Freemason thread

Get in here Masons of Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJEV3dGyp3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why? Circle jjerk time?

Cult meetups belong on

Ayrshire Scottish ritefag here

do you guys actually do anything or is it just a gay little club?

I found this decommissioning medal of an ancestor. The front of it had a picture of my grandfather, yet the medal was given to who I can only assume to be my grandfather's grandfather.

I haven't gone to a lodge about it yet, but I'm hoping someone knows some shit about this and what it could imply

do you lodge dwellers really believe in a higher power? Cause that's the only thing that is keeping me away from joining the masons. I don't believe in a creator. Why is it necessary at all?

How do join?

Tell us about Hiram. Tell us about your looking down into the top of the holy of holies. Tell us about your connection to the CFR and what the CFR did to the middle east. Tell us how you are basically a jew and submit universalism. Tell us about how you think blacks are equal brothers.

I could go on and on. You habe no secrets. You are not individuals. You are sheep to a bastard version of gnostoc beliefs, nowhere close to philosophical.

How can you not believe in a higher force? That's literally what quantum mechanics is

You have to be invited. And have to prove yourself as a good fellow citizen... it's a long procedure. Among the requirements are: You have to be wealthy and healthy both in the soul and both in body. Have to stand on two feet relationship wise. All in all... you have to be something that most 4channers aren't

Yes. Every freemason thread on Sup Forums has two or three freemasons asking softball questions to keep the dialoge going. You dont fool us, fucking queers!

but it is not sentient... I dunno... I believe what science can tell. If you can call particle physics and quanta the big G... then idk... Maybe I do believe. But nothing in a religious sense, tho. I just want to meet others that are like-minded and are humanists.

It's the one requirement for men.

So you faggots get together and troll Sup Forums in packs, one to post a lame fuck question connected to so mystery, then two more to comment as if truly interested.

You have no secrets. You are sheep

>are humanists.
I guessing you mean modern humanism not the old humanism.
>Don't believe in god
I'm unironically saying this as helpful advice. You should go to reddit.

You see, I used to be like you. Depressed and full of self-hatred, which I reflected on others. Yes, the majority of the shit of what you believe has already happened or is in the process of happening. The only problem is that you can't be happy if you are angry inside. Honestly, what good is it going to do you to go and beat someone up because he's black? If anything, you're just going to make it worse for yourself and push people even further away from the ideology you preach.
One of the biggest problems with the Alt-Right is that they talk big, but the majority of them are sad little losers who haven't got any balls to do anything. "OH YEAH, WE'LL KILL BLACKS AND GAYS". I'd love to see one of you puny alt-righters kill someone. You wouldn't be able to, because you're pathetic.
The point of Freemasonry is acceptance of your current position in life, while trying to improve yourself. Why the fuck would I beat up a particular person I don't like, when I can financially fuck up their business and all 100% legally?
You, my son need to sit down and do some reading.

Three freemasons teaming up to start a thread is the definition of a circle jerk!

A part of the indoctrination is turning on and betraying your higher power,

Ok what happens to the Dragon families gold that the U.S. is refusing to return?

You were like me????

Think again. I was always more than you!

knock knock knock

>implying they let manchildren join.

Literally nothing wrong with Saturn, knowledge is only power it's up to you to wield it

youtube.com/watch?v=fJEV3dGyp3U

Masons are just a group of people of people who get together for charities and fish fries. Go to any Lodge and see for yourself.

The dragon flame starves for oxygen.

I've been invited and I'm putting in my application today actually

What can I expect?

why do you believe in the creator? I'm not here to start an atheist argument tho, but there are lodges that don't require the belief in a creator. But they are detached from the Main Lodge and aren't considered to be real masons. And to me that's sort of ridiculous. As if being simply atheistic makes you not worthy to share thoughts with others who anyway else are great people to meet.

Manly p hall was a hack. All of his ideas are childish speculations

>knowledge is only power it's up to you to wield it
wut

God is sentient. The problem is that people don't know how. God is sentient in the way humans are. What we create is what could be created from the resources we've been given.
To argue that God is not sentient, while scriptures guide us into what seems to be something that has been pre-existent for years (such as running water), is nothing but foolish.

Do you know what the G stands for in one of the many symbols of Freemasonry?

Two things:
The first is God's name, YHWH/Jehova.
The second is Geometry - the language in which the universe is written.

>implying masons are not just as bad as jews

Get the fuck out

Oh... I forgot about the token canadian poster who always pretends to immediately apply.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEK!!!!

