(((Eisenberg)))

I thought that ADHD being a scam was just hippie bullshit, but I wouldn't put it past (((Eisenberg))).
healinglifeisnatural.com/adhd-scam-the-fictitious-disease-called-adhd/

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-83865282.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_vs._farmer_hypothesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's real and is it not a disease dumbo. it's neurological functioning (warrior genetic) that is not adapted to the modern world.

Say my name.

Threadly Reminder: "deathbed confessions" are always fake. ALWAYS. They are 100% of the time propaganda made up by people who hate the person who died. EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. TIME.

ALWAYS.

(((Ritalin)))

True.

>Okay, guys, I really don't have any idea why I'm involved in this, because, you know, I'm not, okay?

end all funding from state to psychology and such drug shit and social workers and judge lawyers who prmote, I calld this decades ago

This actually.

The shortening of everyone's attention span, and the lack of proper child raising due to degenerating societal structures. is neither a disease nor "warrior genetic".

>psychiatry isn't bullshit
>warrior genetic

This is the most bluepilled post of 2016 if serious.

This shit really took off in the 70s and 80s when women started becoming single mothers and left their children to fend for themselves while they entered the work force. Surprise, a jew was behind it the whole fucking time.

They claim I have schizophrenia. Is that bullshit too?

Also, white kids being diagnosed with ADHD coincides with niggers entering the white schools in droves. The education started getting dumbed down for the niggers and the smart white kids got bored. Boom, ADHD.

>They claim I have schizophrenia. Is that bullshit too?
What do your friends inside your head think about it?

bumping for justice

when gov stole tax money and subsidized single moms

>Is that bullshit too?

Yes. If you had a real brain problem you'd be seeing a neurologist not a psychiatrist. Psychiatric diagnoses are made by opinion, not by actual diagnostic tools, and moreover psychiatrists are actively courted by pharmaceutical company sales reps so they have an incentive to diagnose basically anyone who shows up to their office as having some sort of condition. There's a reason why abilify (an antipsychotic) was the best selling of any kind of drug a year or so back, and it's not because there's an actual epidemic of brain disorders.

I believe I jump between alternate dimensions. I think that many people do. But I'm the only one in this dimension that does it because it's all based on quantum immortality and when other people die, they die for me. But when I die, I move dimensions. It's all overseen by aliens who are very demon like (they are the source of demons in folklore).

No, and stop going off your meds you idiot. Every time you claim your meds are "hurting your memory" or "destroying your brain," that's your disease poisoning your thoughts and desperately trying to claw its way out and take hold of you.

If you're diagnosed with schizophrenia, you have schizophrenia. This is not one of those games like "maybe I can just stop taking my ADD meds and learn how to pay attention better." Hell, debate depression if you want to. Schizo is real. So take your fucking medicine, every day, till the day you die.

>I believe I jump between alternate dimensions. I think that many people do. But I'm the only one in this dimension that does it because it's all based on quantum immortality and when other people die, they die for me. But when I die, I move dimensions. It's all overseen by aliens who are very demon like (they are the source of demons in folklore).
This is perfectly normal, everyone feels that way. Stop taking your drugs and live a little user.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You know nothing about this person. Why would you tell a potential schizophrenic that he doesn't have schizophrenia? If you're going to shit up a thread with your garbage, Dunning-Kruger afflicted psuedointellectual bullshit, do it somewhere where you're not liable to get a schizo off his medicine.

It exists, it's just a problem with dopamine production/re-uptake.

The problem is that it is over-diagnosed, because hyperactivity is treated as a symptom of the disease itself, rather than a reaction to the symptom.

You're retarded

ADHD is a personality quirk.

"Curing" personalities with drugs is the invention. The purpose is to transform a large and rapidly growing portion of humanity into vegetables.

DSM-V (the updated book of diagnoses) is widely criticized for abolishing normalcy entirely and declaring everyone in the world to need drugs. Think of this whatever you will.

Bunch of retards. Get off wikipedia and stop telling people with serious diseases to stop getting treatment.

Source: My brother has schizophrenia and every time he goes off his meds he undoes all of his progress, has to move in with my parents again, and becomes self destructive and reclusive for months.

parents rather throw pills at kids instead of disciplining them

You're retarded

So, you're telling me that we don't live in alternate dimensions? Woah, is the world round too?

figures a fucking leaf is in here

what a faggot

>>psychiatry isn't bullshit

Schizophrenia is also bullshit then I suppose, they aren't hearing voices they just think they're hearing them because they were diagnosed with schizophrenia

>schizophrenia

People drag this out in every discussion as if there's a level-99 schizophrenic on every bus in every city.

