Reminder Hillary actually won by 2,000,000 votes

Reminder Hillary actually won by 2,000,000 votes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=xiTM2HQ0g98
youtu.be/hDc8PVCvfKs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidents_who_lost_the_popular_vote
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf i always hated jews

Reminder that if Trump won popular vote but lost because of the Electoral College, the right would be calling for the EC to be abolished too.

Give her a participation medal, then.

Reminder 2000000+ being deported in first 100 days

And this isn't the first time this has happened. People are fucking dumb.

>the right would be calling for the EC to be abolished too

Kek, this is what inferior cuckolds actually think in between poundings from Jamal.

And he still won because he realized Cali and NY are useless

Reminder that California let three million illegals vote

Reminder that Hilary stole the candidacy from Bernie.

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

SJWs need to fuck off.

Reminder: trump won more counties than shillary

Is that huffpoo
You can kind of tell by the fact that the layout looks like it was done by an eight year old on drugs.

>won

Good counterpoint

Proof?

Take all the dead people and illegals away and she is behind by millions

youtube.com/watch?v=xiTM2HQ0g98

Trump has now won even the popular vote by 2 million votes.

yeah I heard the right wing hate the constitution

Remimder: The US is a Republic and the election is of 50 states deciding a president, not directly the people.

He won Florida, though.

Maybe you're thinking California?

Yes, and this is why they elected a guy who wanted to sue journalists for saying negative things about him. And a guy who publically admitted to tax evasion. And a guy who employs illegal immigrants.

Right, and they'd "probably" be rioting.
Gee, it sure is easy to find hypocrisies when I can just invent them.

Reminder that you'd call him a cuck if it was Thursday.

What does that have to do with the electoral college?

ILLEGALS VOTED FOR HILLARY

>Electoral college
>Democracy

Do yourself a favor and take a look at the results from each individual state. Notice anything? That's right, every state where Hillary won the popular vote went to her and every state where Trump won the popular vote went.

>B-but much national popular vote...
You have to remember that we are, at heart, a collection of individual states. If we start doing it your way, California and New York would completely run the country. Is that what you want, faggot? A nation where 48 out of 50 states have no say in anything? Fuck off back to wherever you came from.

At least he's honest.

Reminder that every non whitre vote should be invalid

Tax deductions are not tax evasion

True.

Why wont you just fuck of with the USA thing and let every state be its own country?

Only property owners should be allowed to vote.

And?
He won, winning the electoral vote was what he had to do to win and he did it.
Anything after the fact is maybe what if hypothetical bullshit.
Go do something prpductive instead of crying over what could have been.

>illegal votes
>counting

Correction, he wanted to make journalists stop fabricating stories by being open to liable lawsuits.
For example.
>Trump raped a 13 year old girl.
Where's the proofs, lets see them say that about Obama.

>Righties wouldnt stand a chance in an actual election so they had to meme up a contrived points system for them

>Reminder that California let three million illegals vote
this right here

How the fuck do you get into a spot like that in chess?

If that actually meant anything, then I guess your goddess would be the President-elect...

But it means absolutely nothing...and you know that...

3 million illegals voted you stupid nigger

>meme up

More like this system has been around since out founding for exactly the reasons I mentioned.

>illegals

>Hillary actually won by 2,000,000 votes
But didn't 3,000,000+ illegals vote? And did you forget this little gem:

youtu.be/hDc8PVCvfKs

I mean, we have dems saying that they're rigging the election.

Has that ever happened before?

1 post by this id bandit strikes again, pol rused and baited to perfection, weather at 10

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidents_who_lost_the_popular_vote

This might come as a shock to you fucking Finn, but Emma Lazarus was not a founding father, nor was she even a politician, she was a Jewish communist feminist.

Then what's the big deal?

Herr D.r.rump f won't get sworn.

No they did not stop pulling this shit out your ass just cause you repeat it every few minutes does not make it true.

How fun is it to watch these lowly, bitter shills, crawl back to this board with their "reminder" or "really makes you think" threads.

I love this. I love this so much.

The left is decimated. Utterly destroyed. No leadership. No vision. Just a smattering of identity faggots burning flags and blocking highways.

Good night left side.

Reminder the founding fathers made the electoral college because they also hated the urbanite

She won a game they were never playing. Good job.

By being a retard that doesn't know how to play.

Being outnumbered doesn't mean you're being cheated. It means you've been outnumbered. Giving rural states an advantage because there's less people there means your vote counts for more depending on where your from.

