Angry woman-hating white CIS nerds BTFO you better call youf moms to get you a diaper change you big bully babies...

Angry woman-hating white CIS nerds BTFO you better call youf moms to get you a diaper change you big bully babies because strong woman will continue dominating the big screen from now on.

>Ivan Reitman, who directed the first film in 1984 and was producer on the reboot, has revealed that several sequels are in the works at Sony.

>Reitman then gave a pretty broad answer about the Ghostbusters ‘verse in general, saying: ‘There’s going to be many other Ghostbusters movies, they’re just in development right now.’

metro.co.uk/2016/11/27/theres-going-to-be-many-ghostbusters-sequels-despite-box-office-disappointment-6286075/#ixzz4REp0HjAY

Other urls found in this thread:

nerdbastards.com/2016/11/24/ghostbusters-sequel-not-likely-says-director-paul-feig/
youtube.com/watch?v=85Qfwwlo4bw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm optimistic.

pol BTFO lmao

How can they possibly afford this? Didnt they lose 100 million on the first movie?

I'd love to see them shell out money on these stinkbombs.

Fine by me.

Let (((Hollywood))) kill itself.

How will Sup Forums ever recover

>Jews flush money down toilet
That'll show the goyim

u lost 2 TRILLION on the iraq war

didnt stop you from sperging out again lmao

they aren't very good at being ghostbusters, there is a spook standing right behind them.

Yup. Basically we the Jews now making the goyim do whatever we wqnt

Let (((Hollywood))) lose their sheckles

Keep wasting money, why should we care?

Werent there talks of animated sequels? probably that, it's insane to double down on this nonsens

nerdbastards.com/2016/11/24/ghostbusters-sequel-not-likely-says-director-paul-feig/

GOTTEM

Good, good rabbai shekelman
Give all your shekels to the white man and only get half of it back
That will surely teach them a lesson

did anyone end up actually watching this? all banter aside, how shit/good was it?

I just ask, from where this money is coming?

I'm ok with this, it will drive people away from Hollywood.

Your mom is even worse at being a ghostbuster, there are spooks inside her.

Great, they're going to go bankrupt after all

It was incredibly shitty. The fat chick is kinda likeable because she's a bit funny, but the rest was just horrible, including the story.

The black chick was the worst.

Nowhere, it's bullshit.

Its an investment they expect the payouts to come down the line in merchandise and very long term via culture changes

>We are going to waste our money making movies nobody cares for!
Your loss. Forcing it down our throats will cause even more hate and revolt against it and the actors.

I'm fine if they wish to waste money out of butthurt.

>Didn't they lose 100 million
Obviously that wasn't enough to stop them, somehow.

Sequels rarely perform better than the original.
Let them waste their money.

>A company that just lost about $70 mill on the last attempt is gonna make a sequel.
Sup Forums absolutely BTFO

How much did you lose in WW1, including reparations?
Didn't stop you guys lmao

Mad little nigger

>Sequels rarely perform better than the original.

that must be why Sweden 2.0 sucks so much lmao

lol bitter manchildren BTFO
women are funny and they are the future, get over it

Could you guys not be fags about the sequels and the new oceans 11 all female remake this time? I'm convinced that the studio heads are relying on your sperg outs for free marketing and for generating a buzz around the movie.

>(((Reitman)))
More like Wrongwomyn amirite?

What's with the left and doubling down when their tactics fail?

>You're a fucking sexist rapist if you don't watch Ghostbusters! It's going to be amazing.
>Movie is shit. Flops
>It only failed because patriarchy!
>You're a fucking sexist rapist if you don't want more Ghostbusters! It's going to be amazing.

Why is every Canadian post so horrible?

>tfw u don't wear diapers anymore
I miss my comfy diaps desu

>pedowood is going to double down on this bullshit

lmao, sjwism is the cancer that kills everything it touches.

there's a reason china is going to own pedowood soon.

because most canadians are faggots

i hate this place. love the land, hate the people.

But the Chinese don't make ghost films

I'LL BE DAMNED IF I DON'T PUSH THIS FUCKING AGENDA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>says germany 6.5
Better get some gummibears and prepubescent pussy to those tanned germans before they burn something down.

We have known this for a while though. They said, a year or two before the SJWbusters that they were planning more than one. Their was a trailer for it, it was set in a ruined airport (I think), it has a dub step track, i can't find it.

The next film is going to be an action film with an all male cast... Which too is just as bad as the SJWbusters.

>many sequels

Well shit, if you're gonna go down, you might as well go in a massive fireball.

I used to be on the side that said it was about the money. Niche markets. Pandering.

But go and read the Sony email leaks. The financial reasoning given is paper thin. The ideological is the driving force.

These people - Amy Pascal in particular - are willing to take unsound bets against advice because they just believe Hollywood should be making more movies like that.

There hasn't really been any repercussions for shitty decisions. Once you get to that level you are untouchable even if you're a blithering idiot. Again, like Amy Pascal.

there wont be a sequel, no one wants to see it and the actresses dont like each other.

According to IMDb, the gross was $128 million and the budget was $144 million. That's a flop. Even with merchandise I don't see how they could come out with even narrow profits. I trust the invisible hand to bitch slap any prospects of a sequel.

