twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/802634974281220097

twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/802628319422320640

HRC SUPPORTERS ARE PISSED AT HER NOW HAHAHAHA

BASED 99999999 GET WAS RIGHT, AND FUCK ANIME

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/802987945657565184
twitter.com/AnonBabble

should have hidden her power level

Fuvking based stein hahhahahhahahahahahahhahahaha. Go home you shills. do you ever get tired of losing hahahahahahah

Such a savage...she just doesn't give a fuck.

How much weed can you buy these days with $7 million?

haha she's only targeting the states that Trump won for a recount haha hillary btfo amirite haha?

She needs the angry hill people's money

No one is gonna give her money for a recount in Nevada

she scammed 7 mil from HRC supporters so yes, they are completely BTFO

>tfw she uncovers hillarys vote fraud and hillary goes to jail
>this was all because she got mad at trump saying he wouldn't lock her up

Could probably overthrow the Leaf King if you wanted, bud.

He doesn't have that much firepower.

I've never wanted to massage the inside of a kike's vagina with my penis this badly before.

7 million dollar vag paid for by desperate hrc supporters, yum

did you know The Rock supports trump?

oy gevalt, the chutzpah of this broad gets my schmuck hard as a week-old bagel

Agreed, I want to get high during a drum circle and then have naked buzzed out sex with her in a field in the middle of the woods somewhere

These are CTR copypasta threads. They are "don't worry goyim" threads. Don't let jews trick you /pol. Stein works for Soros now.

A lot of people got swindled out of money for obscure band t-shirts , skinny jeans and trucker hats from Hot Topic by BASED STEIN.

THESE ARE CTR THREADS. WARNING ALERT WARNING ALERT.

Fake threads, Stein works for Soros, Beware of her fake recounts. Get volunteers up there Maga bros to make sure they (jews) don't steal the election!

Trump and Stein top 2 trolls of this year

Trump trolled the media

Stein trolled HRC supporters

i posted it again because it didn't get traction at first. calm down you paranoid shitbird, ctr has been defeated

Havn't you people heard that she has to testify for court to prove that the votes were rigged, in order to have a recount in PA?
Which translates to, PA won't have a recount and she just earned ~$3m and of the $7 million raised.

(((CTR HAS BEEN DEFEATED, DON'T WORRY GOYIM :DD)))

kek, i'm not even saying shes for us but she's not for hillary so my enemies enemy is my friend

get out more

It's a good thing she has dual citizenship because she's probably gonna need to hide out in a kibbutz with her 7 million for awhile once the left figures out they just made her a 1 percenter.

(((The Kike is my friend))) (((Someone who's employing a Soros-man as their lawyer is on our side, kind of, goyim calm down let me kill you now :DD))) Fuck off jew. Tell the truth more.

Wait... She got the money to start the recount but now, she doesn't want to start it? What she gonna do with the money? Is that even legal?

If you honestly think Hillary didn't put her up to this you are a fucking retard.
>No NH recount

>WHO'S JEWING WHOM

Soros is jewing us. Simple as that.

She says the unused money will go into a fund for future election integrity operations aka her own bank account.

Shit is fucking hilarious

They're going to find the votes to make Hillary the winner. Guaranteed.

Hillary will make her a multi millionare if she helps her out. If she doesn't then she's just a poor unconnected kike. Those don't exist though, so Stein is helping Clinton.

Ask Bernie Sanders. He collected $300,000,000+ and didn't spend a dime of it. His "distribution of wealth" plan was to drain his potential constituents of their money, then stab them in the back.

Typical Jewish practice.

with jews you lose

>They're going to manufacture the votes to make Hillary the winner"

FIFY

but his supporters are cucks so it's a good thing he ripped them off

If you give a Jew a dollar...

How many people do you think were redpilled when they went to the Canadian immigration website and realized they have much more strict immigration rules than we do?

Those comments from salty HRC supporters is gold

pol still playing 1d chess if they think jill is CTR/((()))

Based Jill Stein. Would fug.

>Jill Stein performing jedi mind trick maneuvars on the normies
>HRC and Dems BTFO
>tfw anime is next

PLAYED LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

Muh dik is this really her

Hillary needs to just fade away. She's getting butt-blasted.

lol no this is helen mirren

DELET THIS

So is the recount not happening?

>Why would Hillary Clinton—who conceded the election to Donald Trump—want #Recount2016? You cannot be on-again, off-again about democracy.

I agree with her 100% on that. How anyone can't see how retarded it is to do a flipflop like that is beneath be.

Wait, I thought Jill was a plant for Hillary to instate a recount so she wouldn't look pitiful. What the fuck is going on here?

Jill was always against Hillary. She stole crucial votes away from her. Probably a Trump ally, of course she could never show any sign of liking the man publicly.

that's Helen Mirren

She just tweeted this. She's a fucking idiot, wow.

twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/802987945657565184

Why is this a bad thing?
They served their sentence and have been re-integrated back into society accordingly based on the rule of law.

The whole point of letting people out of jail is that they learned their lesson. (Yea I know how real life works)