranda right safeguards?

Fuck yo mama faggot

a couple

2.5/4

1.5/4

3.5/4

2/4

0/4 please see me

99.9% of Sup Forums couldn't even solve this grade 7 math problem

0/4 please see me

1. The proletariat (/ˌproʊlJˈtɛəriːət/ from Latin proletarius) is a term for the class of wage-earners, in a capitalist society, whose only possession of significant material value is their labor-power (their ability to work);[1] a member of such a class is a proletarian.

2. In the American political system, the fourth branch of government refers to a group that influences the three branches of government defined in the American Constitution (legislative, executive and judicial). Such groups can include the press (an analogy for the Fourth Estate), the people, and interest groups. U.S. independent administrative government agencies, while technically part of the executive branch (or, in a few cases, the legislative branch) of government, are sometimes referred to as being part of the fourth branch.

3. not american. I only know about right to shitpost and right to own bang-bang sticks

4. 2000-3000

the .5 is from not putting i the 4th with the 5th right?

1. Working Class
2. Only three Branches
3. No idea.
4. 2500 years

>tfw even a Beljun knows more about your country's laws than you do

tf which one was off?

Man I'm a year out from a BS in physics and I'm not figuring it out lol

Yes

#3, see

1. Common people
2. The press
3. 14th
4. I have no fucking clue. 300?

>1. What is the definition of "proletariat".

Workers. People who make a living selling their labor to the owners of capital, as opposed to capitalists, entrepreneurs, or professionals (doctors, lawyers, etc.)

...The press?

5th amendment (self-incrimination) and 6th amendment (right to counsel).

1,500?

Did I win a prize?

3/4 well done !

1.5/4

2/4

3.8/4

well done !

just fyi. yes the proletariat refers to the working class but it actually come from the latin proles, meaning offspring, children. proletariat means people who's sole possession is the proles, their children

>3.8/4
fuck off and give him his prize

This is true and a great point Antonio but I can't be stingy about the definitions, this low based exam was meant to wake up those who couldn't at least answer 2/4 correctly.

But you are correct

ITT: OP congratulates people on their ability to use google

Now try to answer a simple question that requires basic thinking skills

he was off on #4 by 200 years, I will give him the full point

4/4

provide email to claim prize

The upper half of the ellipse is: . y \:=\:\sqrt{1-\frac{x^2}{4}}

The area of the rectangle is: . A \;=\;4xy

We have: . A \;=\;4x\left(1 - \tfrac{1}{4}x^2\right)^{\frac{1}{2}}

Then: . A' \;=\;4x\cdot\tfrac{1}{2}\left(1 - \tfrac{1}{4}x^2\right)^{\text{-}\frac{1}{2}}\! \left(\text{-}\tfrac{1}{2}x\right) + 4\left(1-\tfrac{1}{4}x^2\right)^{\frac{1}{2}}

. . . -\frac{x^2}{\sqrt{1-\frac{x^2}{4}}} + 4\sqrt{1 - \tfrac{x^2}{4}} \;=\;0 \quad\Rightarrow\quad \frac{x^2}{\sqrt{1-\frac{x^2}{4}}} \;=\;4\sqrt{1-\tfrac{x^2}{4}}

. . . x^2 \:=\:4\left(1 - \tfrac{x^2}{4}\right) \quad\Rightarrow\quad x^2 \:=\:4-x^2 \quad\Rightarrow\quad 2x^2 \:=\:4 \quad\Rightarrow\quad x^2 \:=\:2

Hence: . x \:=\:\sqrt{2} \quad\Rightarrow\quad y \:=\:\frac{\sqrt{2}}{2}

Therefore: . \begin{Bmatrix}\text{width} &=& 2x &=& 2\sqrt{2} \\ \text{height} &=& 2y &=& \sqrt{2} \end{Bmatrix}

good lad

1. The class of people dependent on selling their labor.
2. The people, the press
3. The 4th amendment
4. 2400?

Correct

[email protected]

Thanks

What is the prize he gets? A gold star sticker on his post? A smiley face written on his post in red pen?

Dunno

ITT: Leaf congratulates people on their ability to use google

what was it

An image I couldn't open in 10 Minute Mail : (

I still feel tremendous pride in myself and love for OP and his generosity.

pretty bad trivia 2/10

At least your post was blessed by kek my friend