>Ivan Reitman, who directed the first film in 1984 and was producer on the reboot, has revealed that several sequels are in the works at Sony.
Glad to see Sony is willing to piss money away in the name of (((social justice)))

Sorry, having trouble seeing that post due to the heat distortion from that BURN,

Sounds like Iowa. Its hard being an Anglo-Aryan mutt surrounded by cuck nords mongrels.

this is actually great. if we're lucky, we can get all the studios to go bankrupt financing SJW pap.

we could destroy them outright if we then combined that with relaxed piracy/copyright laws.

More Kevin!!!

It's true...

This is the trailer for the most successful movie of 2016.
youtube.com/watch?v=85Qfwwlo4bw

Fuck China mang...

what did he mean by this

They're just going to end up selling off to china, it's already started.

Just like all the Spider-Man sequels Sony had in the works? The Venom movie? The Aunt May standalone?

I'm betting Muffbusters sequels will all be going straight to dvd from now on.

Actually you instinctively like organisms that look more like you so everyone is born racist.

They can do whatever they want, the moneys is not mine, the jews are free to burn their own cash.

This is good news, let them kill their studio in the name of their propaganda.

The only angry people, are the SJW's trying to keep something alive that was already poor within the ratings

wasting their
>money
>time
>brain cells
>breath

But I'm sure they're going to be happy when the next one fails.

Simple. They have convinced some very wealthy people of their ideological drivel.
It's like a cult for rich people.

How does it feel knowing that the jews think niggers are too stupid too be useful by themselves so they are attempting to breed them with a race too smart to be slaves to create ((THE ULTIMATE SLAVE)). Either way, Im not surprised you niggers are so obsessed and happy with race mixing. I wouldn't want to fuck black ugly whores either.

>Movie studios determined to throw money down a whole, regardless of massive evidence money trees don't exist.

More news at 11

>implying the first WW1 is over
>implying you can understand the german master plan

The director of that movie also made Kung Fu Hustle, which is the BEST kung-fu comedy ever made. No idea what the hell he is making these days.

not even that. these arent meant to be good or entertaining or profitable but 90 minute propaganda reels.

>completely ignoring the fact that this is bullshit
nu/pol/ sucks so much ass man

AYO HOL UP, Sup Forums

What is the endgame for these gemale ghostbusters remakes?

No one cared to begin with, no one cares now

>They piss away even more money on their retarded ass vanity projects
>Somehow we're the ones BTFO
tu que?

>mfw this would have been a multi-billion dollar franchise reboot if they had cast male comedians

Nice

That looks like it could be an almost non degenerate kids movie. Maybe it's because the whole thing just seems like bizarre

That franchise is already ruined for me. Idgaf what they do with it. If they wanna keep making them and losing a bunch of fucking money then be my guest, I'm not gonna watch em

Wouldn't consider myself BFTO, cuck

>Caring about the waste of Jewish money

Kek

The more they spend the better.

Jews in Hollywood will only further the Chink invasion and eventually give us qt azn waifus and no more blacks or gays on our films.

fine, let them burn further money. plus we get to laugh even more at them.

>movies are politics

cool blog op. keep up the quality on-topic posts.

>That franchise is already ruined for me
>Wouldn't consider myself BFTO

LMAO

why do you even have pictures like this?

spooky

Creating fish fetish in the Chinese market obviously.

To be fair though, Kung Foo Hustle was good and I haven't seen this latest movie.

>Strong Woman

Melissa McCarthy isn't strong. She's just fat.

This movie is politically charged, and if youre too new to know that then lurk more or back2reddit

lmao this whiny cunt needs a safe space

Most instances of "racism" these days is an affront to the reality that the past held.

Most instances are just vain people that are butthurt people aren't glamorizing them like they expected in their imagination.

It's people with no hope that cling onto justifications for failures. Winners are going to win regardless of the obstacles. Not everyone is a winner, it's a reality that our society has deemed to uncomfortable to acknowledge.

Yeah she is, but I still find her kinda likeable, she's goofy in a slightly charming way

Nah, most organisms are racist. If you put a bunch of sponges together in a bucket of water they will self segregate

Sony corporate will never let this slide though
She'll have to Fuck a lot of faceless fat man

It's all fake. They make money through corruption not profits.

That's not racism though, that's just nature.

That's my point, people twist a label to the point that it means nothing.

Because reality is what it is, regardless of how you choose to perceive it.

So the jews have given up on trying to convince everyone they're intelligent? Good. They weren't fooling anyone anyway

double down keep making sequels

You have to understand: for a lot of these companies, a loss like that is acceptable if it turns out successful on a long enough time table.

I remember in the Sony leaks, they had an entire "Spider-Verse" planned based on the Andrew Garfield Spider-Man, including a crossover with the Tobey Maguire Spider-man, a Gwen Stacy solo movie, and the potential of an AUNT MAY movie, if you can believe it. And they didn't cancel any of those plans until Amazing Spider-Man 2 flopped hard.

A failure once isn't enough to deter them from what could potentially be a multi-billion dollar franchise. If the second movie fails, they'll cancel the entire thing.

Destroying Europe with no survivors by filling it with your fellow shitskins, mohammed?

>did anyone end up actually watching this?
desu the twitter meltdown and general internet drama was more entertaining than the movie could have been.