youtube.com/watch?v=myQJE5TdbAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i voted for obama twice

*sips tea*

Yes they have
"OP is a faggot"

Ebin :-D
*drops finish memes*

Call Trump supporters racist another billion times... that surely will explain his rise.

I liked Obama's progressive agenda.

Trump was for the lulz.

>EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A RACIST
>VOTING FOR A MAN BECAUSE HE IS BLACK IS NOT RACIST
>I AM DEFINITELY NOT A RACIST GUYS

His inner monologue is loud

The swedish gave Obama a nobel prize for being black.

"no u": the post

I can't argue with this

The chimp should've never been in the whitehouse in the first place

((()))

he probably says nigger gooks really softly in the shower

>(((Yankovich)))

We like Freedom, we hate Communism. That's all it is.

(((Yankovich))) hates that he can feel the oven heating up, huh

>The swedish
Can't blame us for that one.

This guy's grasp on reality seems to be too strong for me to argue with such a powerful intellect.
I guess I'm now a #CruzMissle

(((DAVID YANKOVICH)))

OY VEY YOU'RE ALL ANTI SEMITES EVEN THE GOYS THAT VOTED FOR THE HALF BLOOD! REMEMBER SIX MILLION!

when will these dumb ass dollar store internet philosophers realize no one gives a fuck about what they say

I wouldn't say liberals hate Trump. There's certainly been backlash against him, but it's far less than the backlash against Obama.

Really makes..
This is really making me...
Oh god..
I
Am
Thinkingggggg

can't you have some respect for someone elses possessions. why would you just drop a functional mic like that, you fucking nigger.

*unzips pants*
*picks up mic*
*puts dick on mic*

Trumps not racist, mexican isn't a race!

I'm not racist either, I just think different people should have different rights based on their race or skin color!

but i voted for obama in 2008 and for trump in 2016.

>meanwhile both candidates were voted in by the same group of people

Make sure to continue to use the same strategy that let Trump beat Clinton. It will make the Republican victories in 2018 and 2020 all the easier.

Sven's women are being enriched by kebab.

I'm Black and I support Trump and dislike Obama.

Checkmate.

I had this realization a while back. Everyone says that a bunch of racists came out top support Trump, but really do you think they didn't come out against Obama last time? I mean if I was some redneck Klan member I would come out to vote against the black candidate way before voting for the vaguely nationalist one.

I hate Obama because Obama kills babies with robots.

- a liberal

(((((((((((((YANKOVICH))))))))))))))))
WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE JEWS

If the problem were as simple as "STUPID RACIST WHITES" then Obama wouldn't have gotten elected twice.

We've only got less white over the years and the Democrats are now less popular than ever before. It's not because of racism. It's because the Democrats are absolute fucking horseshit on many different levels and we know it now.

...really?

Can you please post from pictures of the riots that followed Obama's election? I don't recall the scene of those riots looked like, job my memory.

Je zus is een mocro hoer.

It's not. Very few names are actually "jewish" names. Jewish people lived in several places in Europe and got several names from those different parts. That's why it's so easy for people to try to claim someone's jewish based on their last name. For example, names ending in berg or stein are more commonly Gernan that jewish.

I always wondered how Sup Forums would end. Now I wish this day would never have arrived.

Kek, I liked Obama and voted for him twice. I just hate Hillary Clinton and white women so I voted for Trump.

I'm more of a sexist than a racist.

*unzips dick*

>openly admitting to voter fraud
internet police arrest this man please

I liked Obama, though. I thought he was a weak globalist puppet but he seems like a nice enough fella. If he hadn't presided over the worst decline in US race relations since Rodney King I would've been like "eh, he was fine I guess".

"You're racist" is not an argument.

First, you need to explain to me why being a racist is a bad thing.

We can go from there.

Then can you explain why obama was being called a communist by a lot of people with no mention of him being black?

But the racist you's voted for obama or he would not have been president

Why do turbo fags always do the *unzips dick* *teleports behind you* thing?

bump

sage

muh racism

Fuck off

Race is a 12 year old meme issue.

Real Americans don't give a fuck about it.

I sometimes wished I didn't live in a small conservative town so that I could knock out some fucking leftists.

>liberals still not understanding that these kind of tweets is what got trump elected

>*drops mic*
not so fast

youtube.com/watch?v=myQJE5TdbAs

Since when are they allowed to name their god? Fake and oy vey.

I disliked Obama because he was an inexperienced shitbag Chicago politician who was deemed "electable" by a massively corrupt political machine, and marketed like nothing else before.
Obama (so far) is the acme of plastic politicians, and in the scope of history will go down as a mere footnote simply because of his skin color.

lol itt leftist morons

How many proxies are (((you))) behind shlomowitz?

O SNABB :DDDDDDD

I hated Obama because he was incompetent
You hate trump because you are incompetent

So this massive corrupt political machine some how let Trump win?

Sargon you are only a quadroon
You are FAR from the niggiest