If you're a diagnosed schizophrenic, then yeah take your schizophrenia drugs. If all you're prescribed is SSRIs (anti-depressants) then there is nothing actually wrong with you and you should throw those things in the trash. Don't flush them down the toilet; that shit doesn't break down at all and the fish in our oceans are already doped up on that shit. Look forward to an oceanic mass extinction event in the 21st century.

>step brother took medication for "adhd"
>would come home and play diablo for hours without moving

always knew it was bullshit

>always knew it was bullshit
Ain't nothing like playing some fast action vidya gamez when you 8 years old and high as fuck.

>Why would you tell a potential schizophrenic that he doesn't have schizophrenia?

Because psychiatry is pharmaceutical sales driven bullshit with no actual physical diagnostic process to keep it in check and schizophrenia isn't a real disease (inb4 someone posts pictures of brain scans trying to pass off antipsychotic induced atrophy as evidence of schizophrenia). The day diagnoses are made with real physical data is the day I'll stop calling it bullshit.

Of course it's not a disease, it's a disorder you dumb fucking idiot.

All serious bullshit shares some common traits:

1) point out stuff that was already there, which you did nothing to create or improve upon
2) speak a bunch of vague fluff which can't be proven or disproven
3) hit people with the massive fucking lies, then tell them you were right the first two times

Psychiatry doesn't become a valid field of medicine because of a few real brain issues. These should be handled by brain doctors; a shrink is just an entry-level brain doctor student who devotes the rest of their life to selling drugs.

t. blue collar

>Normie thinks adhd = not being to concentrate on anything ever

People like you not knowing anything about it and talking as if you know shit is the reason there's so much fucking misinfo going around

In a country where you willingly mutliate the dicks of babies, no wonder that many children are overdiagnosed with shit they don't have.

I'm a salaried software developer, not sure what this has to do with psychiatry being bullshit though.

Can you prove the two things are related?

Do you remember a period in his life when he boycotted the meds and stopped playing Diablo entirely at the same time?

Maybe your brother is just a lazy shit and the authorities in his life relied on drugging him rather than lighting a fire under his ass. If this is the case, then all the drugs did was make money (at your family's expense) and cause your brother's symptoms to hide themselves.

We create alternative dimension with every choice we make that branches off into more and more dimensions created by different paths and different choices.

>this source

I guess there maybe is a point to be made about 'fake news' huh?

This adderall childhood I was fucking godly and video games children would throw fucking fits of rage every time we'd tourney up for a controller. Punk weight bitches could never front.

the DSM is the best dating manual

Antipsychotics make you unable to enjoy life. They damage your brain too? Great.

>salaried software developer
>I write code in a cubicle
>I only know what I'm making because my boss tells me so

Adderall isn't even fun. I'd rather listen to other peoples conversations than join in. I'd rather lay in my bed and read wikipedia or go on twitter for hours. This shit doesn't give me motivation. I mean yeah it's easier to get stuff done but that's only homework/a job.

Plus it makes me cold, anxious and not hungry.

You are a fucking idiot. Kids with ADHD are consistently massive pussies. It doesn't make you any more of a "warrior" than anyone else.

Read DSM4 if you're going to use it for constructive purposes, because DSM5 is nothing but a tax on breathing.

everyone i know who had adhd just needed something to interest them
i could have been diagnosed, then i found some hobbies and now im a fairly well functioning adult

Are you serious? You do realize that a depression actively changes brain chemistry and damages connections right? Not to mention how some centers in the brain, like memory, start withering.

Medication helps with the effects but doesn't solve the underlying problem, hence why therapy is needed.

>fake

Just because op picked a shit website to back up his claim doesn't mean the claim isn't true. You can verify the claim using any number of other more legitimate sources. Complaining about the source is a lazy argument unless it's the only place where this claim can be found, and that clearly isn't the case here if you spend two seconds on a search engine and check it for yourself.

The prefab wiring doesn't make you a warrior or a pussy - your experiences do.

This includes experiences with the hardest life and experiences with the softest life. Being in a rubber room doped up on Prozac counts as the softest life.

I have an office with a lake view. It's pretty nice desu.

>falling for the therapy jew

>therapy
>there happy?
>no?
>give me more money to solve your problems

There's a difference between a psychiatrist and a psychologist. The first is a medical doctor, the other is just a bartender without a license to serve alcohol and a little more training.

Great, then post a link to a credible source where he actually says this if you're so sure. This hippy-dippy bullshit website does nothing for us.

>everyone i know who had adhd just needed something to interest them
Thats the problem with the education system. Instead of being allowed to do things that interest you, you're forced to sit through some shit tier social studies class rather than making potions and blowing shit up in the science classes. Theres no such thing as a well rounded education. Its all shit that you weren't interested in to begin with and will quickly forget as soon as you're able to.

The main point of therapy is to make sure you think you need therapy

he was doing that before he started taking meds,

>kids getting bored and spacing out in school is a disease

Where? Can you actually give a single one?

your brain is wired to reach into the aether.

