White liberal literally told me we will be extinct in 50 years

So I was hanging with this guy, proper liberal, thinks Trump signifies the coming of darker days and all of that. The other day we were having a smoke outside when he started telling me how in 50 years there will be no white race and how we will have all morphed into one single race. And he was acting like this was a good thing, this was something that needed to be accepted and embraced. I acted like I knew nothing about that to hide my power level but fucking hell this was my first encounter with a liberal who genuinely arrived at that conclusion himself without any influence from political speeches/movements. How has this happened so suddenly, Sup Forums?

Why am I racist for not wanting my people to become extinct for all the good we accomplished in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Resistance is futile. Accept your faith.

I have accepted my faith. Resistance, however, definitely isn't futile.

>we were having a smoke
degenerate

>for all the good we accomplished in the world?

lol, you mean all the racism, slavery, cultural theft, degeneracy, and war? Yeah, fat lot of '''''good''''' you cumskins have accomplished.

>a liberal who genuinely arrived at that conclusion himself without any influence from political speeches/movements

He didn't arrive at it himself

It was a house party m8

Still at university with a house and car, etc, smoking doesn't change that.

So does this me I get a free chink gf?

Because Hitler lost.

And communists and World Jewry won. Capitalism itself does not care about race, culture or religion - only when and where it can profit from them.

Guaranteed replies

I mean the language you're speaking, I mean the democracy you now hold so dear to you that we spawned. I mean the cars you're driving, the books you read, the science you know.

Fuck off nigger I'll hang you where you stand. Get out of America.

Have fun merging with everybody in 50years while I will still be here mongoloiding my own business with my 110% Finnish family.

If you move to Asia it already is like that.

You are so correct my friend, but be careful posting that stuff in your country.

>without any influence from political speeches/movements.
The best form of suggestion makes the target believe he came up with an idea himself.

I won't be merging with any foreigner, but I mean white European natives as a whole, what affects Europe will eventually affect Finland and your population, even if not you personally.

And what have you guys accomplished?

This is what I was thinking too

days without jewish tricks.jpg

50 years, shorter then the average lifespan of a human.

So are the liberals going to drop a niggerizing bomb on white people to change their skin color?

So does that mean he's going to kill himself in 50 years?

I'm mixed 50:50. I used to be "lowkey" racist towards whites and I believed that all races should be replaced with Asians, specifically the Chinese. I hated my own white ancestry. Not necessarily in a miserable way, but I was hopeful for the "bright" future where all whites and non-Asians are eliminated. I took the red pill later and changed my beliefs, stopped my self-hatred, it was good for me.

However, that all happened before I was 20, so your liberal friend might be too far gone.

My town alone is now honestly crawling with interracial couples and pregnant white women.

He's 24, my age, so I fear you're right my friend.

I can't talk politics around them, they hate Trump so much and they have no fucking idea why, no tangible point against him. Jewry has really been active lately.

>. How has this happened so suddenly, Sup Forums?

The Joos.
I'm not even kidding. They're master merchants. Self-hate and fatalism are just different products.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo

It does not matter how diverse Brazil gets, statistics show about 10% of the white population refuses to race mix.
We will always exist, our numbers are fluxuating down, but all pendulums eventually swing back my dude.
The weak will not reproduce, and the traitors will race mix, but in the end we will always exist and our time to shine will come again.
It is quiet sad that we are living in the downturn of our anscestors glory though. Hopefully sort of exciting purge happens in our lifetimes. The current right wing movements are giving me hope.
Anyway don't let this stuff blackpill you.
technically whites have always been outnumbered on the planet, its our wits that make us unique and powerful.
Just focus on redpilling your normie peers, and make yourself a large white family.
Shadilay.

>Why am I racist for not wanting my people to become extinct for all the good we accomplished in the world?
Idiot. You've been surely told this many times already: don't try to find logic where there's none.

These people are literal psychopaths: they're immune to facts and all forms of logic. The "real world" is an illusion to them.

They're the deluded, mentally impaired, hysterical people. They're the ones calling for the extermination of the white genus, and they're the ones calling *YOU* a genocidal. Don't be a fool for them.

>They're master merchants.
*and goyim are gullible.

>Good we have accomplished in this world
>We

Like financing communist Nigs , collapsing white SA
Genociding white Rodesia
Forcing China to accept opium flooding with military force
Financing anti white nig empowerment around the world
Exporting toxic feminist gay rights to the world
Being the only white country actively enslaving whites (the Irish)
Genociding the Irish and even robbing them completely of their language, the basis of identity
Being governed by a pedo elite

Off yourself bong , you were and are the biggest cancer in this world, Skypes have nothing on you

>It's a kraut

This. There are actually people saying the holohoax is the worst thing that ever happened even though it's all just kike fairytale to turn everyone who's not a jew, into their slaves just as the tora told them. Same goes for communism.

Fucking Sklavenmoral desu

It's really scary shit

The fact that you feel the need to "hide your power level" while he openly celebrates genocide is a real problem.

>Diversity is strength! We love people of all races!
>Kill all different races! One race to rule them all!

Orwell I'm sorry we didn't listen.

We have been like best friends for almost 14 years though, I can't just go full Hitler.