I haven't heard about that... Indoctrination asks only if you believe in a higher power... I think you got your sources from weird bullshit sites and books.

Irc I think it's something about how they want you to be beholden to a deity because freemasons like to help out their society. They don't just walk.

I've literally never posted in these threads before

That's why you're sat here arguing rather than being productive?

What? Can you elaborate further?

What level of freemasonry do they teach that?

And liars... This is an old game. Your system is nothing in todays world. You secrets are well known and should remain in dusty old basements of some broken church in soggy england. Get fucked

MA HA BONE

and golf is just a game that rich white people play where they hit a ball around.. there's never any executive decisions or favoritism made on the course of course!!

satanic pedos belong in

FREE MASONRY IS LITERALLY JEWISH CONTROL.

Good goys

Where do you keep the dream machines?
Why do you pressgang using penal battalions to frame people?

False it stands for Gentoo the system that will bring about "gods" (yahwehs) existence. They worship tech and autists always have always will.

Yes, I do know that... But still... To me this believing in whatever creator sounds more like a modern standpoint from the beginning of masonry, when masons used to sit around together where they were building a cathedral of which part of it was religion. They were modern at the time cause putting aside religion they sat down and started sharing deep thoughts. They were basically a secularist movement. A movement where they'd put the figure of 'whatever god you believe in' so that they can stop arguing about who is right about his god and can start talking about real deal shit. I don't think it was a requirement because if you don't believe in a higher entity, you can't be a good person.

Initiated yesterday lads.
Really was a wonderful event, so much left unexplained. Felt truly welcomed though.

Found out my grand father was a mason when he died, my uncle is too.
My dad wasnt even though he was the eldest son.

Bingo
Humanism and conservationists who studied and followed natural law who were real scientists are gone.

We left science behind in the 1800s when Skull & Bones formed. They "hypothesized" dinosaurs, then market-tested the concept , then """discovered""" (((fossilized))) remains a couple decades later. 50 of the 80 specimens were later declared outright frauds but the damage was done. Now paleo-frauditists plaster-cast dinosaurs from molds & they are universally accepted.

This totally ignores the worldwide records and histories of dragons which were well documented and universally known about. And it was done by the 'cult of reason' through secret societies, the Masons are the 'human' front to these powers. Just as Hillary has the CFG to butter up the face of her trafficking empire, the secret lodges use the Masons as the public front.

Masonry died when the new Illuminati-subverted lodges formed in France in 1700s. They left actual (practical) masonry behind and then started 'intellectual' masonry.

No different how we went from money backed gold and a real economy to fist currency and newspeak jumbo jumbo debt based currency

No different than how we went from real science to (((theoretical physics))) which had no basis in observation or experiment. Quantum Physics aside (which is okay actually) but relativity is junk. We'd know so much more of our reality if Teslas work hadn't been confiscated and blocked from public view.
>inb4 Tesla is a meme
Yes Tesla's a meme but for good reason. It took awhile before realizing it's more than just a meme. He had a fundamental understanding of the world around us lost on 99% of physicists because they chase the ghost of relativity.
They create theorems that cannot be tested that are falsified by obversational and experimental data. And when they are challenged with contradicting evidence they just create more and more nonsense math equations until it's (((((solved)))))

To all free masons...

Truth and justice and the American way can be found, in best measure, with philosophy, not dogma and submission to myth.

You will never be as strong as a philosopher if you desire safety in belief. The philosopher is always ready... always.

hun bastard

That's what you think.

Yeah.. I fogot about the alien niggers idea. Very sorry!

Oy Vey, the Earth is 6000 years old and we're "G-ds" chosen people; Atlantis was just a myth!

Obey the narritive Goyim!

There's a Masonic lodge in my town that hosts rad public cookouts. They also wear silly aprons and hats.

Seems kind of sinister desu
What's under those hats, you fucking lizards

Duh you met yourself completely by doing dmt now be a good goy and pay your yearly (donation)

Depends. They give a test where they tell u to spit on the cross. Those that do can keep going up in the organization. Those that don't are told:
>"this was a test and u passed, thankfully u didn't spit as u are a true Mason"
Of course this guy will do nothing the rest of his life in the organization. He will just go around telling ppl it's a brotherly love thing, and anything outside of his narrow view (that he's been sheltered into) """isn't real masonry"""

No different than the gubbiment running arms and drugs with the cartels while having a police force supposedly cleaning it up.
You must always consider the full cause and effect of any organization/movement/group/controlling-influence

Alchemists are bad trees.