If it were rigged in favor of liberals, we would hate it.

It doesn't even matter since the candidates knew the rules, but he was winning the popular vote with the vast majority of votes counted late into the night. I really don't care about whatever random ass votes from illegals and people on the west coast are randomly found days after the election.

>Denial
#NotMyPresident
>Anger
#TrumpProtest
>Bargaining
#Recount2016
>Depression
#XenophobiaWon
>Acceptance
#Trump2020

>Trump would have campaigned differently if it were a popular vote

I really don't buy this. People on the left think Donald Trump is literally Adolf Hitler reborn in the flesh. People on the right think Hillary Clinton would literally take your guns away, open our borders, and start World War 3. 99% of voters had their minds made up months before the election. Do you really think a few more visits to New York City and LA would have significantly changed the popular vote totals?

it's fucking nothing

you wish. Just stay in your room and watch the fight on the streets, fag.

>literal desert, mountains, plains colored red because the one redneck who lives there voted Trump

Cool.

It took a fucking Colombian to speak some sense.

Then again, Colombia did come up with Alvaro Urine. The most based president the world has ever seen.

City dwellers are fags anyway. Dehumanised meat robotically doing what they are told each an every day. Mechanical Turks.

>if we were urbanites and leftists were rural fags we would be against it
So a hypothetical scenario that doesen't even make sense? Republicans need florida, ohio, iowa, north Carolina together just to make it close, they also need arizona and atleast one major state. Yet it's somehow in favor of us. You are deluded

>Reminder Hillary actually won by 2,000,000 votes.

If she was playing checkers, yes. This is chess. 16.3D chess.

lol butt hurt faggot detected.

You don't deserve to call yourself American if you can't see the beauty in our deserts and plains.

>two of the three biggest populaton centers in america including the first (by far) are democrat strongholds
>every city center is infested with anti trump universities
>illegals can vote
>a presidential candidate that wanted to deport illegals was running

Why do we keep having this conversation every 4 hours?

Look at all these non-arguments.

Including all the places that grow food. Even in California. You like to eat? Respect the electoral college.

This guarantees Trump 2020!

Because the same leftifags keep bringing it up.

I don't understand. Are farmers going to stop farming if their choice for President doesn't win?

You are still a fag.

Nuke the blue and you literally kill all of the...

niggers, spics, communists, leftists, cucks, etc

Now that is a 5 point plan I can get behind.

Boy, that number just keeps ballooning. Let me know when our greatest allies take it to six gorillion.

Fanny flustered urbanite detected

Ayyyy I'll just force my laws in major cities to promote my political propaganda and indoctrination all the way from schools.
Lmao now my party is going to be in power for the next 100 years!

I live next to a small stream in a house on a dirt road that's 5 miles away from the nearest town where 450 people live. The electoral college is retarded.

>united states
>democracy

We're a representative republic dicknut

It's basically weighted for testosterone levels, city dwelling numales are nothing but fags. So faggy they are basically women. The electoral college takes this into account and devalues the vote of women and fags accordingly.

Sure you do fanny flustered left cuck. Sure you do.

Trump won by - 2,000,000 popular votes and +74 electoral votes

OK, you aren't an urbanite but you are still a fag. My theory is proven.

Reminder, electoral college is fo4 new York and california, fuck you.

She won by 2,000,000 votes?

And she's not the president? Wow! What would've happened if she lost the election? Death by firing squid?

The answer in the end would be just removing women's rights.
Same way any action that compromises the health of human species is treason or crime against humanity (food, medicine etc industries poisoning their products and marketing them as healthy etc.)

For failing the globalists she will be dead in a years time.

He's right though
but America is not a Democracy
clever CLEVER BOY

Of course. But the democrat could have changed how they divide electoral votes in Michigan and Wisconsin while they had the chance.

Reminder

I doubt anyone will be able to tell the difference tbqhwyfamalampei.

THE first question at the first Hillary/Trump debate was about if you'd contest the election if you lost and Hillary said no she'd not do that.

Reminder :19/20 states hillary won were prone to voter fraud

Reminder, Trump won by 8,000,000 votes. 10,000,000 of Clinton's votes were fraudulent.

Lmao Hillary had like 3 mil illegal votes and Trump had 1 mil illegal votes so technically trump won both the popular and electoral vote

Hillary had like 3 mil illegal votes and Trump had 1 mil illegal votes so technically trump won both the popular and electoral vote