It's no wonder that the more schools are designed to cater to girls that more and more boys are "diagnosed" with ADHD by people without the proper training. I'm not a fan of gender segregation but I'm not sure there's a better solution to ensure everyone gets fair treatment in school.

>ADHD disappears once you finish school
>Poor attention span is the only symptom of the illness

This is the interview the claim comes from:

spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-83865282.html

It's in German, but there's something along the lines of:

>"ADHD is a prime example of a fabricated disorder," Eisenberg said. "The genetic predisposition to ADHD is completely overrated."

In that interview's text.

my mom almost put me on ritalin, thankfully she didn't want me to be a boring retard
a strong mind doesnt need therapy, had depression a few years back, took some pills and got the fuck over it.
therapy just makes you need a crutch to get through your problems instead of fixing them yourself

Of course it's real, it's just not a disease. It's a type of brain that makes you shitty at school and pleb tier jobs because your brain is going so fast and all over the place. Makes for better creativity though.

You can discount what I've said all you like, but unless you can actually show us some evidence that kids with ADHD consistently display "neurological functioning (warrior genetic)," then this claim is bullshit.

>"The genetic predisposition to ADHD is completely overrated."

We already know both genetics and environment influence it, just because one may play a larger role doesn't make the entire thing a hoax

Here you go
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_vs._farmer_hypothesis

>Don't take concerta: an anxious mess
>take partial dose of concerta: an anxious mess
>take full dose of concerta: an anxious mess

Death is my only release

>Normalfag was sad
>Thought he was depressed
>Thinks people who are actually depressed are just sad

>inventor
science doesn't work like that bud

He literally calls it a fabricated disorder.

So he's saying its over-diagnosed, not fake. Great job, idiot.

>be french guy
>be told that ADHD is "warrior genetic"
>while french guy is shitposting on Sup Forums his women are being raped
>doesn't feel bad because "warrior genetics" will kick in any minute and save his people
>continues to shitpost

tell me im wrong
protip: you can't

You are wrong you idiot

You're wrong.

See:

depression and sadness have the same effect on the brain and body.
maybe if you weren't retarded you would know this

Moron
Stop posting

It takes a lot of effort to act this retarded but it's a little old now

you talk about "kids", obviously, you know nothing about adhd.

You can't possibly be this stupid

>omg i have to defend a disorder i don't have!!!
and i thought you guys were smart

This. A belt or wooden spoon/paddle will cure that ADD/ADHD real quick

I know plenty about it, including that people mostly grow out of it when they get older. Adult ADHD is considerably rarer, and well in the minority of things that you could've possibly been talking about when you said "ADHD."

Got a scientific journal for me, frog?

You confuse psychiatry and psychology

first is a science second is bullshit

I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was a little kid. I was very energetic and hyper, and drugged up to compensate.

Stopped taking the drugs right before college. I replaced them with exercise to compensate for the hyperactivity and extra energy.

I found lifting and cardio did more for me than any pill ever did. And an side benefit is that I am built as fuck.

tl;dr ADHD is bullshit and the symptoms can be mitigated by being active

I don't know, really. I've seen kids who just can't handle a "no". If it isn't a disease, how does one solve it now that violence is banned?

No, I definitely mean psychiatry is bullshit. Psychiatrists diagnose based on opinion. They don't use physical diagnostic tools. Psychology is bullshit too, but at least they aren't feeding people brain damage inducing, hormone disrupting poisons for profit.

neurological functionning who disapear when you grow up is a meme, dumbo.

it's just symptoms are less visible.

diagnosis is very complicated but if the diagnosis is good, the treatment of the patient is just science/chemistry/medecine who work well

>always had terrible memory and found it extremely hard to plan things and get started on things. I couldn't keep a job
>got diagnosed with ADD, got Ritalin, and my life is absolutely amazing now

It's sad that we have SJWs here now. It's very common among Tumblrites to claim that ADHD, Schizophrenia, Autism, and such aren't disorders, it's just *~*special*~* quirks that make you SO much more unique and interesting than everyone else. No, fuck off faggots.

Cuck

As someone with ADHD and takes no medication or anything for it, I can safely say that ADHD definitely exists. Or at least it's something every person has otherwise.

Most of the diagnosed ADHD kids develop their behaviors due to poor parenting and a lack of consistent discipline. Read ADHD is very rare.
Not all parents are good at parenting, even if they excel in other areas of their life. That's too much a red pill for parents to confront, so they hang their prideful hat on a 'disease' brought to you by the pharma industry to make money off the parent's fear of being a bad parent. The kid gets an out too and is off the hook to act like a good citizen. It's not that the parent is a bad person, just not good with kids. The saddest thing is that the kids suffers the most.