>Aryans
>human

He's not your friend.

Yes, white people will end to exist. But its nice to look their lasts bitching and crying before the unavoidable fate :^)

I actually don't have a problem with all races fading into nothing.

What I do have a problem with is the white race fading to nothing while there are other parts of the world that are virtually 100% pure.

Whites have built the best of everything. I don't think it's specifically down to genetics but there's no doubt that quality of life goes up with the white percentage.
This means all the people with a lower quality of life (non-whites) want to move to the plae with a higher quality of life (near whites) and there's almost no travel in the other direction.

Whatever quality it is that makes white countries so good, be it genetic or cultural, is under threat the more non-whites from a different culture arrive.

I absolutely despise it when people on this board refer to 'white culture' or even 'the white race'

What an awful generalization of thousands of incredible cultures.

Hate to sound like a knob but literally why does the colour of your skin matter? No really, why? Why should that be the sole factor in deciding your fate?

I understand you get blacks that are psychologically more violent or less intelligent, but why should that wipe out the efforts of blacks that are sane?

>We will all morph into one race
>this is what liberals honestly believe

This.

These fucking mongrels have no appreciation for what we've done for them.

>being this Turkish

Because white Europeans share a lot of cultural similarities, genetics and fucking so much more.

It is a generalisation because there are general characteristics to white Europeans, knob.

Don't you get it?!

Because there aren't ENOUGH of them.

It's absolutely perfect knowledge. Because I don't feel like there are enough good black people, there must possibly NOT be. Not like white people, who are all so good and perfect.

>swing back
how exactly will 50k whites outbreed 3 billion niggers?

>opposing genocide is going "full Hitler"

The 21st century everyone.

>white people gun do extinct

not if more masses get repilled. it's working already

Jew detected (or defeatist cuck).

Why should I?

I'm black. I can appreciate living in America, and being able to speak English and have cheeseburgers, and also think slavery and jim crow laws were horrible, dehumanizing atrocities that made black lives much much worse to this day.

1) White people will not be extinct in 50 years. There are white babies being born now that will live past their 80s, you thick cunt.

2) The chance that we will one day morph into a single race is ludicrous. It would take millions of years of cross-breeding. It certainly won't happen in 50 years time.

3) Try to work on preserving British culture rather than caring about skin pigment. Chances are you are not well read in British history or literature. People will think you're a cunt if you pretend to care about your own culture when clearly you don't. A black/ asian who pays homage to the wealth of British history and culture is more of a Brit than a white UKIP voter with vague but uninformed patriotism

4) Remember: opposing Islam is a defence of British values; opposing someone's race is not

fuck off nigger

Shit man that got my neurons fired.

Serious answer: no, by going full Hitler I meant blaming it on the international Jewry winning WW2 and exposing the influence of the Jews on current events.

50 thousand is a rather large founding population. Should the circumstances be created, it can grow as much as space can permit.

Bro we have you the freedom, you can go back now if you want to, if it's that bad.

this

capitalism is absolute cancer

>A black/ asian who pays homage to the wealth of British history and culture is more of a Brit than a white UKIP voter with vague but uninformed patriotism
ABSOLUTELY CIVIC

>110% Finnish family

>A black/ asian who pays homage to the wealth of British history and culture is more of a Brit than a white UKIP voter with vague but uninformed patriotism

That's just not fucking true

kys

races will always exist, cause ~90% of the world DOES NOT WANT TO racemix, only a small minority of white liberals are obsessed with this... liberals that have low fertility rates - once they're gone and more conservative minded people are left fertility in white countries will stabilize, cause they're skewing birth stat downwards

besides, whites will always exist in colder climates up north, cause no nogs will ever move there - they'll die of cancer if they do due to low sun intensity

but if you're scared you can move to a place that has natural inconveniences - 3rd worlders dont want to move from shit place to shit place, they want to move to an urbanized area

or just wait till demographics shift even more, then societies and economies will start to go to shit and all the minorities will start pointing fingers at other minority groups, and they'll start genociding themselves

on the plus side, jews will become more visible when white numbers drop, so this will also redpill everyone

Communism is even worse. Antifa faggots are the ones who demonstrate for even more rapefugees.

Dumb cunts who have never read a line of Shakespeare, Dickens or Blake outside of GCSEs. You want the glory without the effort.

Of course I have fucking read them, stop assuming everything you type, fucking asshole. Get out of here

What does my reading Great Expectations have to do with niggers?

So you hid your power level instead of asking him how the genocide of the white race is a good thing when every other race lives almost exclusively in their own nations and will never be mixed out of existence?

Hate cowards like you.

Guaranteed replies.
The rest of your post sets this up well.
Very nice bait.

>I acted like I knew nothing about that to hide my power level

This is why he's correct

Just go ahead and reveal it, my friends were not shocked and haven't stopped hanging around with me. You'd be surprised.

Fuck you're right.

I feel bad now man.

Coward. You didn't even dare put forward the case that the destruction of an entire race of people isnt something to celebrate.

Civic nationalists need to be killed. Honestly, you're so pathetic.

Don't be a bitch I went full hitler on my girl with in a month of dating her. We been together for 3 years and she hispanic.