twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek

THE ES JAY DUBBLYEWS ARE ATTACKING user

START THE REACTOR

ESS JAEAY DOOOBELYU

KEK

BLAKK LIVES MATTUH IS NAUGHT UH LUHJITUHMITT FORM OF PROWTEST

fuck me

We all like him right? and we are just having a laugh?

Does anyone have a clip of him saying mainstream media

Paul "The Alt-right are a bunch of racist bigots unlike us New Right Civic Nationalists who love Jews" Watson is ehh... He's definitely not true ally in the long run.

Trying to descredit PJW

I bet the god damn CIA put you up to this

No, he's a fucking scummy opportunist and he wants to take everything we learned during this election and stomp on it. He wants to create the "New Right" which are founded on such revolutionary and profound principles as "the democrats are the real racists" and "Israel is our greatest ally".

who's he and why are you memeing him

Check out his latest book about fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=GpLAzAZXi2A

>Civic nationalist
then this guys is alright :^^^)
not alt right
xD

He still hates Islam though, and Muslims are Jews on steroids.
Zionism is SO 20th century guys.

Fuckin kek

>Infowars
NO

I *LIKED* him, until he decided to be a faggot and punch right. You don't attack your fucking allies. I don't care if Spencer rolled into NPI with a swastikamobile. And then he doubled-down and attacked the entire Alt-Right, which LARPing or not, are on our team and trying to win this thing.

saved

keked to fucking hell and back

>We

Nigger we wouldn't have a kebab problem if it wasn't for the jews pushing multiculturalism. Attack the problem at it's source

PJW is good. He and the rest of infowars are never going to go full 1488, they would lose major credibility and audience viewership. But they are good for introducing normies to the redpill. I'd rather support the very right leaning infowars than condemn them for not being full natsoc.
And Alex Jones' stance on the global elite is fine. Rather than saying it's just Jews, he says it's anyone who is involved - which is fair and accurate.

This guy is so fucking low-test

No he's a fucking faggot who attacked people on his own side

The Jews already called Alex Jones antisemitic, so there's no reason to tip-toe around the elephant at this point.

> you don't attack your allies

You can only really police your own.

TWO ROITS, THE OLT ROIT AND THE NU ROIT

well memed.